Author Topic: 7yr old gets stuck in stuffed animal machine  (Read 240 times)

mrtonguetwista

7yr old gets stuck in stuffed animal machine
« on: January 10, 2004, 09:21:24 PM »
Or it could be Michael Jackson's new toy.....lol

SHEBOYGAN, Wis. -- A 7-year-old boy had to be rescued with the help of a locksmith Sunday after crawling into a Sheboygan supermarket's stuffed animal game machine while his father talked on the telephone.

Shift Cmdr. Mark Zittel of the Sheboygan Fire Department said the boy was sitting in the glass enclosure with the stuffed animals when rescuers arrived.

He said the boy, whose name was not released by authorities, somehow crawled through about an 8-by-11-inch opening to get into the machine. The stuffed animals are prizes that can be hooked with a cranelike device.

"He was just relaxed. He wasn't upset. He wasn't crying. It didn't seem like he was upset at all," said Murray Patz, who took pictures of the incident.

Zittel said the boy's father was 3 feet away at a pay phone, and when he turned around the child was in the machine.

He said the boy stayed calm and didn't panic as firefighters responded to the Piggly Wiggly store, moved the machine to the back of the store and got a locksmith to open the main loading door. The process took about an hour.

The boy was not injured, but rescuers haven't figured out how the boy was able to crawl into the game or why no one in the store's busy lobby spotted him and stopped him before he got inside.

Firefighters said the boy and father left Piggly Wiggly without telling them how the boy got trapped in the toy machine.

"We'd like to see how he got through this opening that is basically the size of a paper -- 8 by 11," Zittel said.

Piggly Wiggly has removed the toy machine.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:7yr old gets stuck in stuffed animal machine
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2004, 09:24:13 PM »

LMAO! That part made me laugh for some reason.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2004, 09:34:11 PM »
LMAO wtf howd he get in there... but i remember Piggly Wiggly down when i lived in lousiana, i wish they had em here in seattle

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2004, 09:36:02 PM »
I think Piggly Wiggly was SGV's nickname in prison.....lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2004, 09:36:06 PM »
I operate a route, I've got tons of these cranes out on the streets, lol so that's just hilarious.  I dunno why they didn't just call the company and have the guy come unlock the machine, they bug me for bullshit like that all night every night.  "It won't take dollars"... "The gun doesn't shoot right".... "The volume's too loud".... "The flipper isn't strong enough"... "There's a kid stuck in the crane"... "The CD's skipping"...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2004, 09:36:33 PM by Trauma Wilson »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2004, 10:05:31 PM »
I operate a route, I've got tons of these cranes out on the streets, lol so that's just hilarious.  I dunno why they didn't just call the company and have the guy come unlock the machine, they bug me for bullshit like that all night every night.  "It won't take dollars"... "The gun doesn't shoot right".... "The volume's too loud".... "The flipper isn't strong enough"... "There's a kid stuck in the crane"... "The CD's skipping"...
lmaoo

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2004, 12:34:22 AM »
Mauzip missed his chance...LoL

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2004, 04:25:45 PM »
thats some funny shit
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2004, 06:14:54 PM »
this boy could be the next houdini

LMAO! That part made me laugh for some reason.
I think Piggly Wiggly was SGV's nickname in prison.....lol
lol