Author Topic: Some People Are Just Plain Out....  (Read 537 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Some People Are Just Plain Out....
« on: July 16, 2002, 06:33:36 AM »
IGNORENT

I've read peoples views on racism, and reverse racism. Let's clear one thing up, a minority cannot be a racist, they can only commite reverse racism, 'cause a racist must have power, and the fact that like 90% of Washington is run by whites is a lot of power. Now in terms of black people hating white people, that's ignorent, 'cause instead of focusing their energy hating white people, they should focus their energy with trying to actually improve their communities. White people on the other hand should get more education on issues involving other racies. I used to get mad at school, because we had that ONE WEEK of Black History, and being from California, we had that ONE WEEK of Mexican history. Fuck that shit, White people were not the only ones in history. I know more about White European and American History then I beat most anybody here. That's all we studied, which is wrong. We live in a system that keeps minorities ignorent to where they came, and our system is design to make us believe that in fact things have improved, when racism is still here, just hidden. Now I'm not blaming anyone here, or what not, 'cause minorities our just as at fault for not realizing this and doing something about. Instead we wait until we have someone record our kids getting beatten, when everyday our kids are being fucked with, not really beating, but that happens on occassions. We allow our kids to get fucked with, so this raises fucked up kids that hate white people because all we see them as the people that hate us. Hispanic and Blacks are in the same boat here. And though education, we have no self pride who we are. We don't learn about important people in our history, and we don't even learn about the evilness that this government has done. I saw someone earlier say that his ancesters didn't own slaves, and therefore they aren't evil. But they live on the land that was once Native American land, and now the Native American is dead. My own tribe has two people left aside from my grandma. That's what you call straight Ethnic Cleasing. We were killed by small pots and guns. And then this was glorified, and when we made peace, our treaties were broken and we were focus to starve and die. And now WE ALL, me included, live in the results of a whole race dead. A whole race is gone from the face of the Earth, and your to tell me you family wasn't evil. We need more education, and more self pride, because people in the United States don't even know their own history. But we can argue with Overseer about his, because that's what we learn.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

Re: Some People Are Just Plain Out....
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2002, 07:29:22 AM »
"a minority cannot be a racist, they can only commite reverse racism"

bullshit. Racism is Racism.

"I saw someone earlier say that his ancesters didn't own slaves, and therefore they aren't evil. But they live on the land that was once Native American land, and now the Native American is dead. "

Did you ever stop to think that the person that said this (like myself) isn't American?

I understand you 100% on the history issue. In the native american case especially.

I got taught european history because i'm a white european.

When I was at school and we were taught about famous battles we went and saw stuff at the local museums and visited the ancient battlefields. (btw: i live in the most anti-monarch town in the country, until around 1986 no english monarch visited here for 100s of years because we were the primary 'source' of the last rebellion. there is a Tudor pub in town where treason trials took place and people were hung outside. i drink coffee in the starbucks next door most days) the museum (part of the old town castle) is filled with gruesome artifacts used for torture etc)

The shape of the countries in europe, and the counties in the UK. are dictated by past wars, conflicts and treaties. Untold of things may have happened in local areas that we'll never know about.

Going back further...

For one the Roman's (yeah so fuck italy - lol) destroyed the celtic tribes by building churches over their holy places so they'd have to worship their gods instead. They also outlawwed the practice and celebration of religious events.

They took ancient britons as slaves.. did u know that?

We know very little about our history from before then. Almost nothing about the people who built things like stone circles and prehistoric pathways across local moorlands.

Is this the same 'european' history you are taught?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2002, 07:50:28 AM »
More or less about the European history. We learned some of that. Also about Wickas and other things Some of the stuff, no, but more or less. We also learned a bunch of other weird things, like French history, Germany, and their weirld Holy Romen Empire back in the days, and other stuff in Europe. My point is we don't need to know about European history as much we do our own. European history is important, 'cause they did dominate the world at one time, and founded our nation. But we need to look inside ourselves, and learn how we got to be who we are.

Also, in the American Dictionary, racism is defined as "the belief that some racies our better than others though power." Minorities have no power in the United States, as Washington is ran by white people. Therefore, no power, no racism. But we do have REVERSE-RACISM, which is the backlash of racism.

And also, I don't care where anybody is from, the bottomline is there are two people left from the tribe I'm from orginally. We got fuck over more than anyone in history. That's the bottom line

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2002, 07:56:19 AM »
http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=racism

rac·ism   Pronunciation Key  (rszm)
n.
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

damn even your amerikkkan dictionary twists things  :D

(no mention of there being a 'dominant oppresor' in this definition)

btw.. back to your history......  i dont know what can/could be done...  :'(
its disgusting really.

ToNe1904

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2002, 08:14:10 AM »
Well, i agree wit alot of wha M-Dogg said. Only, racism does come in all different colors. U dont have to have "power" to be "racist". People assume this, but...its not true. The reason that people get this confused i think, is because although racism can come from ANYONE (whether theyre white, black, asian, hispanic....etc) it isnt so much of a threat, unless its from the people in power. Theres racism in all races, but when the government is 90% one race...well...then the racism will play in their favor. So white people bein racist, has a much bigger impact then any minority in this country being racist. The people in power need to understand this. M was right on wit what he said about tha schools. They dont teach shit out here. And i know Kali isnt the only place in America where the schools dont teach shit about minorities. Most of tha country is that way. I mean, being in a place like California...u would think that we'd get ALOT of Mexican history in school...but we didnt. Same with the Native American history. I mean shit, our textbookz pretty much made it seem as if they never existed. Not to mention, alot of that history needz HEAVY revision. Its sad that u have to go teach YOURself the real history, because the schools teach u bullshit, (i.e. Christopher Colombus being a "hero" rather then a murderer). I know that there are countries WAY worse then America on this. But for real, if u actually step back to look at it...and pay attention to what really goes on...America does have sum real negatives on this issue. This country just does a better job then most, at covering them up...and pretending they arent there. One day itll change, there wont be a "majority" for long in this country anywayz. Us mixed people bout tah take over! lol.

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2002, 08:19:56 AM »
talking of minorities.
i just remebered that they announced a while ago that the total sum of all the minorities has passed that of the number of whites...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2002, 08:22:57 AM »
I think in like 20 years that'll happen, and also, in 2050, Hispanics will be the majority. I do think that things will change. It's just that it affects the kids as right now our kids are trained to hate white people because white people oppress them. It's a big circle that needs to be broken.

ToNe1904

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2002, 08:28:25 AM »
talking of minorities.
i just remebered that they announced a while ago that the total sum of all the minorities has passed that of the number of whites...

true, so tha "minority" is really tha "majority" now lol. however, whites still make up the biggest percentage of American poulation.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2002, 08:29:03 AM »
As Lance Storm says, "If only you never turned your back on Britain"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2002, 08:31:53 AM »
LOL@Lance Storm

Right now 69% of America is white still... so not quite there yet. But it's close, in like 20 years there will be no majority.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2002, 08:36:06 AM »
But the power positions will still be mostly white

The only blacks will be Uncle Tom types

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2002, 08:39:14 AM »
they should have a female president...

ToNe1904

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2002, 08:40:07 AM »
LOL@Lance Storm

Right now 69% of America is white still... so not quite there yet. But it's close, in like 20 years there will be no majority.

theres no "majority" in california. Whites make up less then half of the population now. And there are still cities out there where whites arent the majority, like detroit. So u righ...eventually, there might be a level playing field. If we jus get sum more minorities in government. People dont seem to understand how hard that is. I mean, its hard enough to get white people to vote for a minority. And then on top of that, for decadez...its been only white males running the government. So minorities start to lose hope, and interest in being involved in politics. But just like so many other things, it only takes a person to provide that hope...and the interest will follow. Itz hard to be interested in something, that u feel u have no shot at becoming. But thats slowly changing.

ToNe1904

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2002, 08:45:19 AM »
they should have a female president...

shit, wait till that time of tha month comes...we'd ALL be dead. LOL

naw, but fah real...a female present wouldnt be bad. Maybe Hillary Clinton is gonna run in tha next election. Anything tah get Bush outta there. Before he can do too much damage to Americas image.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2002, 08:49:05 AM »

Anything tah get Bush outta there. Before he can do too much damage to Americas image.

Word

If it wasn't for September 11th, Bush would be politically dead already.  Now he's gotta chance next election.