Author Topic: My last post in Train of Thought  (Read 1102 times)

JTSimon

Re:My last post in Train of Thought
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2004, 05:57:55 AM »

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2004, 06:12:06 AM »
the one time i'll agree with osamaisag.......you're a retard!

Luke/Don Jacob Corleone your both fuckin morons. Luke your just fucking stupid cause you live in the woods and work @ Radio Shack for a living. You have no place in this part of the forum.  

Don you got the intellect of a 10 year old kinda of like George W. Bush. I sometimes get tired of pointing of how dumb your are. Your a blind man in a room full of deaf people  ;D

JTSimon

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2004, 06:20:45 AM »
dont do that.. dont let them patriotic idiotic americans outnumber us even more ;)

;D Maybe lets see how dumb they get.  

bez

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2004, 06:30:20 AM »

Luke/Don Jacob Corleone your both fuckin morons. Luke your just fucking stupid cause you live in the woods and work @ Radio Shack for a living. You have no place in this part of the forum.  

Don you got the intellect of a 10 year old kinda of like George W. Bush. I sometimes get tired of pointing of how dumb your are. Your a blind man in a room full of deaf people  ;D

LO fucking L

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2004, 11:45:23 AM »

lmao...theres some logic for you...im stupid because i live in the woods & work at radio shack

yet i've never made a DUMBASS post about my last post in the TOT section and then posted 4 times afterwards. dipshit

JTSimon

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2004, 04:31:58 PM »

lmao...theres some logic for you...im stupid because i live in the woods & work at radio shack

yet i've never made a DUMBASS post about my last post in the TOT section and then posted 4 times afterwards. dipshit

Last post/thread whatever...is that the best you can do Shitlock Holmes.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2004, 11:26:03 PM »

i'll take the 10 year old comment with a grain of salt , and with a bit of pride cuz i make you look like a person with the intellect of a 4 year old. Cases in point .....wright bros. and fingerprint posts.....oh yeah i don't like how you try to down play tom's intellect by belittling his grammar when you're making sentences that don't make sense either......i underlined your grammar mistakes . shit dude you can't even speak ebonics right...fucking try hard! oh yeah so what if someone works in radio shack .......god forbid a student should work in an easy job surrounded by cool electronics!!!!!

with all that said , no matter how hard you try to diss us, you diss yourself more by replying to your "final post"
------------
max-0
don jacob -3

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

JTSimon

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2004, 11:50:40 PM »

i'll take the 10 year old comment with a grain of salt , and with a bit of pride cuz i make you look like a person with the intellect of a 4 year old. Cases in point .....wright bros. and fingerprint posts.....oh yeah i don't like how you try to down play tom's intellect by belittling his grammar when you're making sentences that don't make sense either......i underlined your grammar mistakes . shit dude you can't even speak ebonics right...fucking try hard! oh yeah so what if someone works in radio shack .......god forbid a student should work in an easy job surrounded by cool electronics!!!!!

with all that said , no matter how hard you try to diss us, you diss yourself more by replying to your "final post"
------------
max-0
don jacob -3

Did your Grandfather help you out with this post...You got nothing to say about me so you check for typos ;D stupid Mexican. You put commas before and/but you want a fucking tortilla?

Radio Shack for a living Luke is working at Radio Shack for the rest of his life.

Your about as dumb as this forum gets.

max 0
don jacob -3

JTSimon

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2004, 11:55:46 PM »
lol by the way your not Italian...your a good for nothing ****** ;)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2004, 12:06:50 AM »
^ so not only is max a no life retard who has too much pride to leave comments alone  in his "final" post.....

he's also a racist! ;D

max powers -0
don jake -4

ps....luke is how old??.....who's to say he's not going to get another job

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2004, 12:08:41 AM »
pps

the more you reply the less credible you become in your "last" post

c'mon dubcc! let's all say it

NO LIFE
NO LIFE
NO LIFE

max powers has

NO LIFE
NO LIFE
NO LIFE

JTSimon

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2004, 12:17:14 AM »
^ so not only is max a no life retard who has too much pride to leave comments alone  in his "final" post.....

he's also a racist! ;D

max powers -0
don jake -4

Maybe Luke will get recruited by Circuit City  ;D

Don remember your not an American your just a Mexican living in the US.

JTSimon

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2004, 12:22:13 AM »
pps

the more you reply the less credible you become in your "last" post

c'mon dubcc! let's all say it

NO LIFE
NO LIFE
NO LIFE

max powers has

NO LIFE
NO LIFE
NO LIFE

Credibility is my life.

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2004, 01:02:05 AM »
im 18...by the time im 19 i will be a manager for radio shack and making 40 g'z per year. at 19...thats pretty fuckin good so eat a cock.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2004, 01:14:00 AM »

he's also a racist! ;D

max powers -0
don jake -4

Maybe Luke will get recruited by Circuit City  ;D

Don remember your not an American your just a Mexican living in the US.

i was born in the us so that automatically makes me a citizen

oh btw thank you for responding so much , yeah, it's really making you look more and more stupid and desperate....yeah and also shows how much of a life you have .....final post my ass!oh yeah and thank you for exposing the racist in you......call me whatever you want in your posts i don't care  :D. it doesn't hurt me....all it does is make you look more like an ass hole!  8)