Author Topic: C-Murder  (Read 84 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
C-Murder
« on: January 16, 2004, 08:13:35 PM »
Although C-Murder was convicted of murder, his lawyer may be able to get him another chance at fighting for his freedom.

The lawyer for rapper C-Murder, whose real name is Corey Miller, pressed for a new murder trial for his client Thursday, calling a state police witness in an attempt to show that prosecutors withheld information from the defense, reported the Associated Press.

Master P's younger brother, rapper, C-Murder, was convicted of second degree murder in September in the fatal shooting of a teenage fan inside a nightclub in suburban New Orleans. He has yet to be sentenced, but the charge carries a mandatory life term.

Defense lawyer Ronald Rakosky questioned Christina Langlois, who works in the Louisiana State Police criminal records division, about the prosecution's witness, Tenika Rankins. He believes that her criminal record was expunged in exchange for her testimony that the rapper was probably the gunman.

In another motion, Rakosky says a court clerk overheard three jurors discussing an unrelated Baton Rouge case where Miller allegedly attempted to shoot a nightclub owner.

Miller has been in jail since Jan. 19, 2002, a week after Steve Thomas, 16, was shot to death inside Club Platinum which has since closed its doors. Miller never denied being in the club, but said he did not kill Thomas.

www.worldwideconnected.com

Trauma-san

Re:C-Murder
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2004, 10:05:47 PM »
Fuck this fag, he's a waste of air.  Hot head motherfucker oughta rot in prison, instead of trying to get out on technecalities.  He did it, he should be a man and serve the time, for acting like a dumbass.  I hope they give him life and never let him out, if that pussy state had any balls it would just fry his ass.  

Tha Crip

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2004, 08:51:21 AM »
I take it your not "bout it bout it" r ya..jk........i copped one of C Murders cd couple yrs ago.....regreated it ever since......but didnt they hav like 8 witnesses sayin he wasnt the cuplrit.....if dats the case WTF is in jail for....8 witnesses for gods sake.....but who knows...peace
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2004, 09:03:12 AM »
he did it, but he has a (very) rich brother, so why bother.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin