Author Topic: Do you go to hell  (Read 448 times)

pappy

Do you go to hell
« on: January 14, 2004, 04:13:52 PM »
if u suffer from manic depression an commit suicide

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Do you go to hell
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2004, 06:33:28 PM »
Depends on the situation. In that case I would think you would be forgiven, but if it's a selfish suicide then you go to Hell. So in that situation, I think no.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2004, 06:44:23 PM »
depends on your religious beliefs....

i was pentecostal (i don't really call myself that anymore because i'm really not following it) and they believe that the wages of sin is death like it says in the bible and that all sins are the same....since the bible doesn't say...the wages of lying is 5 days without dinner and the wages of killing 4 people is hell

sooo in my beliefs, that person would go to hell

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2004, 06:54:29 PM »
depends on your religious beliefs....

i was pentecostal (i don't really call myself that anymore because i'm really not following it) and they believe that the wages of sin is death like it says in the bible and that all sins are the same....since the bible doesn't say...the wages of lying is 5 days without dinner and the wages of killing 4 people is hell

sooo in my beliefs, that person would go to hell

Well Islam teaches that suicide is a sin as well, but if you have Manic Depression, that's like a disease. You wouldn't be able to control yourself most likely. I think my friend had that, he killed himself like 6 months ago and my friends, his parents and I have all determined that he had to have some kind of disease because of the way he acted so often. Well all forgive him.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2004, 02:22:48 AM »
Mormons believe most people go to heaven, even adulterers and people who commit suicide.  God's mercy is great.

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2004, 02:26:40 AM »
People, nobody alive knows what's after death cause nobody alive has been dead. Shit, you'll see where you go when you are actually dead if you go somewhere at all.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2004, 02:27:48 AM »
^ Man, it must be sad living with no hope.  

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2004, 02:29:19 AM »
Why's that?

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2004, 02:55:40 AM »
Mormons believe most people go to heaven, even adulterers and people who commit suicide.  God's mercy is great.

So you are a mormon bro?

you believe that all people are essentially good no matter what their background / race / religious beliefs / creed etc ?

Somehow i didnt expect that ...post a pic of your local "church" you attend...the buildings architecture are often amazing

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2004, 03:58:53 AM »
aint no such thing like hell. pure BS.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2004, 04:01:05 AM »
ppl who make themselves livin in an illusion are weak. strong christian believers are weak cause they cant do shit all on their own, they need some imagined figure to look up to. it might be different in other religions where you're forced to believe. this sucks of course even more.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

HIPPI

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2004, 03:28:04 PM »

This is not surprising, since adultery and incest are part of the religion.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2004, 11:53:23 PM »

LMFAO!

smerlus

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2004, 12:08:22 AM »

you are a moron about 75% of the time but that other 25% makes me laugh....lol

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2004, 03:52:20 AM »
ppl who make themselves livin in an illusion are weak. strong christian believers are weak cause they cant do shit all on their own, they need some imagined figure to look up to. it might be different in other religions where you're forced to believe. this sucks of course even more.

A bit more rough then I'd say it,but it comes down to what I think about this.
And
"If I go to hell,I hope I burn well."
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..