Author Topic: Picture of the Columbine High School Assholes dead on the floor  (Read 353 times)

Trauma-san

Picture of the Columbine High School Assholes dead on the floor
« on: January 13, 2004, 11:49:06 PM »

Immortal

Re:Picture of the Columbine High School Assholes dead on the floor
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2004, 01:37:10 AM »
stupid faggots
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

bez

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2004, 06:34:41 AM »
r.i.p, even tho they where scumbags

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2004, 06:48:29 AM »
Fuck Rest In Peace, Rest In Hell.  There's no peace for a fucking punk-ass loser who walks around asking people if they believe in God, and then shooting them.  There's no peace for that, they're getting anything but Peace.  

I-Yoof

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2004, 09:18:26 AM »

Don't be stupid mate. Imagine if you had kids that were shot to dead by some psycho kids just for going to school and getting an education.

I'm glad they shot themselves dead, saved a lot of time and money.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2004, 11:13:39 AM »

wtf? I hope U meant REST IN PISS.....or rest in shit, or rest somewhere where doods take a shit on U 24/7 for tha rest of yur life.....drown in shit.....U get tha picture......lmao..fuc these fags

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bez

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2004, 11:35:19 AM »
I think some of you have taken my R.I.P wrong.  Fuck em for what they did and shit and they deserve to rot in hell if there is such a place but my R.I.P is a simple quote that basically in my eyes means they where 2 lives, they are now dead, so many they rest in peace.  

Don't get it twisted, these where 2 LIVES here.  I know they took many lives before they took their own so that obviously shows that there was something seriously wrong with them both mentally.  This world aint perfect and just because we have been blessed with the ability to think before our actions doesn't mean that these people have.  Many people in the world suffer from problems, obviously these 2 kids did, God forgives so for all we know they have been cured and are up in heaven right now, so fuck ya'll.

Think I don't understand the pain that these 2 kids caused and shit, I don't need to be lectured.  THey took lives and then took there own, may everyone who died rest in fucking peace.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2004, 11:37:27 AM by Bez »

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2004, 11:43:37 AM »
may they rest in peace? fuck that...i hope they rot in hell. fucking assholes. were you friends with them or something bez? cuz i dont know anyone who wants them to rest in peace.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2004, 11:46:40 AM »
God forgives so for all we know they have been cured and are up in heaven right now, so fuck ya'll.

"Thou Shall Not Kill"

Once you kill a person there is no way you are making it to heaven....that's what I believe...

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2004, 12:43:40 PM »
The whole point of saying "Rest in Peace" is saying that you hope their body isn't disturbed.  It dates wayyyy back, when somebody is buried in the ground, you put "Rest in Peace" over their body, so that when their body rises from the grave when Christ calls his followers, their body will still be where it was laid, etc.  These kids won't have to worry about that.  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2004, 02:18:06 PM »
God forgives so for all we know they have been cured and are up in heaven right now, so fuck ya'll.

"Thou Shall Not Kill"

Once you kill a person there is no way you are making it to heaven....that's what I believe...

Moses killed, Mohammed killed, Peace Be Unto Both Of Them. Do they not go to Heaven?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2004, 02:21:35 PM »

"Thou Shall Not Kill"

Moses killed, Mohammed killed, Peace Be Unto Both Of Them. Do they not go to Heaven?

That I'm not sure of, All I'm saying is in my religion I believe that Once a man kills, he will burn in hell for eternity...

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2004, 02:27:32 PM »
ive said this before and ill say it again...if god didnt have a way to justify people killing people...he wouldnt've given us the ability to do it in the first place.

bez

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2004, 03:54:29 PM »
ive said this before and ill say it again...if god didnt have a way to justify people killing people...he wouldnt've given us the ability to do it in the first place.

Now theres a fucking statement and a half.

William Wallace fought for his country and killed...Is he in heaven?
Moses fought to get the jews out of Egypt and killed...Is he in heaven?
What about every motherfucking army, navy, airforce soildier that has killed in order to provide us with peace and harmony...Are they in heaven?

To act like we actually know what happens when we die proves that we are all stupider than we look.  

All am I saying is that these where people at the end of the day.  They are dead, none of us know what happens to them now.  Some of you have taken this R.I.P wayyyyyyyy to seriously.

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2004, 04:02:45 PM »
saying that somebody should be at peace when they die after they have shot a bunch of children because they themselvers were not popular in high school is a big deal dude...they dont deserve to rest in peace whether they are kids, priests, or cats. you pull some shit like that you deserve to burn in hell...no peace...no tranquility...burn.