Author Topic: jessica simpson nude???  (Read 426 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
jessica simpson nude???
« on: January 14, 2004, 06:47:00 PM »
theres all these website sites saying they have the nude pics and vidoes with jessica simspoon, any info or pics????

pappy

Re:jessica simpson nude???
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2004, 07:00:58 PM »
 :o

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2004, 07:14:32 PM »
Ya I heard about this shit too....Somone had a hidden camera I guess and she didnt know they taped her for 45 minutes riding nicks dick and giving him head, doggystyle and him eating her out...Thats what it said anyways.

But Ive yet to see it, so I will believe it when I do.

bez

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2004, 09:29:37 AM »
Ya I heard about this shit too....Somone had a hidden camera I guess and she didnt know they taped her for 45 minutes riding nicks dick and giving him head, doggystyle and him eating her out...Thats what it said anyways.

But Ive yet to see it, so I will believe it when I do.

I'd love to see that shit!

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2004, 09:48:34 AM »
This bitch is so dumb, but I bet she'd be wild in the sack!

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2004, 12:11:15 PM »
Man, come on.  Get a little common sense.  You know there's noway this chick would film anything, ever, in her entire life.  How could they have a hidden camera? That's just to lure in the gullible.  Lemme guess, you got it in your email.

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2004, 01:05:43 PM »
Man, come on.  Get a little common sense.  You know there's noway this chick would film anything, ever, in her entire life.  How could they have a hidden camera? That's just to lure in the gullible.  Lemme guess, you got it in your email.
No, I keep getting pop-ups like crazy for this shit...The same way I did when the Paris Hilton tapes got out.  It said that some guy had placed these cameras from when there show was on MTV and they couple was unaware of the cameras.  This guy obviously no longer works for the company and has put these tapes out.  

Here's the link if anyone wants to check this out and they can confirm if its official or not.

http://www.jessica-simpson.tv/
« Last Edit: January 15, 2004, 01:08:31 PM by Represent. »