Author Topic: My last post in Train of Thought  (Read 1100 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:My last post in Train of Thought
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2004, 01:16:54 AM »
im 18...by the time im 19 i will be a manager for radio shack and making 40 g'z per year. at 19...thats pretty fuckin good so eat a cock.

that's some good shit man....somewhere in the world max is on the computer in his local library whishing he had a forth of that to buy a computer he can call his own  ;D maybe  you could give him a discount at radio shack.................... ;)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

JTSimon

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2004, 01:34:18 AM »
^ so not only is max a no life retard who has too much pride to leave comments alone  in his "final" post.....

he's also a racist! ;D

max powers -0
don jake -4

ps....luke is how old??.....who's to say he's not going to get another job

Maybe Luke will get recruited by Circuit City  ;D

Don remember your not an American your just a Mexican living in the US.

i was born in the us so that automatically makes me a citizen

oh btw thank you for responding so much , yeah, it's really making you look more and more stupid and desperate....yeah and also shows how much of a life you have .....final post my ass!oh yeah and thank you for exposing the racist in you......call me whatever you want in your posts i don't care  :D. it doesn't hurt me....all it does is make you look more like an ass hole!  8)

I get last word in this thread... ;D Calling you a stupid Mexican doesn't make me racist it is what you are.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2004, 01:34:45 AM by Max Powers »

JTSimon

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2004, 01:52:36 AM »
im 18...by the time im 19 i will be a manager for radio shack and making 40 g'z per year. at 19...thats pretty fuckin good so eat a cock.

that's some good shit man....somewhere in the world max is on the computer in his local library whishing he had a forth of that to buy a computer he can call his own  ;D maybe  you could give him a discount at radio shack.................... ;)

Yes a library open at 1:52 AM in San Diego  ;)  

I can't afford a computer yet I have cable internet access @home.

Store manager of RadioShack @ 19  ;D don't make me laugh.

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2004, 08:26:04 AM »
Credibility is my life.

This is just too easy...

Don Breezio

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2004, 08:31:08 AM »

why would that make you laugh? im one of the best salesmen in our district, i've been there 5 months. in 3 months i will start the program. 4 months after that i will be done with the program and as soon as a store becomes available i will be a manager. if thats so hard to believe im sorry that your ambitions dont go any farther than trying to defend the tiny shred of pride you have left in the train of thought section.

JTSimon

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2004, 08:32:12 AM »
« Last Edit: January 15, 2004, 08:32:29 AM by Max Powers »

JTSimon

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2004, 08:44:46 AM »

why would that make you laugh? im one of the best salesmen in our district, i've been there 5 months. in 3 months i will start the program. 4 months after that i will be done with the program and as soon as a store becomes available i will be a manager. if thats so hard to believe im sorry that your ambitions dont go any farther than trying to defend the tiny shred of pride you have left in the train of thought section.

I don't care whether or not your gonna be a manager I just don't believe someone in their right mind would make you manager.

stop crying  :'(    ;D

mauzip

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2004, 09:10:11 AM »
ROFL ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2004, 09:38:02 PM »
lmao..max powers thinks he knows me...funny shit.

HIPPI

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2004, 10:35:18 PM »

I thought you guys were like best friends or somethin.

Don Breezio

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2004, 11:29:32 PM »
nah im pretty sure he's hated me for a long time

JTSimon

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2004, 04:54:55 PM »

I thought you guys were like best friends or somethin.

I didn't appreciate that ebaumsworld pic on the first page posted by Luke.

So he got served  ;D by Kain

« Last Edit: January 16, 2004, 05:02:51 PM by Max Powers »