Author Topic: Some black people are just plain out......  (Read 1278 times)

Instant_Killa

Re: Some black people are just plain out......
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2002, 12:50:31 AM »
so by allowing black to call me cracker makes up for slavery.  Thats a reason why a lot of whites look down on blacks.  Cuz they still dwell on slavery.  a lot of times they still us it as a scapegoat.  now tell me how tha fuck r u supposed to move on as a race when u dwell on suptin 135 years ago an still use that as an excuse for why your race is opressed,  You dont see me  hatin on brittain for opressin my ancestors.  They still use that slavery shit tho,  did i own slaves,  no.  did my dad own slaves,  no.  did my grandfather own slaves,  no,  Did my great grandfather own slaves,  No.  did my great great grandfather own slaves,  maybe.  But your goin back 5 generations tho.  To blacks, were you a slave,  no,  were your parents slaves,  no.  you grandparents no.   You have to go back 4-5 generations to your last ancestor that was a slave so jus drop that whole fuck white people cuz of slavery.  They bitch about how blacks cant go into a white neighborhood,  its jus as bad if not worse if a white person tried to go into a black neighborhood.  Slavery is definitly suptin tha youth should be made aware about,  tha horror stories of it an tha mistakes made in tha past.  But to still use that as an excuse an a scapegoat is bull shit in my eyes

word, i agree with u man. Black ppl need to change, no more hate in the eyes when they see whites, the old excuse of slavery is no longer valid in this time period.
peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2002, 06:21:59 PM »
All races have an amount of racism within them.  There are racist blacks just like racist whites.  I'd even go so far to say that it's about equal... white people don't like black people, and black people don't like white people.  I'd say 60% of blacks and whites are racist, straight up.  

Racism is Racism.  White people inslaved blacks.  That was wrong.  Black people hating us because of it is wrong, also.  The black person has no right to say "kill whitey", just like I have no right to say "Kill niggers".  If your mom is murdered by some guy, you have no right to go murder the guy that did it.  Two wrongs don't make a right.  This is kindergarten stuff.  

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2002, 07:29:39 PM »
I agree with you Tom187um...Slavery was GENERATIONS ago.  My ancestors may or may not have had slaves, I don't know.  But I do know that my father or his father or his father owned them.  

It also goes the other way....That was 5 generations ago...how long does it take to obtain success without aid of the government (i.e. affirmative action)?  I'm not trying to attack black people who believe in affirmative action, but if I were black, it would make me feel inferior if I got a job not because of my effort or knowledge, but because of the color of my skin.

How many more years of "greater oppurtunities and advantages (affirmative action)" does America have to give before slavery is not used against the white man anymore?  

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2002, 07:52:07 PM »
Yeah, I agree with that, too.  We need to do this:  Imagine a perfect world, and instead of doing WRONG things to ACCOUNT for what's wrong with the world, we need to work at solutions for the problem, not bondo to fix up the cracks.  Affirmative action attempts to balance racism, that's b.s.  We need to find a way to make sure that companies don't act racist, not punish each company, and the white race because some are racist.  Peace~

infinite59

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2002, 12:27:14 AM »
so by allowing black to call me cracker makes up for slavery.  Thats a reason why a lot of whites look down on blacks.  Cuz they still dwell on slavery.  a lot of times they still us it as a scapegoat.  now tell me how tha fuck r u supposed to move on as a race when u dwell on suptin 135 years ago an still use that as an excuse for why your race is opressed,  You dont see me  hatin on brittain for opressin my ancestors.  They still use that slavery shit tho,  did i own slaves,  no.  did my dad own slaves,  no.  did my grandfather own slaves,  no,  Did my great grandfather own slaves,  No.  did my great great grandfather own slaves,  maybe.  But your goin back 5 generations tho.  To blacks, were you a slave,  no,  were your parents slaves,  no.  you grandparents no.   You have to go back 4-5 generations to your last ancestor that was a slave so jus drop that whole fuck white people cuz of slavery.  They bitch about how blacks cant go into a white neighborhood,  its jus as bad if not worse if a white person tried to go into a black neighborhood.  Slavery is definitly suptin tha youth should be made aware about,  tha horror stories of it an tha mistakes made in tha past.  But to still use that as an excuse an a scapegoat is bull shit in my eyes

Tom's on point.  I was going to post on this thread but Tom already took spoke for me.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2002, 04:49:43 AM »
When you guys walk in a minorities shoes, then you can see why people are the way they are. They are not really racist, just ignorite. If they where actually racist, then we'd have white church bombing, and white lynching. Remember, you guys talk about blacks being mad at slavery still, well, just as a minority, I could kind of see were blacks come from as I've had white teachers, and white school counslers label me, and single me out. Now when this happens, you tend to see a pattern, and no matter what, you think of a certain people a certain way. And people don't know why they're mad, they just know that they are being singled out, and for years it's been the same people holding them down. They ain't got white friends, 'cause whites are the bad guys. I has been proven in their minds. It takes a lot to overcome, but think of it on the other persons foot before we come to conclussions.

infinite59

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2002, 05:08:03 AM »
When you guys walk in a minorities shoes, then you can see why people are the way they are. They are not really racist, just ignorite. If they where actually racist, then we'd have white church bombing, and white lynching. Remember, you guys talk about blacks being mad at slavery still, well, just as a minority, I could kind of see were blacks come from as I've had white teachers, and white school counslers label me, and single me out. Now when this happens, you tend to see a pattern, and no matter what, you think of a certain people a certain way. And people don't know why they're mad, they just know that they are being singled out, and for years it's been the same people holding them down. They ain't got white friends, 'cause whites are the bad guys. I has been proven in their minds. It takes a lot to overcome, but think of it on the other persons foot before we come to conclussions.

I'm not denying anything your saying, but I will say this.

Sometimes you might think a teacher is labeling you, or that someone doesn't like you because of your race, when really, they wouldn't of liked you anyway.  I have teachers label me, and people treat me with disrespect, just like everybody else.  But minorities usually take it as, "They didn't like me because of my race."

DirtyPills

• Lil Geezy
  • Cant Leave The Pills Behind......
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2002, 06:19:51 AM »
Hey, I am Black, I mean, My Cuzines Always Do that, When a White Person is In the Car listning To Hip~Hop They look at them, Dont laugh or anything, But kind Of a Peeky little look, I dont call that racist, I mean, I can be racist if someone else is racist with me, if someone calls me a Nigga, Or Anything, I come back with somthing to Insult them..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2002, 07:46:19 PM »

I'm not denying anything your saying, but I will say this.

Sometimes you might think a teacher is labeling you, or that someone doesn't like you because of your race, when really, they wouldn't of liked you anyway.  I have teachers label me, and people treat me with disrespect, just like everybody else.  But minorities usually take it as, "They didn't like me because of my race."

Infinite, you know me dogg. I was, and still am a model student. I had a 3.5 gpa at the time, and all that shit made me not want to even go to school. They allowed kids, and gang members to pick on me, and I did what any self respecting person would do, I fought back. If I'm a life screw up for fighting back, then so be it, but I am getting my college degree this year, and hope to be a teacher within 2 years, so hey, nice label I was given huh? Infinite, I still love ya', just remember, and I know you do, that the other shoe fits a lot different than yours, no matter how much we try to fit it.

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2002, 06:16:13 AM »
Hey ya'll no matter how much you argue about all this double standards, and racism, it wont make it stop.... postin this stuff on here aint gonna make people stop, so arguein about it is poinltess.... IMO

IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

ToNe1904

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2002, 07:29:50 PM »

i dont think many blacks blame you, youre parents, or even slavery as the reason why things are still fucked up. Its the decades of oppression AFTER slavery, that has affected our society to this day. Slavery was a terrible thing, and had a HUGE impact on a race. Theres differences between this, and other things that have happened to other races. The holocaust was a horrible event. However, how long did the holocaust truly last? Not generation after generation after generation...causing a complete change in a races culture. These people were not "black" before slavery, they were African. They were not Christian, Jesus Christ was not their "savior". They did not speak English, they had their own language, their own customs, their own country. By the time slavery had ended, even IF these people were shipped back to Africa...they would fit in there...just as much as they did here. So they were basically left to live in the same society which hated them, had them as slaves...then, thru a completely racist and opressive system, told...to make something of THEMselves, yet at the same time attacked time and again with policies and hurdles that probably 99.9% of this board couldnt deal with. Now theres good and bad in every race, so no ones better then anyone else (id imagine most of u agree with that). With that being said, dont u think there HAS to be a reason why to this day...white males still basically run the country? If u dont think the past, still has an affect...then you are just simply saying white males are better then the rest of the population. Other minorities have felt the same oppression here, and u see that they struggle to compete just the same. Shit, the Native Americans struggle just to not be extinct in this country. Like M-Dogg said...until u walk in someone elses shoes, u cant really judge. The hood in todays society basically plays the roll of the "slavemaster" of slavery days. When slaves were finally "freed", many of them went back to theyre slavemasters because they had no skills for jobs or idea how to be their own person in society. Tupac said it best when he said, "I dont fit in, Im too rich to still live in the hood...but i dont fit in in the rich neighborhood because im Black". White folks dont understand how much simpler things are for them (not that its easy for white people, but their experience is different). All they need, is to succeed. Thats it. Theres no tricks to it. However alot of minorities have to struggle with a normal human nature...and thats, to be around your own people. All people do it. But, its hard to move up...and be successful...when yur people arent successful with u. U cant be a success, unless u see success. And for anybody whos eva lived in tha hood, or spent anytime in tha hood...u understand that it doesnt bring a lot of hope to a situation.

All races have racist people in their group. I think it was Trauma that said he believes 60% of blacks n white are racist (sorry if i misquoted). Well then, in a predominately white male runned government...60% of those politicians are racist towards sum1, in sumway. And these men make our laws. Thats not to say its only whites...and that if the rolls were reversed...minorities wouldnt be just as racist. However, u jus gotta understand why things are the way they are. Affirmative Action had a lot of good behind it. Basically, Affirmative Action showed an understanding that people ARE racist...and the only way to combat human nature, is with law and policy. U cant make sum1 NOT be prejudice, but u CAN make sure they dont make prejudice actions.

anywayz...i kinda went off on a lil rant thea, n was lookin at tv at tha same time...so some shit mighta sounded crazee to summa yall in thea lol oh well. Juss an opinion. peace

ToNe1904

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2002, 07:31:09 PM »
^^hopefully nobody thinks that last post, was jus posted for "numbers" LOL  ;D

Instant_Killa

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2002, 07:33:15 PM »
^^hopefully nobody thinks that last post, was jus posted for "numbers" LOL  ;D

;D