Author Topic: HARROLD SHIPMAN!  (Read 219 times)

bez

HARROLD SHIPMAN!
« on: January 13, 2004, 03:48:43 PM »
TWAT.

For you americans that don't know, this guy was a Doctor in England that was sentanced to serve 15 life sentances for the murder of 15 of his patients.  He had killed his patients by giving them drugs they didnt need and all this shit, 15 cases got proved but apparently he could of killed upto 270 patients.

Anyway this twat decided to take the easy way out today and hung himself from his bed sheets in his prison cell.

FUCKING TWAT

The Big Bad Ass

Re:HARROLD SHIPMAN!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2004, 03:56:33 PM »
Is this the guy they called Dr. Death?

HIPPI

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2004, 03:59:45 PM »
What are sentances? Oh, you mean sentences.

He did a smart thing. Wouldn't you rather die than spend your whole life in prison getting raped... well nevermind, you would be a bad example for my argument, since you might actually like that. But the others know what I mean.

bez

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2004, 04:04:50 PM »
Right I spelt sentences wrong.

I know he took the smart way out but it still pissed me off so much when I heard he had done that.  What a waist of a fucking human being.  Oh and please don't start being stupid on the Internet.

HIPPI

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2004, 04:06:31 PM »
Right I spelt sentences wrong.

I know he took the smart way out but it still pissed me off so much when I heard he had done that.  What a waist of a fucking human being.  Oh and please don't start being stupid on the Internet.

Waist? Oh, you mean waste.

HIPPI

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2004, 04:07:03 PM »
Seems like you're the one being "stupid"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2004, 04:07:43 PM »
Is this the guy they called Dr. Death?

Yes, but there were a few doctors nicknamed "Dr. Death"...The most popular was Jack Kevorkian, who killed suffering patients by request...PeACe

bez

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2004, 04:12:15 PM »
Seems like you're the one being "stupid"

Yes it certanly does doent it.  Look please don't wruin my thred by trying to find all my speeling misstakes because I no you have somefing betta to do wif your time, rite?

HIPPI

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2004, 04:19:43 PM »
I don't have to find them. They're right there in front of me. The only ironic part is that you say I'm stupid, LOL, yet you don't know the difference between "waist" and "waste". That's not a spelling mistake by the way, just a wrong word-choice.

HIPPI

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2004, 04:21:06 PM »
And don't tell me I have something better to do. You shouldn't worry about my life, instead fix yours, you fuckin pedophile. Everyone knows you're a fuckin child molestor.

bez

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2004, 04:25:18 PM »
And don't tell me I have something better to do. You shouldn't worry about my life, instead fix yours, you fuckin pedophile. Everyone knows you're a fuckin child molestor.
LOL what a fool.

Its 12.20 odd at night, I am tired and I type fast.  I just used the wrong way to spell the word, stop crying and get a life please.

HIPPI

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2004, 04:29:38 PM »
So, in order for me to have a life, I'd have to molest children like you do? No, I'd rather not.

bez

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2004, 04:36:30 PM »
So, in order for me to have a life, I'd have to molest children like you do? No, I'd rather not.

I feel really sorry for you.  Shame really.

HIPPI

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2004, 04:47:57 PM »
Don't feel sorry for me. I don't see me not molesting kids as a bad thing, really. I don't think I'm missing out on anything. I on the other hand feel very sorry for you because what you do is fuckin sick.

bez

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2004, 04:51:49 PM »
Don't feel sorry for me. I don't see me not molesting kids as a bad thing, really. I don't think I'm missing out on anything. I on the other hand feel very sorry for you because what you do is fuckin sick.

LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, LOSER...Lets all point and laugh.