Author Topic: Some People Are Just Plain Out....  (Read 538 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Some People Are Just Plain Out....
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2002, 09:53:23 AM »
Yeah... Bush needs to go, but he'll more than likely actually win the election this time, as oppose to cheating. Damn Jab Bush cheating for his brother.

Anyways, also, any reverse-racism that comes from minorities is a result of being fucked with in class by teachers, and by cops. How many times did you go to school, and see a black or hispanic kid get messed with. Usually it was a white teacher that would not even let the kid speak, even if he was wrong, he should at least have some say. And yet white people get away with stuff. In California, 70% of drug users or white, but 90% of people in jail are minority. Hum... who are the cops looking at for drug users. I've lived it, I was singled out in Jr. High, but I didn't want them to break me. There's a difference between me getting mad at white people because in my eyes, that's who fucked me up, who labeled me a gang member, and didn't allow me to have a safe education, and correct education, there's a difference between that, and being the white person doing it. 'Cause to me the system is racist, all that minorities do is just a backlash of it. My ex-girlfriend, and most her friends are black. Now they got a Mexican friend too, but they are girls. Some girls, but not most, get messed with, she didn't at all, and she was allowed to go to a black priviet high school in Inglewood so that she learned about black history. She is not mad at white people, and has a greater pride about herself. I on the other hand lash out, because I was robbed of an education telling me who I am, and I've been mess with for a long time. I'm saying is that you get mad at black kids being racist against whites, well we must give them a fair shot at life, and we must teach them who they are. It's not as simple as black people just hating white people, no, they've been fucked with, singled out, and what we have now is the backlash. They are not racist, 'cause to them, these people are who is oppressing them, and holding them down. White people are not the racist, no one tells them. It's the system that is racist, because it is the system that doesn't allow for minorities to have a correct and safe education. It is the system that puts us in jail first over white people, and it's the system that singles out people like my cousin Papas, and breaks them into a criminal. He was a good person, but all the times in Juvi for weak reasons started the turn for the worst. People are ignorite, the system is racist, my fear is that ignorence turns into racism quick.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2002, 11:46:58 AM »
I saw someone earlier say that his ancesters didn't own slaves, and therefore they aren't evil. But they live on the land that was once Native American land, and now the Native American is dead.

Yeah, I'm the one who said I wasn't evil. And just so you know, my great great grandfather moved here from Germany in 1901, so I had absolutly nothing to do with Slavery, or the "eradication" of Native Americans. And fuck you for tryin to claim that. My damn roomate is half blooded Indian, and you know what, I like him and his family being here, and he doesn't have a problem with me living here. I don't know what your problem is, but stop making assumptions about me, or my ansestors.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2002, 12:27:58 PM »
Listen M Dogg, I don't want beef. I agree with alot of things you say in this forum, and have alot of respect for you, so I'm not gonna let this get me really pissed. I just don't appreciate my family being called evil when you have no idea about where I'm from. The fact that your thread is about Ignorant people, and you included something I said in your paragraph about Ignorant people got to me. If you think I'm ignorant so be it, but I don't feel this is true. If you got some issues with me, handle this through PM.

ToNe1904

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2002, 12:43:14 PM »
Yeah... Bush needs to go, but he'll more than likely actually win the election this time, as oppose to cheating. Damn Jab Bush cheating for his brother.

Anyways, also, any reverse-racism that comes from minorities is a result of being fucked with in class by teachers, and by cops. How many times did you go to school, and see a black or hispanic kid get messed with. Usually it was a white teacher that would not even let the kid speak, even if he was wrong, he should at least have some say. And yet white people get away with stuff. In California, 70% of drug users or white, but 90% of people in jail are minority. Hum... who are the cops looking at for drug users. I've lived it, I was singled out in Jr. High, but I didn't want them to break me. There's a difference between me getting mad at white people because in my eyes, that's who fucked me up, who labeled me a gang member, and didn't allow me to have a safe education, and correct education, there's a difference between that, and being the white person doing it. 'Cause to me the system is racist, all that minorities do is just a backlash of it. My ex-girlfriend, and most her friends are black. Now they got a Mexican friend too, but they are girls. Some girls, but not most, get messed with, she didn't at all, and she was allowed to go to a black priviet high school in Inglewood so that she learned about black history. She is not mad at white people, and has a greater pride about herself. I on the other hand lash out, because I was robbed of an education telling me who I am, and I've been mess with for a long time. I'm saying is that you get mad at black kids being racist against whites, well we must give them a fair shot at life, and we must teach them who they are. It's not as simple as black people just hating white people, no, they've been fucked with, singled out, and what we have now is the backlash. They are not racist, 'cause to them, these people are who is oppressing them, and holding them down. White people are not the racist, no one tells them. It's the system that is racist, because it is the system that doesn't allow for minorities to have a correct and safe education. It is the system that puts us in jail first over white people, and it's the system that singles out people like my cousin Papas, and breaks them into a criminal. He was a good person, but all the times in Juvi for weak reasons started the turn for the worst. People are ignorite, the system is racist, my fear is that ignorence turns into racism quick.

...Bush is just prolonging this "war" that we're supposedly in because he knows that war is good for re-election.

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2002, 06:14:13 PM »
I disagree with the homie M Dogg.  (Love you anyways, LOL).

If I walk into a black club, I'm gonna get discriminated against, because in that club, I'm the minority.  That's racism, there is no such thing as 'reverse racism' ... Racism is Racism, no matter who's committing it against whom.  Peace~

Also: Just to fan the flames slightly, wars have been going on forever.  The americans killed all the native americans, and that's the biggest tragedy in american history, in my opinion.  England and other countries haven't committed anything on that level, but I'll bet if you look back at the formation of the country, there was plenty of blood shed.  I could be wrong, but how many americans did england kill in the name of religion, ya know?  Every country has skeletons in their closet.  (And I'm not ragging on england, I'm just saying the finger can be pointed both ways... that's why we shouldn't point fingers ((and I acknowledge Overseer wasn't pointing fingers :) )).  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2002, 06:32:41 PM »
I disagree with the homie M Dogg.  (Love you anyways, LOL).

If I walk into a black club, I'm gonna get discriminated against, because in that club, I'm the minority.  That's racism, there is no such thing as 'reverse racism' ... Racism is Racism, no matter who's committing it against whom.  Peace~

Also: Just to fan the flames slightly, wars have been going on forever.  The americans killed all the native americans, and that's the biggest tragedy in american history, in my opinion.  England and other countries haven't committed anything on that level, but I'll bet if you look back at the formation of the country, there was plenty of blood shed.  I could be wrong, but how many americans did england kill in the name of religion, ya know?  Every country has skeletons in their closet.  (And I'm not ragging on england, I'm just saying the finger can be pointed both ways... that's why we shouldn't point fingers ((and I acknowledge Overseer wasn't pointing fingers :) )).  

And I love you too man. I'm just getting shit started. I as tired of all this racism crap. In all honestly, most people are not racist, just ignorite. Minorities are mad because their whole lives, just a little bit of people opress them. I know when I was in school, and a white school counsler called me a gang member, and a white teacher labeled me "at risked" to be a life fuck up, I was really pissed at white people. Over time, I dealed with my ignorence, and decided to attent an all white college so that I can learn to deal with white people on a peer level, as oppose to a white over me level. What I've learn is that white people are cool, but very nieve about historical events that deal with minority issues. It's not that they are racist, and don't want to learn, they were just never told, just like I was never a racist, I just never knew better about white people not pulling over blacks and Mexicans, and singling us out. We are not really racist, the system is. It is design in ways that only a few minorities can survive, since are schools are of poorer quality, and we have more distractions in schools, how ever Columbine did even that out for a while. We are calling blacks racist, when we never were in a black persons shoes. I admit to going extreme, that's by design to make people mad, and get you to listen. And I do believe the death of the Native Americans should be learned more, as if I had it my way, I would have been a Geronimo Apache Warrior.... LOL.... my old school keystyles.

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2002, 06:52:20 PM »
^^ I hear ya

Pillow

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2002, 07:49:48 PM »
DAMN all this controvery over my topic, aint that a bitch

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2002, 02:04:51 PM »
Yeah i agree with homie Trauma all the way..peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...