Author Topic: Do you go to hell  (Read 444 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Do you go to hell
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2004, 01:50:05 PM »
Mormons believe most people go to heaven, even adulterers and people who commit suicide.  God's mercy is great.

how about murderers?

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2004, 05:33:35 PM »
^ Man, it must be sad living with no hope.  
ppl who make themselves livin in an illusion are weak. strong christian believers are weak cause they cant do shit all on their own, they need some imagined figure to look up to. it might be different in other religions where you're forced to believe. this sucks of course even more.
u talk about my God like that talkn shit about Christians if i seen ur ass out on the streets i kick ur ass for being so iggnorant u dont know shit now thats sad and when u die ull soon figure out that theres a hell its sad to believe that when ur begging for mercy and having worms crawling all over u then ull believe but if u live long enuff when the Revalation comes God will gove u a second chance and ull stay on Earth the ant christ for 7 years till he comes back and ull either accept the mark of the antichrist or Accept God into ur life and ull be saved and be beheaded and ull go to Heaven but man u just dont understand

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2004, 05:35:59 PM »
Mormons believe most people go to heaven, even adulterers and people who commit suicide.  God's mercy is great.

how about murderers?
u could be a murderer and still go to Heaven God gives u many chances to repent and be saved and u could still go to Heaven but ull be judged for what u done and ull get judged by crowns and u could be in the lowest part of Heaven and i mean like u wont be in the best part but ur still there but thats when ur left on Earth witht he antichrist

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2004, 03:39:27 AM »
ppl who make themselves livin in an illusion are weak. strong christian believers are weak cause they cant do shit all on their own, they need some imagined figure to look up to. it might be different in other religions where you're forced to believe. this sucks of course even more.
u talk about my God like that talkn shit about Christians if i seen ur ass out on the streets i kick ur ass for being so iggnorant u dont know shit now thats sad and when u die ull soon figure out that theres a hell its sad to believe that when ur begging for mercy and having worms crawling all over u then ull believe but if u live long enuff when the Revalation comes God will gove u a second chance and ull stay on Earth the ant christ for 7 years till he comes back and ull either accept the mark of the antichrist or Accept God into ur life and ull be saved and be beheaded and ull go to Heaven but man u just dont understand

If you REALLY believe what you just said you are one sad fucker.
It's so ill, I cant even laugh about you. Too sad, damn. Man, and if youre a strong believer, youll get into heaven wit your prefered age and meet all the funny dudes that died before you and die after you taht you know? maybe you become a friend of eazy e over there. oh well...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2004, 09:36:20 AM »

LOL!

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2004, 11:10:25 AM »

It's so ill, I cant even laugh about you. Too sad, damn. Man, and if youre a strong believer, youll get into heaven wit your prefered age and meet all the funny dudes that died before you and die after you taht you know? maybe you become a friend of eazy e over there. oh well...
ya u wont be laughing when ur ass is burning in the lake of fire and the Devil laughing at ur ass and just tah let u know when ur in Heaven ur in ur 30's cuz thats how old Jesus is and that when ur in Heaven ur perfect like he is so like God said "Everything thats mine is yours" and were gonna be perfect like him and i wouldnt know if Eazy-E went to heaven hes just one of my fav rappers and that u dont know shit about Christians and its not a religion u fuckin sad fucker and that u damn athiest suck ass and hopefully you'll understand

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2004, 03:31:59 PM »

ya u wont be laughing when ur ass is burning in the lake of fire and the Devil laughing at ur ass and just tah let u know when ur in Heaven ur in ur 30's cuz thats how old Jesus is and that when ur in Heaven ur perfect like he is so like God said "Everything thats mine is yours" and were gonna be perfect like him and i wouldnt know if Eazy-E went to heaven hes just one of my fav rappers and that u dont know shit about Christians and its not a religion u fuckin sad fucker and that u damn athiest suck ass and hopefully you'll understand

and that comes from a man who'd like to see a video showing how a cannibal is dismembering and eating a person.

I tell you somethin: If god did exist, he'd hate you.
No, it's not a sin

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2004, 05:49:29 PM »

and that comes from a man who'd like to see a video showing how a cannibal is dismembering and eating a person.

ur the most iggnorant dumbass dumb fuck man i know and u just dont understand and God loves eveyone even he people in hell he still loves ur just so fuckin stupid i wont explain nuthn to ur dumbass ur just gonna be a lost soul in hell like the others u fuckin dumbass dip shit fuck face nuff said
« Last Edit: January 31, 2004, 05:49:59 PM by Nine Milla Killa »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2004, 06:06:04 PM »

ur the most iggnorant dumbass dumb fuck man i know and u just dont understand and God loves eveyone even he people in hell he still loves ur just so fuckin stupid i wont explain nuthn to ur dumbass ur just gonna be a lost soul in hell like the others u fuckin dumbass dip shit fuck face nuff said

I could care less if an imagined figure of you loves me.

plus: dont curse. god duznt like that.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2004, 06:06:39 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2004, 07:47:15 PM »

I could care less if an imagined figure of you loves me.

plus: dont curse. god duznt like that.
hhahah thts y u Repent and ask for Forgiveness ya God doesnt like u to sin and not repent but if u do He will wash all your sins away and also a sin is a sin so if u murder or steal its the same thing but ur gonna pay the price so if u murder its the same thing as stealing but people dont see that in there eyes but its true but ur still gonna pay the price BUT u could repent and still go to Heaven and im gonna end it from here u guys wont beleive me and soon u will

infinite59

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2004, 06:10:19 AM »

Well Islam teaches that suicide is a sin as well, but if you have Manic Depression, that's like a disease. You wouldn't be able to control yourself most likely. I think my friend had that, he killed himself like 6 months ago and my friends, his parents and I have all determined that he had to have some kind of disease because of the way he acted so often. Well all forgive him.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2004, 06:11:44 AM by Ibrahim Islam »

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2004, 09:57:17 AM »
Capone.. you are probably the biggest hypocrite i have ever seen..

Someone makes fun of your religion, so 'with the power of god' you try to insult the person and threaten to kill them and beat them up.. is that just a tad ironic? bitch, you dont know what hell is, you have no idea, dont lie to yourself.

btw.. there is no hell tom, so dont worry
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2004, 03:39:59 PM »

Someone makes fun of your religion, so 'with the power of god' you try to insult the person and threaten to kill them and beat them up.. is that just a tad ironic? bitch, you dont know what hell is, you have no idea, dont lie to yourself.

hey gay boy there is a hell and u dont know shit so u could eat shit and die and see what its like to burn u stupid motherfucker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2004, 06:23:17 AM »

hey gay boy there is a hell and u dont know shit so u could eat shit and die and see what its like to burn u stupid motherfucker

youre the one who dont know shit
No, it's not a sin

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2004, 11:22:19 AM »

youre the one who dont know shit
no one suffers but you fool so u need to get ur shit straight and you dont know shit about the Bible nor Jesus u idiot