Author Topic: My take on propaganda surroudin america  (Read 338 times)

HBKid_Jr

My take on propaganda surroudin america
« on: July 17, 2002, 11:35:41 PM »
this goes pro an anti-american shit.  some if it's tru so it aint an some of it is over exagerated.  a lot of it is yellow journalism.  a lot of tha bad shit if not all is not reported by tha american media/govt.  also tho a lot tha good shit we have done is said by anti-american media.  there has to be a median some where.  granted we have done fucked up shit like when afganastan was at war wit tha soviet union an we helped supply weapons an shit an than when tha war ended we jus left tha country for dead.  We have done a lot of fucked up shit tha negativly affected other countries jus for our own interest but we have done good 2 like economically help out other countries.  there is a lot of good an bad that no1 mentions an a lot of shit that get exagerated.  I look at it this way,  if where supposdly this evil country than why havnt more major countries steped against america.  Is it either b/c they dont care which is jus as bad as tha hypocricies done by tha american govt or they have jus as many skeletons in tha closet that they dont want revealed.  Maybe im wrong maybe im right all i kno its six in tha mourn im tired an thats my 2 cents
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

budsmokeronly

Re: My take on propaganda surroudin america
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2002, 05:31:13 AM »
I don't know a lot about the truth about what has and is happening.  I think only government people really know.  And the reason why other countries don't step up to the US is cause they know we will whoop their mutha fuckin ass.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2002, 06:00:17 AM »
Another reason why no one truly gets mad at us, and shit, is we donate more food and money to starving nations than anywhere else in the world. I was watching that on the news, the only fucked up thing is that no matter how much food we donate, 100's of tons, it's only enough to feed a whole country for like a week. But we donate more than anyone, and keep on. Also, yeah, no one wants to fuck with us... LOL  ;)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2002, 06:23:02 AM »
Another reason why no one truly gets mad at us, and shit, is we donate more food and money to starving nations than anywhere else in the world. I was watching that on the news, the only fucked up thing is that no matter how much food we donate, 100's of tons, it's only enough to feed a whole country for like a week. But we donate more than anyone, and keep on. Also, yeah, no one wants to fuck with us... LOL  

Yeah I remember last year Bill Gates donated like 40 million dollars in aid to foreign countries.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2002, 12:45:13 PM »
damn it some1 school me.  god damn it,  a topic aout ass lickin gets 3 pages,  i get replys