Author Topic: THE NATION OF ISLAM/5% NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS  (Read 534 times)

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
THE NATION OF ISLAM/5% NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS
« on: July 15, 2002, 02:05:47 AM »
Since there are still babies who haven't matured into the full scope of Al Islam. I would be willing from time to time to speak to those who would like to understand the philosophy and ideology of the teachings of the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, Allah's last Prophet and Messenger.

Minister Farrakhan and the Messenger has been to Makka (Mecca) and has defended their teachings to scholars and Imams all over the Muslim world and they have gained an understanding of the teachings and Minister Farrakhan has been asked...no begged by several top Islamic scholars to stay and teach the masses of Muslims world-wide about the Holy Quran and how it reflects in today;s world.
Please don't get it twisted, just because we he follow the Messenger, we see to much atrocities being committed by those who think they know what Islam (so-called Orthodox) is but look how they use it. They subject their women to servitude slavery (Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, wife was never treated like the women are today in so-called Orthodox Islam), they have killed and maimed infidels and other believers. The Holy Quran states to never be the aggressors only the transgressor. We who represent the 5%, or Poor Righteous Teachers, have never did harm or killed anyone in the name Of Allah.
Although this is the internet, please stop believing everything you read from fools (like infinte ignorance6969) who think they know something because of what their dillusional Imam says or how many rap records by 5%ers or Jive Pretenders (those who claim to be God, but are not) they listen too.
The teachings of the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad can be applied to everything in the universe all you have to do is have an open mind and willing to research the truth and see that it is in fact 100% right and exact, even if it sounds "racist" to those who have grown up and indoctrinated to White World Supremacy. And stop listening to fools like finte who really doesn't know shit. He's just as bad as Nino Brown ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

Re: THE NATION OF ISLAM/5% NATION OF GODS AND EART
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2002, 03:10:56 AM »
are there any white 5%r's ?

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2002, 05:10:13 AM »
Yea, they are known as Muslim Sons. Those who have acquired 33 and1/3rd Degrees. Usually those Muslim Sons are in their 70's and 80's and are Scottish Rite Masons, but they are really known as the 10% the ones hiding the truth of who the Blackman and God is.

I believe P.E. even stated in a lyric "Party For Your Right"
Masons they know it/but they refuse to show it.

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2002, 05:28:05 AM »
ok. kinda makes sense with the numerology (and many other) aspects.

But the 5%r's believe in the freedom of information whereas the masons keep it within their order.. am I correct?

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2002, 05:58:27 AM »
well you have to understand that Elijah, Farrakhan are all 5%ers. Father Allah just took the name and used it to start his organization. However anyone who knows that true and living Blackman (from Asia) is God. Then they can be considered part of the 5% of the world's population who knows the truth and wishes to teach those who are easily lead in the wrong direction, but hard to lead to the right.

I think all folks want information to be known for the public's knowledge. But here in the states in Washington DC, in the Library Of Congress there are books that can only be viewed by certain "people" based on the information contained therein.

Besides I always get a kick talkin' to Masons and letting them know that I know about their "secrets." A White Mason once told me that the best think that I could of done is join the Nation Of Islam, because the truth is real and exact. I found this to be profound since I wouldn't expect a Caucasian to say this to a kid in his early 20's.

But hey I want to know who REALLY killed King, X, and what's the deal with the UFO's the government is hiding, that info should be public and you don't have to be a 5%er to know that, hahahahaha.

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2002, 08:54:10 AM »
well.... thing is. i'm not religious. i believe in no higher power. i dont believe in any gods (living, dead or all powerful).

But i am interested in the 'hidden/forgotten knowledge' or however you want to label it.

things outside the norm are swept away as 'anomalies' or just plain ignored if they dont fit into the current fashionable scheme. other times they're burned or hidden if they contradicts a faith or regime.

how does the 5% share and distribute its information?

this appears to be important to them.
some things discussed appear to be inline with what i'm currently interested in - the original seat of civilisation.

(and lots of other things... code's etc... i work with cryptography all day)

- which currently appears to be pointing towards the west and southern most points of india (and on to beneath the waves).

hopefully 'time will reveal'  ;)

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2002, 09:37:42 AM »
Once again, Godbody, I am not a Five Percenter.  It is unfair for your to demonize me because I do not know the Five Percent Nations theology like the back of my hand.  Rather, I should be congratulated for obtaining what little knowledge I do know.  I'm not denying you anything.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2002, 11:16:23 AM »
what the fuck is this stuff im hearing?

Masons and the 5% together?

Lets make it simple

5 %ers are NOT muslims, because what they believe is in direct conflict with Allahs teachings

Free Masons are evil, death to them and the white establishment they seek to preserve

You guys are all one,

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2002, 04:43:17 PM »
what the fuck is this stuff im hearing?

Masons and the 5% together?

Lets make it simple

5 %ers are NOT muslims, because what they believe is in direct conflict with Allahs teachings

Free Masons are evil, death to them and the white establishment they seek to preserve

You guys are all one,

Words from a true segment of the 85%.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2002, 04:59:06 PM »
well.... thing is. i'm not religious. i believe in no higher power. i dont believe in any gods (living, dead or all powerful).

But i am interested in the 'hidden/forgotten knowledge' or however you want to label it.

things outside the norm are swept away as 'anomalies' or just plain ignored if they dont fit into the current fashionable scheme. other times they're burned or hidden if they contradicts a faith or regime.

how does the 5% share and distribute its information?

this appears to be important to them.
some things discussed appear to be inline with what i'm currently interested in - the original seat of civilisation.

(and lots of other things... code's etc... i work with cryptography all day)

- which currently appears to be pointing towards the west and southern most points of india (and on to beneath the waves).

hopefully 'time will reveal'  ;)

Well I have more respect for you then these princesses and hypocritical...I mean political g types, lol. But since Africans were and the only Nation(or what you would call race) to inherit  and roam the earth for many, many, many years, before the creation of other "races." Geneology and the studies of Archeologists like Dr. Leaky, proves that. But if you are curious about who started civilization on the planet earth that is well documented, I suggest that you read books on the Ancient Kemet (Egyptian) Mystery Systems. This is where Greek Devils like Aristotle, Socrates, stole all the teachings and claimed it to be their own. Alexander the not so Great even destroyed many temples and societies in Egypt to perserve the doctrine of White Supremecy. There's a book  called "The Book Of The Dead" written by an English dude that you might like. Also a Canadian I forget his name wrote a book about the history of the Caucasian. The book is called  "The Iceman Cometh" also there is another book called "The Making of The Whiteman" which also solidifies the existence of how Caucasians were created and how savage they were and are today to the point of being destroyed.
I won't get into any religious matters since you are not interested in that. But there are several ancient African Tribes who first saw and calculated various  constellations and discovered planets long before Capernicus and Gallielo. I forgot the name of the books that go into deep detail, but at the end of the day it show and proves that the Blackman is God (Not the creator of the Heavens and The Earth), but the owner and cream of the Planet Earth. Since we were created in the image and likeness of God and we were the first and only ones here, although it's a hard an bitter pill to swallow, especially Caucasians and brainwashed Negroes, but we know who the true and Living God is and we (being part of the 5%) teach that the true and Living God is the Son Of Man, The Supreme Being, Blackman Of Asia.

knowledge knowledge

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2002, 11:14:59 PM »
I've touched on a lot of those things... so far i've read things like 'Fingerprints of the gods', and am currently part way through 'underworld' (its 3 inches thick).

Underworld ( www.grahamhancock.com/underworld ) is attempting to show that the eygptian (and many other things) have a base within the indian vedic scriptures/codexes. along with cleaning up the true history of the indians, which was destroyed by germans when they tried to prove the existance of the aryan race. (which it has now been proved never existed)

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2002, 02:48:14 AM »
Thanks Overseer, I'm going to check that book out. If you want to know the true origin of the Indian civilization, because they are of African decent the Book is called "The Black Dravidians" again I'm not sure of the author, I read the book about 10 years ago.

Instant_Killa

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2002, 12:38:06 PM »
this is for the mutherfucker flipp dick

im sorry to say this but this was the shit that happened a few centuries ago to the sikh gurus....

as u can see, Guru Arjun Dev ji, the 5th guru of the sikhs was brutally forced to boil on a big pot by the muslim rulers of that time, he sacrificed himself to save a group of hindu pilgrims.

here, the 2 sons of the 10th guru, guru Gobind Singh ji, were kidnapped by the muslim king aurungzeb, who forced them to be buried alive in a brick building that was specially made , this happened when the sons rejected to converting to islam.

theres more proof, but it hurts me to show it

btw, flippdogg u should check this site:

http://www.hindutva.org/KoranKafir/index.html

it has a lot of shit on islam, just check it n ull find out

peace

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2002, 02:58:25 PM »

Well I have more respect for you then these princesses and hypocritical...I mean political g types, lol. But since Africans were and the only Nation(or what you would call race) to inherit  and roam the earth for many, many, many years, before the creation of other "races." Geneology and the studies of Archeologists like Dr. Leaky, proves that. But if you are curious about who started civilization on the planet earth that is well documented, I suggest that you read books on the Ancient Kemet (Egyptian) Mystery Systems. This is where Greek Devils like Aristotle, Socrates, stole all the teachings and claimed it to be their own. Alexander the not so Great even destroyed many temples and societies in Egypt to perserve the doctrine of White Supremecy. There's a book  called "The Book Of The Dead" written by an English dude that you might like. Also a Canadian I forget his name wrote a book about the history of the Caucasian. The book is called  "The Iceman Cometh" also there is another book called "The Making of The Whiteman" which also solidifies the existence of how Caucasians were created and how savage they were and are today to the point of being destroyed.
I won't get into any religious matters since you are not interested in that. But there are several ancient African Tribes who first saw and calculated various  constellations and discovered planets long before Capernicus and Gallielo. I forgot the name of the books that go into deep detail, but at the end of the day it show and proves that the Blackman is God (Not the creator of the Heavens and The Earth), but the owner and cream of the Planet Earth. Since we were created in the image and likeness of God and we were the first and only ones here, although it's a hard an bitter pill to swallow, especially Caucasians and brainwashed Negroes, but we know who the true and Living God is and we (being part of the 5%) teach that the true and Living God is the Son Of Man, The Supreme Being, Blackman Of Asia.

knowledge knowledge

Props for the knowledge, dogg, you ain't got to diss me though to appear righteous and knowledgeable.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2002, 03:39:36 PM »
I dont believe your word, Godbody

Because i follow a religion that is disagreement with yours

But I pmed u asking for more info on your faith and u aint pmed me back

Im seriously fuckin interested in this Mason/5% shit that u kickin, for real, im not messing around

Pm me
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll