Author Topic: Master P news  (Read 222 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Master P news
« on: January 10, 2004, 08:33:51 PM »
Master P is not only coming back full strength with a basketball team and a clothing line, he's offering a movie with his next CD.

The rap mogul will release a new CD in March called "Good Side Bad Side." Along with the CD is a full feature film by the same name.

The CD features production by Mike Diesel and tracks featuring Lil' Romeo, Silkk and Currency. The single "Them Jeans" is already a hit in the South. The single is getting great airplay in LA, Baton Rouge, Houston, ATL, Memphis, Charlotte, Birmingham, Jackson, Shreveport, Corpus Christi, and Columbus, GA. The single is also climbing the charts in the Northern regions as well.

Of course everyone has heard about Lil' Romeo's show "Romeo!" on Nickelodeon which debuted to rave reviews in September of 2003. Master P is the co-creator and co-executive producer for the show. But P is not only behind the scenes on the show, he plays, what else, Romeo's dad. He also has 2 films in post-production, "Uncle P," a family comedy in which he stars with Romeo, will be in theaters summer 2004 and "Still Bout It," the sequel to 1997s hit "Bout It," a straight to DVD release for spring.

His success of the P. Miller Clothing lines, P. Miller Jeans for men and P. Miller Shorties for boys is holding strong. The lines are available in select major market Sears and JC Penny's stores and in all Kohl's and Mervyns stores. There's also a P. Miller basketball shoe line and a line of baseball "Throwback" styles.

Then to top it all off, Master P is forward and guard for the Las Vegas Rattlers, an American Basketball Association team which will play their first home game on Monday, December 22 against the Tijuana. And who would be the coach for the team, but none other than, Kobe Bryant's dad "Joe" Jellybean" Bryant. A press conference will be held before the game on December 22 in Las Vegas.

rapnewsdirect

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Master P news
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2004, 08:46:53 PM »
lol, dude got his hand in EVERYTHING.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2004, 07:58:57 AM »
I heard a new Master P song on the Radio last night.  It was pretty dope.  It won on Battle of the Beats.  

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2004, 09:07:37 AM »
All power to him...ok good luck then..all power could be kinda dangerous lol

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2004, 01:12:42 PM »
hopefully this album sounds like the classic GHETTO D, but i doubt it, P can never come that hard again

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2004, 01:13:46 PM »
hopefully this album sounds like the classic GHETTO D, but i doubt it, P can never come that hard again

i'd rather have it sound more like ice cream man but that style has died down in the music industry...who knows though maybe he'll surprise us.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2004, 09:37:25 AM »
a sequel to i'm bout it?  sold.

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2004, 09:46:43 AM »
P is the man...Id love to see him come back and put out some dope shit.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2004, 01:30:22 AM »
Im not listed amongst his Die hard fans of course, I think he's pretty lame Rap-wise, shit....good luck though'
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?