Author Topic: QUOTES FROM MALCOLM AFTER HE LEFT NOI  (Read 975 times)

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
QUOTES FROM MALCOLM AFTER HE LEFT NOI
« on: July 18, 2002, 03:48:02 AM »
This is for the Caucasian-moslem-rapper, these black wannabe AY-RABS, and the rest of the rest of these so-called moslems who wear their ignorance on their sleeve. So here are some quotes after Malcolm was exonerated from the NOI and began doing his own thing. I won't even go into the hypocritical statements of Wallace Deen. So chew on this hip-hop moslems......

Interview with AB Spellman

"I am a follower of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad-I believe in the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. The only reason I am in the Muslim Mosque Inc. is because I feel I can better expediate his program by being free of the restraint and other obstacles that I encountered in the Nation."

"I did encounter opposition within the NOI, Many obstacles were placed in my path, not by the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, but by others who were around him and since I believe that his analysis of the race problem is the best one and his solution is THE ONLY ONE, I felt I could best circumvent these obstacles and expediate his program better by reamining out of the NOI and establishing an action group designed to eliminate the same ills that the teachings of the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad have made manifest in this country."

"No white person would go about fighting for freedom in the same manner that he has helped me and you to fight for our freedom. No, none of them would. When it comes to Black Freedom, the white man freedom-rides and sit ins, he's non-violent, he sings "We Shall Overcome" and all that stuff.

From a speech in Paris France (this is for finite and princess tech and the rest of the sand moslems who are infatuated and obsessed with Black people and culture ;) ).

Question: "Brother Malcolm, can you forsee the day when the Negro race and culture will be respected in the world and even be predominent?"

MX: "I have to say yes. I see the time when the Black culture will be the dominant culture and when the Black man will be the dominant man. And nobody should be against the Black man being the dominant man. He's being dominated."

AND LETS NOT FORGET AFTER MALCOLM MADE HAJJ HIS NAME TO MALIK SHABBAZZ, WHICH IS A BLACK-ASIATIC NAME THAT WAS GIVEN TO HIM WHEN HE FIRST WENT TO MECCA IN 194-65 AND SAW MUSLIMS OF ALL COLORS WORSHIPPING ALLAH. THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD GAVE HIM THAT NAME. SO IF HE DIDN'T BELIEVE IN ELIJAH MUHAMMAD OR HIS SO-CALLED VERSION OF AL ISLAM, I'M SURE HE WOULD OF TAKEN A NAME THAT HAD NO CONNECTION TO HIM OR NOI.

So again before you babies in Islam and its revelancy to Afrocentrism, do some home-work. I can counter any kindergarten arguement that place up here.

ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO ALLAH AND HIS LAST MESSENGER
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

Re: QUOTES FROM MALCOLM AFTER HE LEFT NOI
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2002, 05:35:29 PM »
If those quotes are true post-NOI quotes, they were made at a time when Malcolm was trying to be peaceful with the NOI, but the NOI at that time was a criminal organization, they would later prove this by first burning down Malcolm X's house, and then killing him.  Here are some Malcolm X quotes GODBODY can not repudiate.  

"The Nation of Islam is a criminal organization"  

"Elijah Muhammad is not who he says he is"  

"Perhaps if white people in America could learn Islam, then we could solve our racial problem and be true equals and brothers under the oneness of G-d"  

"If anyone tries to get you to believe in a G-d that doesn't look like you, give them that G-d back."  

"I prayed with Muslims who would be considered white by America's standards, and we were all true equals and brothers."  

All 4 of those statements go strongly against your teachings.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2002, 07:14:35 PM »
If those quotes are true post-NOI quotes, they were made at a time when Malcolm was trying to be peaceful with the NOI, but the NOI at that time was a criminal organization, they would later prove this by first burning down Malcolm X's house, and then killing him.  Here are some Malcolm X quotes GODBODY can not repudiate.  

"The Nation of Islam is a criminal organization"  

"Elijah Muhammad is not who he says he is"  

"Perhaps if white people in America could learn Islam, then we could solve our racial problem and be true equals and brothers under the oneness of G-d"  

"If anyone tries to get you to believe in a G-d that doesn't look like you, give them that G-d back."  

"I prayed with Muslims who would be considered white by America's standards, and we were all true equals and brothers."  

All 4 of those statements go strongly against your teachings.

Well Lindh Walker, it amazes me that you have to rewsort to the same qoutes, but so be it.

Let the God teach the Devil for a minute.......

At the time of Malik El Shabazz (his name given to him by the Elijah Muhammad, a man you have no knowledge of) J. Edgar Hoover's COINTEL Program was in a desperate situation to silence Black Organizations like the NOI and the BPP, and SNICK. So if they were a criminal organization like you claim Malik said, then the FBI through the COINTEL Program would of shut down all operations and arrest the Messenger, did they of course not. And it was well noted that J Edgar Hoover hated the NOI and BPP with a passion and the best he could do is infiltrate the NOI and BPP with "agent provacatuer's" which helped create the division between Malik and the Messenger. But since your devilish nature is innate, you can't see that. So all your so-called quotes are taken out of context. At least I put the quotes he used in perspective. And to check you on one quote. Any one with half a brain accepts Allah (strange since you use the Jewish derivite of G-D) in the personage of them. So since we know that THE BLACKMAN IS THE ORIGINAL MAN AND THE FIRST AND ONLY MAN ON THIS PLANET AND THAT ALLAH "FASHIONED HIM FROM DARK CLAY(MUD)" AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE HOLY Q'URAN, AND WE ARE CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF ALLAH, THEN IT'S A NO BRAINER THAT ALLAH LOOKS LIKE THE BLACKMAN. SO ALLAH DOES LOOK LIKE ME. HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A CAUCASIAN, NO MATTER HOW MUCH CAUCASIANS AND BRAINWASHED NEGROES WANT TO BELIEVE IT, ALLAH, MOSES, ISA (JESUS), IBRAHIM, WERE ALL AFRICANS.
CAN YOU DISPUTE THAT? OF COURSE NOT UNLESS YOU RESORT TO SOME SORT OF WHITE SUPREMACIST DOCTRINE THAT YOU STILL HARBOR TOO, MY FINITE MOSLEM RAPPER.

MORE QUOTES FROM MALIK EL SHABAZZ

On God's Judgement on Amerikkka

"The end of the world only means the end of a certain "power." The end of colonialism ends the world (or power) of the colonizer. The end of Europeanism ends the world (or power) of the European...and the end of "White-ism" ends the world (or power) of THE WHITE MAN."

MORE QUOTES FROM MALIK WHEN HE LEFT THE NOI, JUST A FEW MONTHS BEFORE HE RETURNED TO THE ESSENCE. FROM THE SPEECH "AMERIKKKA'S GRAVEST CRISIS" Univ. Of Cali

"The only Blackman who will tell you exactly how a Blackman feel is the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad. The rest of them are going to talk to you out the corner of their mouth. Try and make friends with you."

"So we thank God for the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and the divine solution he recieved from God."

WELL I CAN GO ON AND ON, BUT I MUST ASK YOU ANOTHER QUESTION, FINITE I'M BEGINNING TO SUSPECT THAT YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO BECOME A MUSLIM OR FOLLOW WALLACE'S SECT, BUT SINCE YOU CLAIM YOU ARE ANSWER THIS ONE QUESTION.

DURING THE LATE 80'S AND EARLY 90'S WHAT WAS THE NAME AND ITS FOLLOWERS OF IMAN WARITH DEEN PRIOR TO AMERICAN MUSLIM ORGANIZATION? AND WHY DID HE CHANGE IT? THIS IS SOMETHING THAT HE HAS SPOKEN ABOUT SO MANY TIMES, SINCE I DID STUDY WHILE I WAS A MEMBER OF HIS SECT?

ALSO SINCE I BELIEVE YOU ARE A JEW AND NOT A MUSLIM? Please answer this simple question (if you dare, hahahaha)
Who were the jurists? If you claim to study "true" Islam, then this should be very simple for you...."What is the main dogma in Al Islam?  ;)

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2002, 08:06:14 PM »

Well Lindh Walker, it amazes me that you have to rewsort to the same qoutes, but so be it.

Let the God teach the Devil for a minute.......

At the time of Malik El Shabazz (his name given to him by the Elijah Muhammad, a man you have no knowledge of) J. Edgar Hoover's COINTEL Program was in a desperate situation to silence Black Organizations like the NOI and the BPP, and SNICK. So if they were a criminal organization like you claim Malik said, then the FBI through the COINTEL Program would of shut down all operations and arrest the Messenger, did they of course not. And it was well noted that J Edgar Hoover hated the NOI and BPP with a passion and the best he could do is infiltrate the NOI and BPP with "agent provacatuer's" which helped create the division between Malik and the Messenger. But since your devilish nature is innate, you can't see that. So all your so-called quotes are taken out of context. At least I put the quotes he used in perspective. And to check you on one quote. Any one with half a brain accepts Allah (strange since you use the Jewish derivite of G-D) in the personage of them. So since we know that THE BLACKMAN IS THE ORIGINAL MAN AND THE FIRST AND ONLY MAN ON THIS PLANET AND THAT ALLAH "FASHIONED HIM FROM DARK CLAY(MUD)" AS IT IS WRITTEN IN THE HOLY Q'URAN, AND WE ARE CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF ALLAH, THEN IT'S A NO BRAINER THAT ALLAH LOOKS LIKE THE BLACKMAN. SO ALLAH DOES LOOK LIKE ME. HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A CAUCASIAN, NO MATTER HOW MUCH CAUCASIANS AND BRAINWASHED NEGROES WANT TO BELIEVE IT, ALLAH, MOSES, ISA (JESUS), IBRAHIM, WERE ALL AFRICANS.
CAN YOU DISPUTE THAT? OF COURSE NOT UNLESS YOU RESORT TO SOME SORT OF WHITE SUPREMACIST DOCTRINE THAT YOU STILL HARBOR TOO, MY FINITE MOSLEM RAPPER.

MORE QUOTES FROM MALIK EL SHABAZZ

On God's Judgement on Amerikkka

"The end of the world only means the end of a certain "power." The end of colonialism ends the world (or power) of the colonizer. The end of Europeanism ends the world (or power) of the European...and the end of "White-ism" ends the world (or power) of THE WHITE MAN."

MORE QUOTES FROM MALIK WHEN HE LEFT THE NOI, JUST A FEW MONTHS BEFORE HE RETURNED TO THE ESSENCE. FROM THE SPEECH "AMERIKKKA'S GRAVEST CRISIS" Univ. Of Cali

"The only Blackman who will tell you exactly how a Blackman feel is the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad. The rest of them are going to talk to you out the corner of their mouth. Try and make friends with you."

"So we thank God for the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and the divine solution he recieved from God."

WELL I CAN GO ON AND ON, BUT I MUST ASK YOU ANOTHER QUESTION, FINITE I'M BEGINNING TO SUSPECT THAT YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO BECOME A MUSLIM OR FOLLOW WALLACE'S SECT, BUT SINCE YOU CLAIM YOU ARE ANSWER THIS ONE QUESTION.

DURING THE LATE 80'S AND EARLY 90'S WHAT WAS THE NAME AND ITS FOLLOWERS OF IMAN WARITH DEEN PRIOR TO AMERICAN MUSLIM ORGANIZATION? AND WHY DID HE CHANGE IT? THIS IS SOMETHING THAT HE HAS SPOKEN ABOUT SO MANY TIMES, SINCE I DID STUDY WHILE I WAS A MEMBER OF HIS SECT?

ALSO SINCE I BELIEVE YOU ARE A JEW AND NOT A MUSLIM? Please answer this simple question (if you dare, hahahaha)
Who were the jurists? If you claim to study "true" Islam, then this should be very simple for you...."What is the main dogma in Al Islam?  ;)

Your argument is invalid.  Yes, the COINTELPRO had the NOI under heavy investigation, and even placed undercover agents in the NOI, had wire taps on NOI members, just as they had wire taps on Martin Luther King at the time.

That still does not negate the fact that the NOI under direct orders from Elijah Muhammad burnt down Malcolm's house and killed him.

Pillow

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2002, 11:02:16 PM »
damn godbody jst shut tha fuck up and get outta herre u bitch  >:(

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2002, 11:52:18 PM »

Your argument is invalid.  Yes, the COINTELPRO had the NOI under heavy investigation, and even placed undercover agents in the NOI, had wire taps on NOI members, just as they had wire taps on Martin Luther King at the time.

That still does not negate the fact that the NOI under direct orders from Elijah Muhammad burnt down Malcolm's house and killed him.

Okay and you know that Elijah Muhammad killed Malcolm X because................? Well as usual the truth backed by actual facts, wins against your emotional and lackluster view of what I've been saying. The Blackman is God, created in the image of his Father, The Lord Of Worlds, the Almighty Allah. The Beneficent. The Merciful.

All Praise is due to Allah and one day those who claim the so-called Orthodoxy, but still worship a Mystery/Spirit God, their beliefs are no better then the infidel Jews and Christian who believe in polythiesm!!!!!

And to Infinite aka Ashkanazi Jew I figured you couldn't answer such an easy Qu'ranic question.
Please stop frontin', you are not a Muslim under Wallace. You are a so-called Jew, of course not the original Hebrews of Africa, just the satanic ones of the Talmud and Torah. You better start praying to your G-d quick fast.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2002, 12:41:05 AM »
Jesus wasn't black

He was arab

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2002, 06:01:43 AM »
Jesus wasn't black

He was arab

Okay for someone who like so many of us, and as I was at one time, you are just suffering from the brainwashing of White World Supremacist thinking, but for the sake of arguement, please prove why Isa (Jesus) is an Arab. If you can show through geneological line he is an Arab, I will dispute everything that I have learned and been taught by The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad and his Warner, The Honorable Louis Farrakhan Muhammad.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2002, 06:06:38 AM »
It is a judgement based on where he was born and where he grew up.  His family lineage betrays no alliance to areas that would permeate a black appearance.

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2002, 03:35:45 PM »

Okay and you know that Elijah Muhammad killed Malcolm X because................? Well as usual the truth backed by actual facts, wins against your emotional and lackluster view of what I've been saying. The Blackman is God, created in the image of his Father, The Lord Of Worlds, the Almighty Allah. The Beneficent. The Merciful.

All Praise is due to Allah and one day those who claim the so-called Orthodoxy, but still worship a Mystery/Spirit God, their beliefs are no better then the infidel Jews and Christian who believe in polythiesm!!!!!

And to Infinite aka Ashkanazi Jew I figured you couldn't answer such an easy Qu'ranic question.
Please stop frontin', you are not a Muslim under Wallace. You are a so-called Jew, of course not the original Hebrews of Africa, just the satanic ones of the Talmud and Torah. You better start praying to your G-d quick fast.

It is a fact that Elijah Muhammad said, "We need to make an example out of Malcolm" and that it was members of the Nation of Islam that killed Malcolm X.

Malcolm died practicing the same Islam I practice, and he died denouncing the Islam you practice.  You can not deny this.

And I don't know what your saying about Jurists.  I've only been a Sunni Muslim for a little over a year, and I've only been to a Wallace D. Muhammad mosque for four Jumma's.  It's the mosque closest to my new apartment and that is why I go there.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2002, 04:49:59 PM »
It is a judgement based on where he was born and where he grew up.  His family lineage betrays no alliance to areas that would permeate a black appearance.

Okay well if it's judgement  tell me where we was born and where he grew up then? If you want to win over skeptics, providre truth, but if it's just your own opinion (which I surmise it is, I can understand, it would be a shock to see that Jesus and the Supreme Being is of Black skinned), you might as well forget it.

If Jesus is an Arab, then Pope John Paul grew up in South Central Los Angeles ::)

AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS AND ALL PRAISE DUE AND I'M GLAD THAT MOZAMBIQUE IS TAKING BACK THE FERTILE FARM LAND FROM THOSE CRACKA ASS POST COLONIALISTS THAT STOLE IT.

THE REVOLUTION IS IN FULL AFFECT!!!!

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2002, 04:54:00 PM »

It is a fact that Elijah Muhammad said, "We need to make an example out of Malcolm" and that it was members of the Nation of Islam that killed Malcolm X.

Malcolm died practicing the same Islam I practice, and he died denouncing the Islam you practice.  You can not deny this.

And I don't know what your saying about Jurists.  I've only been a Sunni Muslim for a little over a year, and I've only been to a Wallace D. Muhammad mosque for four Jumma's.  It's the mosque closest to my new apartment and that is why I go there.

Yea, whatever my Caucasoid Jewish Rapper, stick to rhymin', you are better off. You have no knowledge of Islam, or Afrocentric thought, facts, or history. You and I know you are of the bastardized form of Judaism. But I'm glad that a Blackman (Who is GOD) interests you so ::)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2002, 01:56:47 AM »

AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS AND ALL PRAISE DUE AND I'M GLAD THAT MOZAMBIQUE IS TAKING BACK THE FERTILE FARM LAND FROM THOSE CRACKA ASS POST COLONIALISTS THAT STOLE IT.

Don't you mean the place fat ass Farrakhan just visited - Zimbabwe?

Not Moazambique

Galilee, Nazareth etc. peeps from there aren't black

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2002, 02:39:04 AM »
LOL this fuckin idiot doesnt know where his "leader" visited!

Godbody you're ignorant and a heretic
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Pillow

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2002, 11:58:17 AM »
this fo is so damn stupid, his ass should be kiked off tha fucking board. how in tha fuck did this fo find out about us anyway?