Author Topic: THE NATION OF ISLAM/5% NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS  (Read 537 times)

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: THE NATION OF ISLAM/5% NATION OF GODS AND EART
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2002, 04:35:06 PM »
I dont believe your word, Godbody

Because i follow a religion that is disagreement with yours

But I pmed u asking for more info on your faith and u aint pmed me back

Im seriously fuckin interested in this Mason/5% shit that u kickin, for real, im not messing around

Pm me

Listen stupid ass since you are a so-called muslim and you don't believe my word, why in the fuck am I going to give you knowledge, when you don't believe the source from which it comes?

Maybe you should study and see what you Arabs were worshipping before Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) gave you the wise words of Allah. Africans have been worshipping Allah since we (Africans) were on this Earth which is in the untold millions of years. You Arabs were worshipping rocks and statues. So study that. Africa is the cradle of civilization and religion.

ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO ALLAH AND HIS LAST MESSENGER THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD.
PEACE TO FATHER ALLAH AND JUSTICE!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2002, 07:19:05 AM »
ok u know what

ive done enough to show respect, but its cool,  u aint cool wit that

Listen, Mr. Quasar, Rock, Moon, Sun, Stars, Black Hole, etc

If yall real Muslims, how come in the Quran it makes no mention of Africans studying Allah from the beginning

Yes, the Arabs were mostly nomadic Pagans, before the introduction of Allah, but whats the point in criticizing them?

Its like criticizing a Born Again Christain for the crack he used to snort

So, u know what I wanted to learn more about ya faith

Just like how i learn about the Christain faith and the Sikh faith

Just cuz I dont agree in it or attest to the legitimacy of it, doesnt mean i dont have a right to learn

But you know what, "Brother"

You keep preachin what u preach, and Ill preach what I preach

Truly Allah is all Knowing
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2002, 07:35:43 AM »

Listen stupid ass since you are a so-called muslim and you don't believe my word, why in the fuck am I going to give you knowledge, when you don't believe the source from which it comes?

Maybe you should study and see what you Arabs were worshipping before Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) gave you the wise words of Allah. Africans have been worshipping Allah since we (Africans) were on this Earth which is in the untold millions of years. You Arabs were worshipping rocks and statues. So study that. Africa is the cradle of civilization and religion.

ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO ALLAH AND HIS LAST MESSENGER THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD.
PEACE TO FATHER ALLAH AND JUSTICE!!!!

Actually stupid ass, Abraham, Moses, and anyone else who believed in One God was a Muslim before they were even called Muslims.  Your trying to pon yourself off as a God and that's disrespecting your creator, and to disrespect your creator is to disrespect his creation, which is your mind, body, and spirit.  

ALL PRAISES TO ALLAH THE MOST HIGH, HE HAS NO PARTNERS.  AND HE IS ONE!!!!