Author Topic: Cities that have more Blacks than Whites are.....  (Read 1009 times)

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
Re: Cities that have more Blacks than Whites are..
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2002, 11:55:23 AM »
jay those are just major cities...

inglewood got they own police (as we all know by now), they own city hall, they own library, chamber of commerce, court,  i bet all the cars gotta have a inglewood sticker on the windshield etc.. and when "city taxes" are taken out of your paycheck they go to inglewood.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2002, 01:17:43 PM »
in britain...just talk to rud man...BOLTON! man that place is beginnin to becum an even bigger blag every time i go...

oh well if it bothrs me that much i'd keep away but i don't...so i aint even gonna complain!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2002, 04:25:37 PM »
To tha7th, Compton was the overall crime capital of Cali. Mainly theft, and car chases and other shit. To Jay Be, the cities you named are the major cities. You mentioned San Bernardino... (hell yeah!!!) But we have suburbs, and Inglewood is a suburb of L.A., and it is it's own city. A suburb though usually is listed with the city. Take San Bernardino, 'cause that's what I know. Rialto, Fontana, Redlands, Highland, Colton, Bloomington, Ontario, and Rancho Cucamunga are all suburbs of San Bernardino. But all those cities have there own police, city hall, and mayors, except Bloomington 'cause it's county land, and not a city. But all the other cities are the suburbs ore San Bernardino, and they basically count all the crime, and all the money they make, and add the numbers and make it out to be that city. It's easier, because California has like over 19 cities... WAY MORE. But when they list riches cities, and most crime, it's hard to list just California's cities, let alone all the other cities in the nation. So they group smaller cities, and count them as a larger one, which is way when San Bernardino was considered the crime capital of the United States in 1992-1993, Rialto, Fontana and the other cities were also in that league. Last I check, they only list like 317 cities in the United States, and there are WAY more than that.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2002, 08:49:18 PM »
Tone: According to USACitylink.com California's Cities are:

Bakersfield, Escondido, Fresno, Los Angeles, Modesto, Oakland, Oceanside, Palm Springs, Riverside, Sacramento, Salinas, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose,  Santa Barbara, Santa Rosa, Stockton, Temecula  

No Inglewood

Yeah, For real dawg... How you gonna try to tell us when we Live in Cali... You're out there in Europe right?

I used to live in tha "City Of Rialto" - that's what all tha signs said... that's in California.. it's not on your list... you see what I'm sayin...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

ToNe1904

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2002, 11:09:28 PM »

Yeah, For real dawg... How you gonna try to tell us when we Live in Cali... You're out there in Europe right?

I used to live in tha "City Of Rialto" - that's what all tha signs said... that's in California.. it's not on your list... you see what I'm sayin...

yah, i mean...tha shit do get confusin cus the cities are so closed together...they basically form one BIG city, even tho they ARE seperate. Like in San Diego County. U got, San Diego City, National City, Chula Vista, La Jolla, Oceanside, El Cajon...tha list goes on. All those are seperate, although basically all form San Diego County.

Anywayz, we get alotta folkz on here tellin US about kali lol. But itz cool tho...like they say..."Kali Makez tha World Go Round!!!!!!"  ;D