Author Topic: FOR THE MUTHAFUCKAS THAT QUOTE MALCOLM X  (Read 847 times)

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
FOR THE MUTHAFUCKAS THAT QUOTE MALCOLM X
« on: July 15, 2002, 05:27:12 PM »
Since I am a teacher and I see this section of this board being bombarded by ignorant motherfuckers, I'm going to be a knowledge gangster and peel a couple of righteous caps in your dome, by quoting El Hajj Malik El Shabbazz and about Africans in Slavery.
Some of you so-called Political and Princes need to do some more studying, cause you even have the truth but twist it out of context. So try and twist Shabazz's words and think before you post

"Africans sold slaves; we sold each other. Arabs sold slaves. You may wonder what happened to makie us sell each other. The white man had a trick going-what he called the three something or other. It dealt with rum, sugercane how does that go?........triangle, some kind of triangle. Imagine that, they used our slave labor to grow sugarcane, they took that cane to England and turned it into rum and whiskey and other things, and then took that to Africa and turned it into slaves.......Now, who did it? The Africans took captives in WARFARE and the Europeans did that old divide and conquer act and would sell guns to one side and the guns that the one side had, enabled them to easily defeat the other side. And in that particular cultural thought pattern, the captive was a slave, he was a PRIZE of war and he was turned over to the Europeans, I doubt that any of them over there really knew what they were sending us into or that we knew what we were coming into. But it was a very vicious thing; you and I are the victims of it."

Now some of you are so ignorant to equate the captors of war(slaves) that Africans had to the chattel slavery and genocide of Millions of Africans at the hands of Caucasians (both Jew and Gentile). The Africans never denied their captors (slaves) their religion, their culture, or their God. They never killed and maimed other Africans to build up their wealth and country or tribal areas. For you ignorant motherfuckers to equate that because Africans sold other Africans into slavery and equate that as being just as responsible as the so called Caucasian Jews who owned all the slave ships, the Europeans who built up their dynasty from the profits earned from slavery and who cannot forget Christianity which was used to subject our people into centuries of forced bondage.

If you gonna quote Malcolm or talk about African slavery, be sure you know what the fuck you are talking about. Go do some real research. Reading the Autobiography of Malcolm X or watching the Spike Lee joint isn't even scratching the surface of African History.

It's always brainwashed Caucasians and Uncle Tommin' Negroes who try to justify slavery from one context to another.

ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO ALLAH, THE ALL KNOWING AND HIS TRUE AND LAST MESSENGER
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

Re: FOR THE MUTHAFUCKAS THAT QUOTE MALCOLM X
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2002, 06:50:51 PM »
please do not just say that everyone here is ignorant, a lot of heads here might not  have the knowledge or but not all are ignorant, now about your post, ima have to read it again cause i went through it while bumpin the new bone single and yall know how that goes

Pillow

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2002, 11:59:09 PM »
you aint no teacher godbody, get tha fuck outta here

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2002, 01:21:07 AM »
you aint no teacher godbody, get tha fuck outta here

If you only had a heart...

:'(

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2002, 01:54:46 AM »
lmao...

follow the yellow brick road...

Pillow

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2002, 12:43:12 PM »
;D LOL

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2002, 02:53:07 PM »
Yo dogg... I like the knowledge you drop, but I don't think anybody on this whole forum tried to justify slavery in America, your trippin dogg.  Why can't you just chill, and biuld with cats.  You don't always have to try and make another look stupid to appear smart.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2002, 03:45:27 PM »
1st of all

Aint no body justifying slavery stupid

second, u sayin praise to allah when u aint a muslim

Alot of what u sayin is confusin to me

Enlighten me, homie, drop some knowledge, u a teacher right?

so fuckin teach, dont preach
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2002, 04:28:53 PM »
1st of all

Aint no body justifying slavery stupid

second, u sayin praise to allah when u aint a muslim

Alot of what u sayin is confusin to me

Enlighten me, homie, drop some knowledge, u a teacher right?

so fuckin teach, dont preach

Um but since by nature I submit my will to Allah, I'm a Muslim by nature, your people coming out of idol worship are muslim by faith.
And since you are nothing more than Arab, stop trying to talk in the dialect like you are from the West. You are not from the west and your use of the words "homie" and "ain't" don't justify your "downess with Hip-Hop or Black Culture" so Abdullah please speak close to proper English like you were taught." 'Cause I know you don't go to your father "What's Crackin' Pops." You are just as fake as the wannabe Prince Haseem. Another Arab who wishes he was an African and thinks he can box. Your whole style is wack Princess

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2002, 06:38:20 PM »
I'm going to be a knowledge gangster and peel a couple of righteous caps in your dome

I got a question.  How can you get on Prince about his ebonics, then say something as white as wonder bread like that ^^^^

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2002, 07:06:33 PM »

I got a question.  How can you get on Prince about his ebonics, then say something as white as wonder bread like that ^^^^

It's called sarcastic humor. If he can sound Hip-Hop enough to talk like the rappin' hankerchief head that he is, I can be the Black version of Vanilla Ice...word to your mother ;D  I think that's more white....I mean right.

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2002, 07:21:45 PM »
fair enough, lol.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2002, 10:26:36 PM »

And since you are nothing more than Arab, stop trying to talk in the dialect like you are from the West. You are not from the west and your use of the words "homie" and "ain't" don't justify your "downess with Hip-Hop or Black Culture"

There's no way that the word 'ain't' is a hip hop word

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2002, 12:03:01 AM »
Allow me to quote brother Malcolm.

"The Nation of Islam is a criminal organization"

"Elijah Muhammad is not who he says he is"

"Perhaps if white people in America could learn Islam, then we could solve our racial problem and be true equals and brothers under the oneness of G-d"

"If anyone tries to get you to believe in a G-d that doesn't look like you, give them that G-d back."

"I prayed with Muslims who would be considered white by America's standards, and we were all true equals and brothers."

All 4 of those statements go strongly against your teachings.

infinite59

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2002, 12:12:50 AM »

Um but since by nature I submit my will to Allah, I'm a Muslim by nature, your people coming out of idol worship are muslim by faith.
And since you are nothing more than Arab, stop trying to talk in the dialect like you are from the West. You are not from the west and your use of the words "homie" and "ain't" don't justify your "downess with Hip-Hop or Black Culture" so Abdullah please speak close to proper English like you were taught." 'Cause I know you don't go to your father "What's Crackin' Pops." You are just as fake as the wannabe Prince Haseem. Another Arab who wishes he was an African and thinks he can box. Your whole style is wack Princess

The hip-hop culture is wider then Godbody's brief, narrow vision of eternal truth, it has grown to be a global phenomenon to where people outside of the Bronx or cities in California are speaking and living hip-hop.  And there is nothing wrong with that.