Author Topic: JESUS' LINEAGE (JESUS WAS AN AFRICAN) THE PROOF  (Read 521 times)

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
JESUS' LINEAGE (JESUS WAS AN AFRICAN) THE PROOF
« on: July 21, 2002, 06:43:46 AM »
I decided to post this from a debate I have from a Caucasoid child who calls him self the Pimp and Motherfuckin Don. Here's my proof. Let's debate and provide actual facts not just emotional heresay, like Jay Ay Bee would like you too. Here's my excerpt, if it's wrong (which it is not) disprove the biblical facts listed therein.

The Genealogical information about Jesus is provided in two Gospels, Matthew 1:1-16 and Luke 3:23-38.
Also Jesus' ancestors were Hamitic which can be found in those two gospels. Matthew gives Jospeh's family Tree and Luke gives Mary's. (in other words his parents lineage is given). In case your Cracka ass don't know Hamitic people (decendants of Noah's (yes Noah was an African too) son Ham) are the ancestors and originators of an explicit line of African/Black people all over the planet. Ham became the Father of Cush, Egypt, Put and Cannan all Black/African descendants of their BLACK father. Jesus' mother Mary's bloodline can be traced to KIng Solomon, the son of Bathsheba and David. The fact that Luke's Gospel carries a heightened empahsis on the very physical descent of Christ gives an added strength to this already known fact in Afrocentric circles.

Also Cracka, let us not forget that the Bible clearly states that Jesus' hair is wooly(kinky) and is not straight. He is BLACK. His feet is the color of burnt coals (when you burn coals they are Black idiot) HE is BLACK. Now I know you expect Jesus to look like John Lennon, but it's not happening. You better respect the ones that created your race. "Honor thy Father and Mother, so your days can be longer."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: JESUS' LINEAGE (JESUS WAS AN AFRICAN) THE PROO
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2002, 06:47:10 AM »
Are we still continuing the policy of kicking racists out of the WCC?  If so this guy should go.

If I had said nigger, the amount of times this guy said Cracka, I would be gone now.  

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2002, 06:52:07 AM »
Are we still continuing the policy of kicking racists out of the WCC?  If so this guy should go.

If I had said nigger, the amount of times this guy said Cracka, I would be gone now.  

Well I'm referring to you as a CRACKA, not Caucasians in general. Your mere thoughts exemply the word cracka in it's truest since. And besides the word "nigger" is mentioned here quite often. So just because you can't prove from a Biblical-Christian viewpoint that Jesus was White or an Arab, don't try to seek my banning, because you can't provide any truth. You better do some real religious research, because your Messiah and his Father is BLACK in complexion and features.

you better get that Bible out and disprove what Matthew and Luke wrote, stupid ass...I mean Pimp and DON ::)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2002, 06:54:36 AM »
Ok I'm gonna call you a nigger because your views bely those of a paranoid ex-slave.

I'm not refering to anyone else as nigger, I'm just calling Godbody a nigger.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2002, 07:10:40 AM »
Ok I'm gonna call you a nigger because your views bely those of a paranoid ex-slave.

I'm not refering to anyone else as nigger, I'm just calling Godbody a nigger.

Well until you provide facts on why Jesus is not an African you can go on your niggardly ways.

Paranoid ex-slave? That's the best you could muster my Caucasiod Pimp? Since this is the internet, your mere words have no affect, but again. holla back at a "nigger" when you have some sufficient proof, other than that keep reading and believing in King Fag, I mean James Version of your Bible

You better ask your Priest to teach you about The Gospels Of Matthew and Luke.

JESUS IS AN AFRICAN, ANOTHER DEBATE WON, ANOTHER INFIDEL CRUSHED WITH THE TRUTH :D

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2002, 07:14:27 AM »
HaHa

See the use of the word infidel just confirms your belief in your own superiority.

You have not beaten me at all, the belief that Jesus has a dark brown appearance is the established one, and you have done little to prove otherwise.

Get this piece of shit out of my sight.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2002, 07:18:25 AM »
the belief that Jesus has a dark brown appearance is the established one, and you have done little to prove otherwise.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2002, 07:21:18 AM »
HaHa

See the use of the word infidel just confirms your belief in your own superiority.

You have not beaten me at all, the belief that Jesus has a dark brown appearance is the established one, and you have done little to prove otherwise.

Get this piece of shit out of my sight.

Typical words from someone who can't swallow the truth or provide facts to back his arguments.

THE BLACKMAN IS GOD AND JESUS AND HIS FATHER ARE BLACK!!!

Hahaha the Cracka ass pimp, tries to whiten...I mean lighten up the truth, by saying dark brown, before he couldn't even say that!!! I'm through with you Cracka.... Another Cracka Knocked the Fuck OUT!!!  :D

NEXT.........(hopefully someone who can at least reply with some facts, cause the major league Christian Pimp, sure couldn't)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2002, 07:58:57 AM »
Who gives a shit what color God is? What are you fools really arguing about? How is GOD even a color? GOD can't even be a man because he CREATED MEN... you said "Jesus and his father are black"... how stupid.

Now Jesus... He coulda been Black I guess, Or maybe just not as white as he is in those pictures.. But still who cares? Does God being black makes you closer to being like God? Or does it just upset you to see people claim he's White? And now you're all excited "Ha! Crackers! God was black, I Got Proof.. na na na na na na"... cuz no matter how good your vocabulary is, you come off like a lil kid arguing over dumb shit.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2002, 10:44:40 AM »
Who gives a shit what color God is? What are you fools really arguing about? How is GOD even a color? GOD can't even be a man because he CREATED MEN... you said "Jesus and his father are black"... how stupid.

Now Jesus... He coulda been Black I guess, Or maybe just not as white as he is in those pictures.. But still who cares? Does God being black makes you closer to being like God? Or does it just upset you to see people claim he's White? And now you're all excited "Ha! Crackers! God was black, I Got Proof.. na na na na na na"... cuz no matter how good your vocabulary is, you come off like a lil kid arguing over dumb shit.

Exactly, now will someone please ban this racist muthafucka.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2002, 10:47:00 AM »

exactly, and godbody is nothin but a racist dumbfuck who needs to be banned

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2002, 12:51:53 AM »
I wouldn't be upset in the least if Jesus was black.  I just don't like racist muthafucka's like GODBODY.  Moreover, like Malcolm X said, "If anyone ever tries to get you to believe in a God that doesn't look like you, you give them that God back."  Following that same logic, I would never believe in a man as G-d, nor a black man at that as G-d.

I don't believe in Jesus as God, Jesus was a prophet, a man. (PBUH)  And G-d (Allah) is above all colors and creeds, he is the creator of all things, and there is no like unto him.

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2002, 07:35:30 PM »
Jesus was a jew.  Jews aren't black, and they aren't white.  Simple as that.  He walked around in the sun all day, and was a laborer (carpenter) by trade.  He probably had very dark brown skin, partially by heritage and partially by the sun beating down on his face, and curly jewish hair.  His hair was probably cut above the shoulders, because in Corinthians the disciple Paul teaches   11:14
Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
11:15
But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

Jesus also was probably a large man, tall, and muscular.  First, he was a laborer, and second, he threw a fit in the temple, and threw all the money changers out on their head, a skinny guy couldn't have gotten away with that.  Jesus was also forced to carry the beam his cross was made out of, which was probably an insult to his muscularity (oh, make the big guy carry his own beam if he's that strong).  The old testament testifies of Jesus (the lamb) being Crucified, without a bone in his body being broken (In the days, it was customary for crucifiction victims to have their legs broken, it sped the death process)... the new testament reads that was true, no bone in his body was broken (which is further testament that he was a strong, large, well-bodied man, not a weak, fragile john lennon like shown on most paintings).  

we know Romans were white.  Surely you won't argue against that.  If Jesus were black, that would have been brought up against him by the Romans occupying the area at the time, and it would have been mentioned in his trial.  Ditto about his maritial status, Jesus was probably married, because if he wasn't, jewish customs would consider him an outcast to be unmarried at 34.  It wasn't brought up against him at his trial, so you can probably assume, 1. he wasn't an outsider (Black, or White, or Asian, or whatever), and 2. He was in most aspects your 'average' jewish man (married, employed, etc.).  Jesus also had brothers, and sisters! Most people don't realize that.  One of Jesus's best friends at the end of his life was apparently John.  They loved each other so much John went to sleep on Jesus's shoulder at the famous last supper.  Jesus even made special mention to Peter, after being resurrected, about John.  

Another interesting note, is that most people don't realize the rulers of Egypt were Black.  The Egyptian Pharoah's were ALL black.  The jewish people they enslaved were not black!  That said, it *IS* possible that all humankind traces back to black origins, and that goes hand in hand with the bible.  There's nothing in the bible that says Adam and Eve were white, and there's nothing that says Jesus was white. What's it matter anyways? LOL.  If he was black, great!  

In the end, Jesus was a regular man, while on earth, in almost all regards.  He was the son of God, but while on earth, he lived as we do, had the same struggles we do, had a mom, a father, brothers, sisters, friends, probably a wife, had a job, a home, etc. etc. etc.  Read the bible, you can learn a *TON* of stuff about him just by what's in there.  

The absolute *best* story describing what jesus was like in the bible is found when Jarius comes to him telling him his daughter is dead.  Jesus sneaks over to Jarius' home, with Simon Peter, James, and John (his 3 best friends), walks in the room, and says "Talita Cumi" ("Wake up, little lamb"), and the dead girl rose, then he left, and told them all not to mention it, LOL.  I think that one story pretty much sums up everything he stood for, and tells you a lot about his life, his love, etc...  Peace~

This is a recent picture showing what Anthropologists consider a more accurate depiction of Christ.

P.S., if you're going to respond, respond intelligently, and respectfully.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2002, 07:51:39 PM »
By the way, Mary's lineage traces back to SETH, not CAIN.  Ham was a descendant of Cain, not of Seth.  

By having us all look up Luke, all you did was prove that Mary was a descendant of Seth!  If she was a descendant of Cain, she would be black.  Basically, you proved you're wrong about the whole thing, using your logic.  Ham was a descendant of Cain, and Ham is nowhere in her lineage.  

And Joseph's Lineage, to me, is irrelevant, since he wasn't even his natural father, but if you want to go line by line, Even in the Islamic tradition, Jesus was a descedant of King Solomon!  That's why he was considered the King of the Jews, through Joseph's ancestry, he was literally the King of Jerusalem, although nobody knew it.  The passage you gave did nothing but confirm that.  Joseph was a descendant of Solomon, and Mary's lineage was traced all the way back to Seth, son of Adam.  Ham was a desendant of Cain, not of Seth.  Mary is not a descendant of Ham.  It's kind of mind boggling that you would shoot yourself in the foot like that, but whatever floats your boat and finds your lost remote.  

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2002, 11:31:22 PM »
By the way, Mary's lineage traces back to SETH, not CAIN.  Ham was a descendant of Cain, not of Seth.  

By having us all look up Luke, all you did was prove that Mary was a descendant of Seth!  If she was a descendant of Cain, she would be black.  Basically, you proved you're wrong about the whole thing, using your logic.  Ham was a descendant of Cain, and Ham is nowhere in her lineage.  

And Joseph's Lineage, to me, is irrelevant, since he wasn't even his natural father, but if you want to go line by line, Even in the Islamic tradition, Jesus was a descedant of King Solomon!  That's why he was considered the King of the Jews, through Joseph's ancestry, he was literally the King of Jerusalem, although nobody knew it.  The passage you gave did nothing but confirm that.  Joseph was a descendant of Solomon, and Mary's lineage was traced all the way back to Seth, son of Adam.  Ham was a desendant of Cain, not of Seth.  Mary is not a descendant of Ham.  It's kind of mind boggling that you would shoot yourself in the foot like that, but whatever floats your boat and finds your lost remote.  

Good Work, OOHEAVEN. (double-o-heaven).

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee