Author Topic: QUOTES FROM MALCOLM AFTER HE LEFT NOI  (Read 980 times)

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: QUOTES FROM MALCOLM AFTER HE LEFT NOI
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2002, 05:27:55 AM »
Farrakhan DID visit Mozambique, but the land issues I was talking about is indeed in Zimbabwe. That is an error on my part and can admit it, but it's funny how you jump so hard on that one error but everything else I posted you just rant and rave and call names like the juvenile's you are, but it's cool.
Just because you have been accustomed to accept one white supremacist way of thought and how it portrays out in religion, its a bitter pill to swallow when a Blackman tells you that something that goes against your blasphemous teachings. So it's all good and crackin' debate my one mistake about the country name, but you can't debate the truth.

THE BLACKMAN IS THE REFLECTION OF ALL MIGHTY ALLAH, WE WERE THE FIRST HERE ON THIS EARTH LONG BEFORE ANY CAUCASIANS CAME ON THE SCENE, WE ARE NOT ALL CREATED EQUAL AND AT THE SAME TIME.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2002, 05:34:24 AM »
Listen here racist, you can come on here and sprout all the pro black shit you want, but when it comes to providing fact you have done nothing but tell us about the particular sect you belong to.  You have provided zero evidence for a lot of your proposals such as Black Jesus, and you can't be suprised that people jump on your mistakes when you claim that you know more than anyone else.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2002, 05:49:24 AM »
Listen here racist, you can come on here and sprout all the pro black shit you want, but when it comes to providing fact you have done nothing but tell us about the particular sect you belong to.  You have provided zero evidence for a lot of your proposals such as Black Jesus, and you can't be suprised that people jump on your mistakes when you claim that you know more than anyone else.

Umm it's not PRO anything, except TRUTH and if I'm wrong, provide some facts that prove otherwise. I mean its easier to say "you are wrong and what you are saying is racist" without providing facts. I already provided books by Caucasian authors that state the facts to the Superiority Of Africans and the Inferiority of Caucasians (yea I just opened a can of worms), but prove otherwise?

Is it racist to say that the Black Germ is a dominate germ, while the Caucasian germ is a recessive (diseased) germ? It's racist when Caucasian doctors have proven this as a fact time and time again? Get off the emotional rag and just try to disprove my so-called racist pro black shit"

AND NOTHING THAT SPEAKS ON THE GREATNESS OF AFRICAN CULTURE IS SHIT!! You probably are an Arab, or Caucasian, hahahaha!

The only one who I respect his opinions is Overseer at least he'll question me on things of revelency and he is on a different religious/evolution level than I, maybe you should learn from him a few things!!!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2002, 05:56:40 AM »
HaHa

You crack me up man

I'm white so what's your point?

I ask you: Where's the evidence that Jesus was black?

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2002, 06:18:39 AM »
HaHa

You crack me up man

I'm white so what's your point?

I ask you: Where's the evidence that Jesus was black?

The fact is that your white, you are already pre-conditioned to believe that no one who doesn't look like you can be more "superior."

As far as proof, It's very detailed, but I'll make it real simple using geneology and a few quotes from the Bible, in other words I'll use something from White Scholars, so your Cracka ass can't say his sources are from Pro-Black SHIT, stupid ass

The Genealogical information about Jesus is provided in two Gospels, Matthew 1:1-16 and Luke 3:23-38.
Also Jesus' ancestors were Hamitic which can be found in those two gospels. Matthew gives Jospeh's family Tree and Luke gives Mary's. (in other words his parents lineage is given). In case your Cracka ass don't know Hamitic people (decendants of Noah's (yes Noah was an African too) son Ham) are the ancestors and originators of an explicit line of African/Black people all over the planet. Ham became the Father of Cush, Egypt, Put and Cannan all Black/African descendants of their BLACK father. Jesus' mother Mary's bloodline can be traced to KIng Solomon, the son of Bathsheba and David. The fact that Luke's Gospel carries a heightened empahsis on the very physical descent of Christ gives an added strength to this already known fact in Afrocentric circles.

Also Cracka, let us not forget that the Bible clearly states that Jesus' hair is wooly(kinky) and is not straight. He is BLACK. His feet is the color of burnt coals (when you burn coals they are Black idiot). Now I know you expect Jesus to look like John Lennon, but it's not happening. You better respect the ones that created your race. "Honor thy Father and Mother, so your days can be longer."

THIS IS JUST A SMALL EXAMPLE OF ACTUAL FACTS THAT THIS PRO-BLACK SHIT HAS, KNOW WHERE IS YOUR FACTS MY FAIR-WEATHER CAUCASOID FRIEND? :D

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2002, 06:27:40 AM »
lol again

So you're telling me Jesus is mixed race.  Exactly what I was fucking saying.

Who exactly is preconditioned to think of another race as superior or inferior?  Me or you?

Stop calling me cracka, because that just betrays your partisan anti white biased views.

You may be kissing Overseer's ass, but that doesn't meant that your views are respected by anyone.  Talk about your 5% stuff, you have knowledge on that, but your views are tainted when you discuss other issues.  The fact is you are a supporter of ethnic cleansing, so your views aren't worth a shit.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2002, 06:36:14 AM »
lol again

So you're telling me Jesus is mixed race.  

WHERE IN THE HELL DID I SAY JESUS IS A MIXED RACE? NO WHERE I SAID HE IS AN AFRICAN FROM THE HAMITIC LINEAGE AN ALL BLACK LINEAGE, STUPID ASS!!! READ AND GET OUT YOUR BIBLE AND LOOK IT UP. I'M A MUSLIM AND NO MORE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY THAN YOU..NOT TO MENTION I GREW UP IN THE CHURCH, SO

AGAIN STUPID ASS CRACKA WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

AND HOW DID THE ETHNIC CLEANSING ISSUE COME UP? STAY ON TASK

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2002, 06:41:03 AM »
Er, you told me that Jesus' ancestors were African black on one side, Arab on the other.

You support ethnic cleansing, so your views aren't worth a shit.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2002, 06:45:03 AM »
Er, you told me that Jesus' ancestors were African black on one side, Arab on the other.

You support ethnic cleansing, so your views aren't worth a shit.

YOU ARE A FUCKIN MORON, WHERE IN ANY OF MY POST DO I LAY CLAIM THAT JESUS IS AN ARAB? WHERE?

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2002, 06:46:57 AM »

The Genealogical information about Jesus is provided in two Gospels, Matthew 1:1-16 and Luke 3:23-38.
Also Jesus' ancestors were Hamitic which can be found in those two gospels. Matthew gives Jospeh's family Tree and Luke gives Mary's. (in other words his parents lineage is given). In case your Cracka ass don't know Hamitic people (decendants of Noah's (yes Noah was an African too) son Ham) are the ancestors and originators of an explicit line of African/Black people all over the planet. Ham became the Father of Cush, Egypt, Put and Cannan all Black/African descendants of their BLACK father. Jesus' mother Mary's bloodline can be traced to KIng Solomon, the son of Bathsheba and David. The fact that Luke's Gospel carries a heightened empahsis on the very physical descent of Christ gives an added strength to this already known fact in Afrocentric circles.

Also Cracka, let us not forget that the Bible clearly states that Jesus' hair is wooly(kinky) and is not straight. He is BLACK. His feet is the color of burnt coals (when you burn coals they are Black idiot). Now I know you expect Jesus to look like John Lennon, but it's not happening. You better respect the ones that created your race. "Honor thy Father and Mother, so your days can be longer."

THIS IS JUST A SMALL EXAMPLE OF ACTUAL FACTS THAT THIS PRO-BLACK SHIT HAS, KNOW WHERE IS YOUR FACTS MY FAIR-WEATHER CAUCASOID FRIEND? :D

WHERE IS THE WORD ARAB OR ARAB DECENDENCY MENTIONED, YOU MAJOR LEAGUE PIMP, YOU?

YOU CAN COMPREHEND THE FACTS, NOR READ THEM AS WELL

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2002, 06:51:00 AM »
Ok not Arab

King Solomon, definitely not Black African, an ancestor of Jesus' mother, which led me to believe Jesus was mixed race and had an Arab appearance.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2002, 06:59:07 AM »
Ok not Arab

King Solomon, definitely not Black African, an ancestor of Jesus' mother, which led me to believe Jesus was mixed race and had an Arab appearance.

Okay well i like how you try to clean shit up, but you are still a fuckin' Moron. KIng Solomon was a BLACK AFRICAN, his artifacts can be viewed and seen in ETHIOPIA, Many of his artifacts have been uncovered by anthropologists in Ethiopa, which at last I saw was still in Africa and the people there are AFRICAN and not as mixed (Arab/African/Greek) as those who currently calls themselves Egyptians, Libyans, Morrocans, etc.

The Ancient Egyptians whose proper name is Kemet, were very Black. In fact Egypt is a greek work meaning "land of dark faces" The ancient Egyptians who built the temples and ruled the land, prior to Caucasian infiltration were dark, nappy haired, and broad noses, like KRS 1 (lol). They did not look like Egyptian President Hosni Mubarek, they resembled then Egyptian President Anwar Sadat.
KING SOLOMON'S TEMPLE WAS IN HIS HOMELAND WITH HIS OWN PEOPLE THAT LOOKED LIKE HIM AND THAT'S AFRICA!!!

Straight up Black Facts for the Caucasian Christian Pimp/Don

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2002, 07:01:34 AM »
Yawn

King Solomon ruled over the Israelites.  

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2002, 07:04:34 AM »
Yawn

King Solomon ruled over the Israelites.  

Yea that's all you can say, stop talking shit, when you have facts bring them. You asked me to provide truth, now that truth is a bitter pill for you to swallow, so Yawn, go back to sleep and take a nap, child. And when you wake up with factual evidence, holla my cool, but illiterate Cracka Ass Pimp ;D

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2002, 07:08:40 AM »
He ruled over Jews so are you suggesting he was African Jewish?