Author Topic: Some black people are just plain out......  (Read 1315 times)

Doggystylin

Re: Some black people are just plain out......
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2002, 11:34:51 AM »

Find me one sentence that doesn't make sense.  And when you can't, I'm going to laugh at your lazy ass.

ill give you that, i am a lazy fuck, and since i am, that means im too lazy to go around lookin for a sentence that doesnt make sense, now u can laugh about that, but what is that to laught at? ill laugh at you later

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2002, 11:39:01 AM »

ill give you that, i am a lazy fuck, and since i am, that means im too lazy to go around lookin for a sentence that doesnt make sense, now u can laugh about that, but what is that to laught at? ill laugh at you later

Ha! Ha! Ha!... Your like a polotician, empty promises to get into office.  Statements you had no real intention of backing up.  Your all talk.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2002, 11:45:56 AM »

Ha! Ha! Ha!... Your like a polotician, empty promises to get into office.  Statements you had no real intention of backing up.  Your all talk.

laugh it up, u call yourself a political gangsta, now that shits funny if you wanna laugh, and soon enough we'll see if im all talk. you couldnt back up what you started on this thread, everytime i make you look like an ass big PG. bow down
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2002, 11:48:35 AM »

laugh it up, u call yourself a political gangsta, now that shits funny if you wanna laugh, and soon enough we'll see if im all talk. you couldnt back up what you started on this thread, everytime i make you look like an ass big PG. bow down

Huh?  LOL.  Now your not even making sense.  Like kids on recess who lose a basketball and say, "We weren't even trying."

I quit school cause of recess you fuckin BG.  Get with the PG.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2002, 11:54:47 AM »

Huh?  LOL.  Now your not even making sense.  Like kids on recess who lose a basketball and say, "We weren't even trying."

I quit school cause of recess you fuckin BG.  Get with the PG.

not making sense? was it cause i didnt use big enough words? ima BG? who was the one who got schooled? PG = BG, naw u aint even a G, u just a baby boy. yo if you lookin for ya mama, she should be at home, she'll give you a hug and make you feel loved cause around here you'll just get beaten and picked on son.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2002, 12:03:12 PM »
Ok - thats it, this thread is causing beef.  Im fine with doggy n PG debating over the slavery stuff, but now ya'll r attacking personaly, Stay on topic, this is a warning.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2002, 12:05:31 PM »
:. link=board=thehall;num=1026764187;start=20#20 date=07/15/02 at 17:03:12]Ok - thats it, this thread is causing beef.  Im fine with doggy n PG debating over the slavery stuff, but now ya'll r attacking personaly, Stay on topic, this is a warning.

-{bLaDe}

no butch, its all good, im a mod and PG is.....related to mod, and were both ok with it, and oh yeah its bound to get political again so let it slide officer blade

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2002, 12:33:49 PM »
:o :o

Dat Kalib Quote is SICCNESS.....WORD on wat its context.

I think that's wat won this argument lolz.....Tha Knocc Out Blow.....haha

But I can understand where both PG an Flip Dogg are comin from......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2002, 03:41:11 PM »
I'm not takin sides, but I never saw a sentence that PG wrote that didn't make sense. I fell that he used some words that weren't really necessary, but they all made sense.

PG, why did you start this thread as a response to Tinman, a white/mexican guy exploiting whites? I don't understand why you singled blacks out.

Flipper, why did you say we are evil fucks? I, nor any of my family members enslaved anyone, yet when you were talking about america, and it's past, you called us evil fucks.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2002, 09:03:21 PM »

You know what makes slavery in America unique from slavery by dark skinned people all over the world?

America abolished it!!!!  That hasn't happened in other area's of darker hues.

That's right.  Black people, Arab, Iranian, Persians, have enslaved people on their land and don't let them tell you otherwise.  Many of the slaves white Americans bought we bought from black Africans.

Who cares.. all that doesn't mean shit. Who cares if it was some African slangin slaves.. who cares if this shit goes on around other parts of tha world...

Flipper had tha point, Shit probably would be equal with blacks and whites if whites didn't fuck it up in tha first place by mistreating minorities tha way they did. That's why shit can't be equal... that's why it's okay for a black guy to call a white guy a cracker and not okay for a white guy to call a black guy a nigger.

I can understand why it bothers you... You're a white boy, and you dont get tha respect you think you deserve... It was your anscestors fuckin with tha slaves back in tha day, not you... all that's understandable but it doesn't change tha facts. Just live with it... It's better than living in tha sun, getting beat pickin cotton all day...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2002, 10:06:53 PM »
I'm not takin sides, but I never saw a sentence that PG wrote that didn't make sense. I fell that he used some words that weren't really necessary, but they all made sense.

PG, why did you start this thread as a response to Tinman, a white/mexican guy exploiting whites? I don't understand why you singled blacks out.

Flipper, why did you say we are evil fucks? I, nor any of my family members enslaved anyone, yet when you were talking about america, and it's past, you called us evil fucks.

not people now, but back in the day, whoever would do that to a human is considered evil.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2002, 10:10:49 PM »

not people now, but back in the day, whoever would do that to a human is considered evil.

I agree.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2002, 10:23:45 PM »
so by allowing black to call me cracker makes up for slavery.  Thats a reason why a lot of whites look down on blacks.  Cuz they still dwell on slavery.  a lot of times they still us it as a scapegoat.  now tell me how tha fuck r u supposed to move on as a race when u dwell on suptin 135 years ago an still use that as an excuse for why your race is opressed,  You dont see me  hatin on brittain for opressin my ancestors.  They still use that slavery shit tho,  did i own slaves,  no.  did my dad own slaves,  no.  did my grandfather own slaves,  no,  Did my great grandfather own slaves,  No.  did my great great grandfather own slaves,  maybe.  But your goin back 5 generations tho.  To blacks, were you a slave,  no,  were your parents slaves,  no.  you grandparents no.   You have to go back 4-5 generations to your last ancestor that was a slave so jus drop that whole fuck white people cuz of slavery.  They bitch about how blacks cant go into a white neighborhood,  its jus as bad if not worse if a white person tried to go into a black neighborhood.  Slavery is definitly suptin tha youth should be made aware about,  tha horror stories of it an tha mistakes made in tha past.  But to still use that as an excuse an a scapegoat is bull shit in my eyes

Pillow

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2002, 11:47:17 PM »
yo PG i am the last mother fucka on the plantet that would ever be racist man. i am half white my self, so think about that one. i am just stating facts that i see from a personal standpoint, and most ppl as ur self blow them outta porportion. i think alot of white ppl are dorky, but i got alot of white friends. and alot of them do dumb shit to. like one time we were in food 4 less, and i was trying to get this one girls number, and just as she was about to give it to me my homie comes up and moons her. she still gave me her #, but be honest with ur self, how many black or mexican ppl would do that?

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2002, 11:56:56 PM »
Racism goes both ways. I would thimk the issue would have gotten old by now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE