Author Topic: 9/11 dedication  (Read 808 times)

KonSICKwence

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • STRAIGHT PIMP... what else is there to say?
Re: 9/11 dedication
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2002, 10:37:11 PM »
they are all big ass deals!

any event were there is suffering and death that could easily be prevented is a big ass deal!

especially nine eleven becuase it was planned before hand by our own fuckin nation!

but anywayz i dont feel like explaingin it all rite now jsut copy the lifted indiivudalz albulm when it drops and you will hear some shit and make you recognize what is really going on.

pz
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
TEXT KonSICKwence's Ineffable Productionz... http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=24092 ..thanx..pz  .[/glow]

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2002, 10:39:00 PM »
now if u wanan snap on tinman for callin u a terroist i understand cuz that was uncalled 4.  cuz tho u do let kno that tha american govt does fucked up shit,  ur more level minded than most that talk about an realize that every country does fucked up shit.  U realize every govt does good an bad an majority of countries r primary concerned for tha interest of there own peeps

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2002, 10:40:54 PM »

when did i say we shouldnt care about other.  im askin u whats wrong wit him caring about his country.  Its what he knows about,  he did not put in it fuck afganastan,  fuck muslims.  No he made a song for tha 2000+ lost on that day.  it sounds like what your basically sayin we shouldnt give a fuck about tha people that died on that cuz there r other tradegys worse than that.  In my eyes that puts u on tha same level of tha american govt that try's 2 hide tha bull shit they have done.  Now its not on that level but when all is said an done its like tha same thing.  Does that make things right 4 sayin fuck tha 2000+ lost on that day b/c of tha shit that is kept hidden.  Im not accusing u of sayin that u said fuck tha people that died but thats what it sought of sounded like.  There r better ways to make people aware of tha hypocricies of tha american gov't than diss a person 4 writing some deep shit for those lost.  Its like if i wrote some shit for my dad bein a wheel chair an some1 bitchin at me for not writing about those that are quadrapaligics (sp). im would be writing about what i kno,  an thats what tinman did.  U shouldnt snap on him 4 that

dont put words in my mouth, who gives a shit if it sounded like it, i never said it, did i?, NO. i am just sayin, its cool ur writin about shit like this, but dogg, look at the world, so many worse things happen, so dont act like its the worst thing in the world, many others are suffering cuz of america and yall cant see this? and its diff than u writin for your dad cuz...

just about everyone in american has written shit for those people dead, who the fuck in america has written a single positive word for all that shit i listed?, god damnit yall, stop fuckin arguing with  me, i promise its a waste of your time cuz ill school yall in every muthafuckin angle

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2002, 10:41:12 PM »
I liked what you wrote Tinman. I think it is good that you still remember, and care. I agree with Flip that there are alot of other things that should be talked about also, but I don't see a thing wrong with showing your respect to the families of the victims of 9/11. Peace.

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2002, 10:42:10 PM »
now if u wanan snap on tinman for callin u a terroist i understand cuz that was uncalled 4.  cuz tho u do let kno that tha american govt does fucked up shit,  ur more level minded than most that talk about an realize that every country does fucked up shit.  U realize every govt does good an bad an majority of countries r primary concerned for tha interest of there own peeps

yes but the US is nosy as fuck and that bugs me

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2002, 10:43:55 PM »
I liked what you wrote Tinman. I think it is good that you still remember, and care. I agree with Flip that there are alot of other things that should be talked about also, but I don't see a thing wrong with showing your respect to the families of the victims of 9/11. Peace.

im glad that u see it that way and that there are open minded americans like u out there, seems like everyone i try to talk abou this to is a total fuckin jerk.....im talkin about people offline, and there are people online too

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2002, 10:49:29 PM »
Yeah, I think about alot of stuff. I'm not gonna front and say that I think about those things you mentioned earlier more than I think of 9/11, but all world problems hit me. I pray for all the innocent victims of the world dogg. I try not to think of it too much, cause it weighs me down, but all I can do is pray, and hope.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2002, 10:51:21 PM »

dont put words in my mouth, who gives a shit if it sounded like it, i never said it, did i?, NO. i am just sayin, its cool ur writin about shit like this, but dogg, look at the world, so many worse things happen, so dont act like its the worst thing in the world, many others are suffering cuz of america and yall cant see this? and its diff than u writin for your dad cuz...

just about everyone in american has written shit for those people dead, who the fuck in america has written a single positive word for all that shit i listed?, god damnit yall, stop fuckin arguing with  me, i promise its a waste of your time cuz ill school yall in every muthafuckin angle

when did i say it is tha worst thing to ever happen.  Tell me whats so fuckin wrong wit a muthafucka writing this shit.  cuz he dont kno about other shit,  he dont kno about tha fucked up shit america has done.  whats so wrong about writing a song about those lost.   When u start dissin muh fuckas for writing shit like this aint no1 goin wanna hear what u gotta say than.  go ahead an school me on this shit cuz i dont know as much as u do on tha subject an quite frankly i could give 2 shit cuz i got more in my life to worry about,  like they say ignorance is bliss,  an dun im one ignorant muh fucka.  call me a typical american that dont care about any1 else,  cuz u kno what cuz i dont.  I dont care,  now i dont wish any1 harm an those im cool wit im goin wish tha best for which includes u doggy,  but yo im not goin stress myself over worldly bull shit.  cuz i got more important shit to worry about like my college an my family.  Maybe its diff for you cuz this shit is happenin to your peeps.  So go ahead an school an teach me suptin cuz im open to learn suptin new,  but dont come disrespectin those that died,  cuz that muh fucka tinman didnt disrespect any1 in his poem.  an tha only time he disrespected some1 was when he called u a terroist which i was uncalled 4.  i understand why your pissed but instead of dissin tha guy there better ways 2 drop knowledge on him.  granted if u come passive he wont listen an u need some agression to get your point across but u dont need to degrade what he was writing about cuz his heart was in tha right place.  i dont wanna see any harm on these people cuz quite frankly i think tha american people should be made aware of it cuz it is fucked up it is hidden from us like it is

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2002, 10:54:35 PM »

yes but the US is nosy as fuck and that bugs me

u kno it an even prince tech admitted it,  that if tha american govt didnt intervene in a lot of shit a lot of other countrys would be like there a world power an they aint doin shit,  them pieces of shit.  But also tha american govt can handle a lot of situations better than they have.  cuz i look at it this way.  if dont do shit,  other countrys will hate for not caring about tha world.  If your not aggresive,  ignorant ameicans will be like,  why arent u bombin tha fuck outta these peeps,  so either way it lose lose but they is tha fine median tha american govt cant find or either refuses to find
i aint goin front cuz a lot of tha fucked up shit tha american govt does i dont kno about so im not goin front like i know more than u cuz i dont

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2002, 10:58:52 PM »

when did i say it is tha worst thing to ever happen.  Tell me whats so fuckin wrong wit a muthafucka writing this shit.  cuz he dont kno about other shit,  he dont kno about tha fucked up shit america has done.  whats so wrong about writing a song about those lost.   When u start dissin muh fuckas for writing shit like this aint no1 goin wanna hear what u gotta say than.  go ahead an school me on this shit cuz i dont know as much as u do on tha subject an quite frankly i could give 2 shit cuz i got more in my life to worry about,  like they say ignorance is bliss,  an dun im one ignorant muh fucka.  call me a typical american that dont care about any1 else,  cuz u kno what cuz i dont.  I dont care,  now i dont wish any1 harm an those im cool wit im goin wish tha best for which includes u doggy,  but yo im not goin stress myself over worldly bull shit.  cuz i got more important shit to worry about like my college an my family.  Maybe its diff for you cuz this shit is happenin to your peeps.  So go ahead an school an teach me suptin cuz im open to learn suptin new,  but dont come disrespectin those that died,  cuz that muh fucka tinman didnt disrespect any1 in his poem.  an tha only time he disrespected some1 was when he called u a terroist which i was uncalled 4.  i understand why your pissed but instead of dissin tha guy there better ways 2 drop knowledge on him.  granted if u come passive he wont listen an u need some agression to get your point across but u dont need to degrade what he was writing about cuz his heart was in tha right place.  i dont wanna see any harm on these people cuz quite frankly i think tha american people should be made aware of it cuz it is fucked up it is hidden from us like it is

i think you know enough, and already are schooled,ur a smart guy and will learn for yourself, i was tryin to get at the dumbfucks like tinman and open him up but obviously he aint up for that and would rather get offended and call me a terrorist, man, i get upset when people die too, i care about those affected as much as those affected anywhere else in the world by a tragedy, were all human......, now u seem like a angry dude, so ima stop this here with you cuz i dont wanna let this start some bullshit., now again im gonna say it, i didnt mean to say he shouldnt have written his shit, i was just tryin to say, good shit dogg but open up and take a look at all these other tragedies, their just as bad dogg.

ToNe1904

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2002, 10:58:56 PM »
i dont think anyone is saying that America "deserves" what happened to them on 9/11. But what sum of yall dont understand...is that the feelings u have regarding 9/11...and the frustrations, anger, and sadness u felt...are exactly what other countries have been feeling for years...and some if it, because of the US. Whether or not that other countries government has been fuked up (like ours), there citizens and innocent people didnt deserve to die...just like ours didnt. So yah, 9/11 was wrong...and yah it was a tragedy. All Flip is tryna tell u is...beware of the other tragedies in the world...and dont only dwell on yur own personal ones. Thats what got us in this mess in the first place.

PS-Keep speakin yah mind flip homie  ;)

Doggystylin

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2002, 11:00:41 PM »
i dont think anyone is saying that America "deserves" what happened to them on 9/11. But what sum of yall dont understand...is that the feelings u have regarding 9/11...and the frustrations, anger, and sadness u felt...are exactly what other countries have been feeling for years...and some if it, because of the US. Whether or not that other countries government has been fuked up (like ours), there citizens and innocent people didnt deserve to die...just like ours didnt. So yah, 9/11 was wrong...and yah it was a tragedy. All Flip is tryna tell u is...beware of the other tragedies in the world...and dont only dwell on yur own personal ones. Thats what got us in this mess in the first place.

PS-Keep speakin yah mind flip homie  ;)

word, EXACTLY!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2002, 11:09:31 PM »
That was some nice shit Tinman. Props.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Instant_Killa

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2002, 11:10:02 PM »
flipp didnt say it nicely(had an arrogant tone), + tinman fucked the topic by dissin flipp

so that fucked things up
lol

but  on the other hand, its good that tinman wrote the shit for the vitims n all, i wouldnt start arguinging with him, but yea we all should keep in mind of the other tragedies that are happening, have happened and will happen in this world of ours.

peace

Doggystylin

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2002, 11:12:38 PM »
flipp didnt say it nicely(had an arrogant tone), + tinman fucked the topic by dissin flipp

so that fucked things up
lol

but  on the other hand, its good that tinman wrote the shit for the vitims n all, i wouldnt start arguinging with him, but yea we all should keep in mind of the other tragedies that are happening, have happened and will happen in this world of ours.

peace

whoa you made a decent post, good job dude, your on your way up, make posts like this and not your dumb shit and we can keep it cool, lol