Author Topic: Do you consider infinite a bigot?  (Read 2362 times)

Don Seer

Re: Do you consider infinite a bigot?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2002, 09:54:42 AM »
what rulez?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Instant_Killa

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2002, 05:43:23 PM »
nope

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2002, 05:55:59 PM »

Dogg, I got my definition from this years Oxford dictionary, so fuck what ya heard, my dictionary is just as good as yours dogg.

Hahahahaha, there he goes in his Hip-Hop speak/dialect. Listen how cool my Caucasian Hip-Hop Moslem, trying-to-be-Black, homie sounds, hahahaha, but on the real.

And he certainly has bigoted ways, but since he is living off the advantage that he is a Caucasian in Amerikkka and he is not doing anything to promote justice, freedom, and equality to those that were stripped of it, by his forefathers and the fact, he is confused what he wants to be this year.
He's just a confused Caucasian youth with heavy bigoted and racist tendencies that seeks acceptance into a culture and people who will never truly accept him as a brother by naturem just a brother in faith and a white kid that likes all that rappin' and scratchin' stuff.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2002, 06:13:44 PM »

Hahahahaha, there he goes in his Hip-Hop speak/dialect. Listen how cool my Caucasian Hip-Hop Moslem, trying-to-be-Black, homie sounds, hahahaha, but on the real.

And he certainly has bigoted ways, but since he is living off the advantage that he is a Caucasian in Amerikkka and he is not doing anything to promote justice, freedom, and equality to those that were stripped of it, by his forefathers and the fact, he is confused what he wants to be this year.
He's just a confused Caucasian youth with heavy bigoted and racist tendencies that seeks acceptance into a culture and people who will never truly accept him as a brother by naturem just a brother in faith and a white kid that likes all that rappin' and scratchin' stuff.

You're kind of mean. Why don't you go have some ice cream, or pet a puppy. Something to cheer you up man.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2002, 10:49:57 AM »

whats wrong with you?? did your father whooped you alot as little kid??

nah.. infinite aint no bigot, if he were he wouldnt respect most of this boards members, and i have a feeling he respect most of wcc members

infinite59

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2002, 10:54:06 AM »

whats wrong with you?? did your father whooped you alot as little kid??

nah.. infinite aint no bigot, if he were he wouldnt respect most of this boards members, and i have a feeling he respect most of wcc members

Word.  I got mad respect for most the peeps in here.