Author Topic: Dennis Miller's comment on...  (Read 371 times)

That_Cracka_J

Dennis Miller's comment on...
« on: July 21, 2002, 05:16:15 PM »
....taking "under God" out of the pledge of allegiance...

Isn't it great we live in a country where a federal appeals court can
declare the Pledge of Allegiance unconstitutional because the words "under
God" are a violation of separation of church and state?

Well, you know something, your honors: following that logic, wouldn't the
fact that you were sworn in with your hand on a Bible render you
unemployed?

Or maybe we should respond by withholding your obviously unconstitutional
"In God we trust" paychecks, huh? Or why don't we just change the phrase to
"One nation under a crushing blanket of overly sensitive political
correctness?"

If you haven't heard, Michael Newdow, a 49-year old atheist, created a
media sensation this week after bringing a lawsuit on behalf of his 8-year
old daughter. Well, Mikey, you did a great job of protecting your kid,
didn't ya? Put her in the middle of this jingoistic maelstrom. Yeah, you
are the "Dad of the Year." Why don't you pick your trophy up when it's safe
to come out of hiding?

By the way, to all the people out there making death threats against this
man and his daughter: if God had wanted you to kill in His name, you'd be
living in the Middle East, not the Midwest.

Well, anyway, it's good to know that all children are now guaranteed the
right to come into their classroom in the morning and burn the flag, as
long as they don't salute it.

You know folks, I haven't quite figured out the math on this one yet, but I
think the aggrieved minority in this culture now is the majority.
And, by the way, to the two judges who authored this fiasco: instead of
church and state, maybe you should be worried about the separation of your
head and your butt.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

Re: Dennis Miller's comment on...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2002, 06:21:08 PM »
It's the truth. Change the currency and the Constitution too. Don't just do a half-ass job and take "under God" out the Pledge.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2002, 06:22:02 PM »
word up

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2002, 12:37:46 AM »

By the way, to all the people out there making death threats against this
man and his daughter: if God had wanted you to kill in His name, you'd be
living in the Middle East, not the Midwest.

Did ya'll miss that?  I've been saying for the longest that Dennis Miller is racist and prejudice against Muslims.  

The popular phrase working behind American's colonial expansion since the days of Andrew Jackson has always been "God Bless America."  

When Polk was president he openly suggested this and the phrase still implies that American's are somehow more closely connected to God, and that it is the will of God that America expand it's Empire.  America used Christianity to justify slavery, saying that all slaves were decendants of Noah's evil son, Ham, and that they deserved the punishment.  And during the Crusades and the expansion of Constantine's European Empire thousands were killed in the name of Jesus Christ, the Christian God.

Therefore, it is unfair for Dennis Miller to say that if you want to kill in the name of G-d then move to the Middle East.  G-d has always been used by people to get what they want.  Eldridge Cleaver even said while he was in prison that all he saw religion for was secret, hidden codes for war.

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2002, 11:37:24 AM »
Dennis miller is one of the funniest people out there. He's right on with 95% of his comments.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2002, 01:40:39 PM »
Infinite, he's a comedian too. Every comedian says shit similar to that making fun of mulslims to get a cheap laugh. I don't think he actually dislikes muslims, it's entertainment.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2002, 05:37:30 PM »

Did ya'll miss that?  I've been saying for the longest that Dennis Miller is racist and prejudice against Muslims.  

Therefore, it is unfair for Dennis Miller to say that if you want to kill in the name of G-d then move to the Middle East.  G-d has always been used by people to get what they want.  Eldridge Cleaver even said while he was in prison that all he saw religion for was secret, hidden codes for war.

Hey John Walker Lindh, He can't be a RACIST towards Muslims, because Muslims are not a RACE, dumb ass.

2. Muslims and so-called Jews are killing each other under the name of God. Jews claim that God gave them Palestine and told them to make the exodus there via War and the Palestinians are not having that, so they are killing and seeking revenge and redemption in the Name of thier creator, stupid ass.

3. And you like to quote Eldridge Cleaver, probably because of Rass Kass (you know you want to be black and all). But if you ever really studied the BPP (Black Panther Party), The Supreme Commander Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale exposed Eldridge Cleaver for being a sell-out and strating another BPP faction while he was in exile in Algeria, because he wanted to be in control. Plus the sucka nigga, married a Caucasian woman (when he was so against White people in general, at the time of seeking membership in the BPP). Then he later wanted to run for President under the Republican banner, during the same time he was a re-known woman beater. So if you are going to study aspects of my history and my leaders, you need to really do some research instead of the books you get in the Black history section of your public library.

Get your facts straight John Lindh.

As-Salaam-Alaikum to all those not trying to front and bounce on some half-knowledge bullshit in hopes to being an African, lol.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2002, 08:01:25 PM »
Everything Dennis Miller said was true, 100%.  Sikotic, you missed the sarcasm in what he was saying, he was saying that the entire Constitution is based on the belief of God... if you were to deem that saying "Under God" was unconstitutional, that would mean that the judge himself wasn't a true judge, since he was sworn in on a bible.

It's a commentary on how the majority in america has become opressed just because of a few people that are offended.  America was founded on the belief in God, that is NOT what seperation of church and state means.  

I personally thought his comment was hilarious, it was a funny comment on the stuff going on in the world, just like how he rips on the president every week, and that's fine with you.  It's always fine, until it hits home, right?  His ENTIRE frieking monologue wasn't about how screwed up muslims and athiests are! It was about how screwed up america is, where we try to make everything politically correct, when that's impossible.  Just to please that 1 man, the judge pissed off the entire rest of the country.  Kids can't even pledge alliegance to the flag in schools anymore, but yet there are actual laws making it legal to burn a flag in school.  Think about that!  

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2002, 07:28:53 AM »
Yo GODBODY..... I was saying that the Middle East isn't the only place on the map killing in the name of G-d.  And your group only has about 7 members, lol, so it's hard for ya'll to do much harm even though ya'll are capable of it, there is danger in telling young ignorant black kids like yourself, that you are Gods.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2002, 10:46:37 AM »
Yo GODBODY..... I was saying that the Middle East isn't the only place on the map killing in the name of G-d.  And your group only has about 7 members, lol, so it's hard for ya'll to do much harm even though ya'll are capable of it, there is danger in telling young ignorant black kids like yourself, that you are Gods.

Yea, Yea, Yea, I figured that's the best response you could muster John-John. My facts will always outweigh your fallacies.
It's amazing, now young Black Kids are ignorant, huh?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2002, 11:33:32 AM »
hey listen Uncle Tom

u think worshippin some fuckin wack shit makes u African lol??

dont be uttering words that u dont attest legitimacy too

lol @ this fool sayin Sallaaam, go worship the stars and moons 5 pretender
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll