Author Topic: Some black people are just plain out......  (Read 1275 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
Some black people are just plain out......
« on: July 15, 2002, 09:46:33 AM »
Racist.  Reverse racism is everywhere.  If a white kid rolls around listening to hip-hop, he will get cold stares or laughs from black people.  If he rolls around listening to Moby he would also get cold stares and laughs from black people.  If he rolled around listening to Axel Rose or Mettalicca he would get cold stares and laughs from black people.  Don't believe me?  Go take a drive through your city.

dorky. no offence but i was up in the wherehouse the other day and i bought thug life. and a white dude rung me up. and he was like "whats up dude" (in the surfer tone) and i was like sup. then he was like "so, you down with the gangasta shit, keeping it real on the westcoast for youll your homies" and i was like wrf, look at this surfing ass white dude lol....i thought it was kinda funny....

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Some black people are just plain out......
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2002, 09:49:37 AM »
Moreover, if a white kid acts scared or afraid to go through a black part of town, then the white kid will get laughed at and called a racist.

If the same white kid does frequent that black part of town, the black people will say, "You do not want to have your shit here, you will get fucked up in these parts."

It's lose, lose, when dealing with the racist and prejudice mind.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2002, 09:50:06 AM »
Just in case you didn't read the whole thread PG, Tinman is half white, half mexican.

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2002, 09:54:37 AM »
why go down to the same level and bring this shit up?

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2002, 10:06:19 AM »
why go down to the same level and bring this shit up?

Because I'm tired of these double-standards that exist when it comes to racism.

I believe in affirmative action.  I agree that black people need greater oppurtunities and advantages when it comes to political power and business in America.

Nevertheless, that does not give them the right to be racist and get away with it.  Chris Rock can get on stage and say, "Fuck crackers, kill whitee, Fuck crackers."

A white person could never get on stage and say, "Kill the nigga's, fuck the nigga's."

Let's be real.

Eldridge Cleaver

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2002, 10:12:41 AM »
this should be moved to hall of mirrors.  Affirmative action is a good thing to a certain extent.  They still have afirmative actions when it comes to college.  a lot of white kids get fucked over b/c of affirmative action,  a black kid wit lower grades would get accepted over a whte kid wit better grades.  Now thats fucked up. Like title 9 (tha thing for womans sports) it has a good purpose but also at tha same time it does a lot of wrong

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2002, 10:15:12 AM »

Because I'm tired of these double-standards that exist when it comes to racism.

I believe in affirmative action.  I agree that black people need greater oppurtunities and advantages when it comes to political power and business in America.

Nevertheless, that does not give them the right to be racist and get away with it.  Chris Rock can get on stage and say, "Fuck crackers, kill whitee, Fuck crackers."

A white person could never get on stage and say, "Kill the nigga's, fuck the nigga's."

Let's be real.

ill be real, if it wasnt for the past then it would be equal, but because of the white mans ignorance in the past that is why the black man can get away with something like that, and i think it is fair, its not like whites were slaves that were raped and beaten before and get reminded of that. and its not like chris rock is serious. and so who cares if a black man can get away with sayin fuck crackers. its not hurting white people, now if black people had the right to make whites their slaves cause of back in the day, that would be somethin to complain about, but because of your ancestors stupidity and ignorace your just gonna have to let this slide

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2002, 10:21:37 AM »

ill be real, if it wasnt for the past then it would be equal, but because of the white mans ignorance in the past that is why the black man can get away with something like that, and i think it is fair, its not like whites were slaves that were raped and beaten before and get reminded of that. and its not like chris rock is serious. and so who cares if a black man can get away with sayin fuck crackers. its not hurting white people, now if black people had the right to make whites their slaves cause of back in the day, that would be somethin to complain about, but because of your ancestors stupidity and ignorace your just gonna have to let this slide

You know what makes slavery in America unique from slavery by dark skinned people all over the world?

America abolished it!!!!  That hasn't happened in other area's of darker hues.

That's right.  Black people, Arab, Iranian, Persians, have enslaved people on their land and don't let them tell you otherwise.  Many of the slaves white Americans bought we bought from black Africans.

Eldridge Cleaver

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2002, 10:25:34 AM »
that its true.

the difference is.. often the 'slaves' were actually prisoners and put to use on projects and things for committing crimes.

i.e. punishment of 'one season' wokring in the fields or on building etc.

hell.. its almost like the caste system.

the difference... the americans took them and didnt take them back. plus the mistreatment.

btw... u know that one of the original reasons the UK wouldnt recognise America as being a county was because they had slavery and we didnt.

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2002, 10:33:38 AM »

You know what makes slavery in America unique from slavery by dark skinned people all over the world?

America abolished it!!!!  That hasn't happened in other area's of darker hues.

That's right.  Black people, Arab, Iranian, Persians, have enslaved people on their land and don't let them tell you otherwise.  Many of the slaves white Americans bought we bought from black Africans.

ha, please PG. dont try to take this to back in the mideast, we were talkin about america, but aight ill spit a lil somethin on that, those that you call slaves in those area, persians who are iranians, lol, arabs,....yes they had slaves, but they were of their own race, they didnt go out  and grab some chinese people cause they thought of them as a lower class and make them do their work for them, they took people of their own kind who already were poor and nothing else to do, and bassicly gave them something to do, and slaves of those areas werent mistreated, they probably didnt hate their life like slaves in america. they might have done rough work, but still they werent mistreated. and they got much more than slaves in america. the thing is, americans were all poor pieces of shit back then and couldnt do work themselves so they need to bring over the bigger and stronger black man, you evil fucks. still today america is torturing the world. please white man, dont try to even defend your kind, cause i have so much dirt on your race

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2002, 10:46:50 AM »

ha, please PG. dont try to take this to back in the mideast, we were talkin about america, but aight ill spit a lil somethin on that, those that you call slaves in those area, persians who are iranians, lol, arabs,....yes they had slaves, but they were of their own race, they didnt go out  and grab some chinese people cause they thought of them as a lower class and make them do their work for them, they took people of their own kind who already were poor and nothing else to do, and bassicly gave them something to do, and slaves of those areas werent mistreated, they probably didnt hate their life like slaves in america. they might have done rough work, but still they werent mistreated. and they got much more than slaves in america. the thing is, americans were all poor pieces of shit back then and couldnt do work themselves so they need to bring over the bigger and stronger black man, you evil fucks. still today america is torturing the world. please white man, dont try to even defend your kind, cause i have so much dirt on your race

Gave them something to do.  LMAO!!!! So slavery is really just, giving someone something to do.  Yeah, go work the fuckin fields while I whip you in the back 20 times and stick a foot up your ass.  That will give them something to do.

Yo.  You cannot sit here and tell me that ethnic cleansing has not, and does not still go on in the Eastern World.  Fuck that.

I will be back tomarrow with specific examples, I have to go look them up.

Eldridge Cleaver

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2002, 11:01:59 AM »

Gave them something to do.  LMAO!!!! So slavery is really just, giving someone something to do.  Yeah, go work the fuckin fields while I whip you in the back 20 times and stick a foot up your ass.  That will give them something to do.

Yo.  You cannot sit here and tell me that ethnic cleansing has not, and does not still go on in the Eastern World.  Fuck that.

I will be back tomarrow with specific examples, I have to go look them up.

no, american slavery was the type that abused their slaves so extremely, and it was the type of slavery that grabbed everyones attention worldwide, other slavery wasnt as harsh, while americans whipped and raped them, others, gave them a place to stay, food, and a job. they didnt mind. in america is was like hell for them......and uhh fuck that?, no fuck you for not knowin big PG, you still have a lot to learn, so yeah you better go read up and study before you come back and make yourself look like an ass.

and you know how you always make these other posts and threads talkin shit that no one understands? well here i have a lil somethin for you.

"Just because no one can understand how you speak, don't necessarily means that what you are saying is deep." - Talib Kweli

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2002, 11:05:56 AM »

no, american slavery was the type that abused their slaves so extremely, and it was the type of slavery that grabbed everyones attention worldwide, other slavery wasnt as harsh, while americans whipped and raped them, others, gave them a place to stay, food, and a job. they didnt mind. in america is was like hell for them......and uhh fuck that?, no fuck you for not knowin big PG, you still have a lot to learn, so yeah you better go read up and study before you come back and make yourself look like an ass.

and you know how you always make these other posts and threads talkin shit that no one understands? well here i have a lil somethin for you.

"Just because no one can understand how you speak, don't necessary means that what you are saying is deep." - Talib Kweli

Your right, slavery in America was the most brutal form of slavery in world history.  

As for all that other shit you said, just because you can't pick up a fuckin dictionary because your too fucking lazy thinking about some white bitch that you ain't gonna get, that ain't my fuckin problem.  I will not be penalized for using big words and attempting to gain knowledge.

You want me to be smart so I can understand your people's side of the story, but you don't want me to act smart and use big words.  You can't have it both ways.

You win this argument because I was being an irrational asshole above when I laughed at your "giving them something to do comment", and I apologize for my transgression against you.

Eldridge Cleaver

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2002, 11:14:29 AM »

Your right, slavery in America was the most brutal form of slavery in world history.  

As for all that other shit you said, just because you can't pick up a fuckin dictionary because your too fucking lazy thinking about some white bitch that you ain't gonna get, that ain't my fuckin problem.  I will not be penalized for using big words and attempting to gain knowledge.

You want me to be smart so I can understand your people's side of the story, but you don't want me to act smart and use big words.  You can't have it both ways.

You win this argument because I was being an irrational asshole above when I laughed at your "giving them something to do comment", and I apologize for my transgression against you.

yes you were laughing in confusion and had no idea what to say because i was right. you can gain knowledge, but you come on here, makin a post with huge fuckin words you know no one knows, and then you expect them to understand? then when they dont know i bet you feel like your better huh?, no instead, explain why the fuck your doing it, and tell them you yourself have been studying a dictionary to look smart. i mean, when you know no one knows. then wtf, lol, atleast tell the, yo, i want to talk like ive been studying the dictionary and if yall wanna understand yall should do the same, lol, now whatever PG, we all know some of those sentences you said didnt make sense even if we did look up the words. now just cause you have a bigger vocabulary doesnt mean your smarter.

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2002, 11:17:42 AM »

yes you were laughing in confusion and had no idea what to say because i was right. you can gain knowledge, but you come on here, makin a post with huge fuckin words you know no one knows, and then you expect them to understand? then when they dont know i bet you feel like your better huh?, no instead, explain why the fuck your doing it, and tell them you yourself have been studying a dictionary to look smart. i mean, when you know no one knows. then wtf, lol, atleast tell the, yo, i want to talk like ive been studying the dictionary and if yall wanna understand yall should do the same, lol, now whatever PG, we all know some of those sentences you said didnt make sense even if we did look up the words. now just cause you have a bigger vocabulary doesnt mean your smarter.

Find me one sentence that doesn't make sense.  And when you can't, I'm going to laugh at your lazy ass.

Eldridge Cleaver