Author Topic: FOR THE MUTHAFUCKAS THAT QUOTE MALCOLM X  (Read 848 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: FOR THE MUTHAFUCKAS THAT QUOTE MALCOLM X
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2002, 07:01:03 AM »
why you jumpin from topic to topic?

I already told u, that i wanna hear more about ya faith and ya beliefs

But you just diss me

First of all, Im Afghan not Arab

I talk in this slang for fun, its a fun thing for me, I can talk like this or serious, however how i talk is not for u to criticize

And i aint tryin to diss u, But whats the shaheedah of Islam?

La Illaha Illalah Muhammadar Rassulullah

There is no God but Allah, Mohamed is his messenger

If u dont believe Muhammad (PBUH) was the Last messenger, that u cannot be a muslim,

im not sayin that to u to diss u, but thats what the Hadith, the Quran, and the teachings of the Sahaba say

Once Again, Im glad u post in the Hall of Mirrors, i loook forward to hearing your views, because the lil that ive heard is very interesting to me, so either drop some knowledge, or bounce,

You dissin me now, but Im gonna turn a blind eye, hopin your ignorance will wear off and you will uinderstand my true intentions, now that u know em, i look forward to hearing positivity from u
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2002, 07:42:57 AM »
why you jumpin from topic to topic?

I already told u, that i wanna hear more about ya faith and ya beliefs

But you just diss me

First of all, Im Afghan not Arab

I talk in this slang for fun, its a fun thing for me, I can talk like this or serious, however how i talk is not for u to criticize

And i aint tryin to diss u, But whats the shaheedah of Islam?

La Illaha Illalah Muhammadar Rassulullah

There is no God but Allah, Mohamed is his messenger

If u dont believe Muhammad (PBUH) was the Last messenger, that u cannot be a muslim,

im not sayin that to u to diss u, but thats what the Hadith, the Quran, and the teachings of the Sahaba say

Once Again, Im glad u post in the Hall of Mirrors, i loook forward to hearing your views, because the lil that ive heard is very interesting to me, so either drop some knowledge, or bounce,

You dissin me now, but Im gonna turn a blind eye, hopin your ignorance will wear off and you will uinderstand my true intentions, now that u know em, i look forward to hearing positivity from u

Moreover, GODBODY is trying to say that there can be a large number of God's.... 5% of the black world...... But Allah is One.  Be certain of that.  There is no such thing as multiple gods in Islam, you need to restrain from using the words "Allah" and "Muslim".

The reason Fard Muhammad (who was half white by the way) named you "Muslims" was to connect you with the Asian and Eastern nations, because at the time black people were even ashamed of Africa, and they wanted nothing to do with Christianity the Western religion.

Pillow

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2002, 12:11:10 PM »
fuck godbody, he be actin like a bitch...

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2002, 11:11:07 PM »
GODBODY, u know what?

just shut the fuck up, u talk some of the dumbest shit ive heard, and some racist shit too, who cares if a arab talks like a westerner, the West stole so much shit from the mid east u dont even know, no get your fuckin huge ass ego outta here. u aint shit.

Pillow

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2002, 12:49:32 AM »
^^ haha flip i dont agree with most shit u say, but that i agree 100% with

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2002, 04:57:52 PM »
Yo dogg... I like the knowledge you drop, but I don't think anybody on this whole forum tried to justify slavery in America, your trippin dogg.  Why can't you just chill, and biuld with cats.  You don't always have to try and make another look stupid to appear smart.

but its ok when u do it?