Author Topic: Nation of Islam isn't what ya'll think  (Read 1379 times)

infinite59

Nation of Islam isn't what ya'll think
« on: July 03, 2002, 10:27:12 PM »
Yo, this goes for the Muslims at the board.

I was unaware until recently, and I don't think most of ya'll know this.

But the Nation of Islam has gone away from teaching that Fard Muhammad is Allah and that Elijah Muhammad is the last prophet, they, recently, under the direction of Farakkan have fallen in line with traditional Islam in believing in Allah, the Creator, and in Muhammad Ibn Abdullah (600 AD) as the seal of prophets.

I attend a mosque now, for the American Muslim Society, the leader of the American Muslims is Wallace Muhammad, who is Elijah Muhammad's son, and was Malcolm X's best friend, and him and Malcolm led the conversion of 10's of thousands of Muslims away from the Nation and into traditional Islam.  Wallace is still alive and very active with Islam, both here and oversee's, he is our leader here in America.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: Nation of Islam isn't what ya'll think
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2002, 04:10:02 AM »
It's good to hear that they've finally got off the Elijah Muhammad bullshit.  A real conman par exellence there.

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2002, 07:10:42 AM »
It's good to hear that they've finally got off the Elijah Muhammad bullshit.  A real conman par exellence there.

Elijah Muhammad is largely responsible for converting 10's of thousands of black men to Islam, many of whom, had ancestors in Africa who were Muslims before the slave trade.

And who in America has done more to reshape the intellectual and moral conditioning of the poor in America?  Who?  You can not name anyone who has done more with the poor, people who nobody cared about, living on the streets, drug attics, drug sellers, pimps, prostitutes, thiefs, his organization had the power and strength to convert the worst of society into the greatest of society, just look at Malcolm X.

Elijah Muhammad has his faults, namely the Malcolm X situation and his perversion of Islam, but I still give him a great deal of respect.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2002, 08:17:37 AM »
My point was he was not a prophet, and that's something Malcolm X himself realised, and it's good that the NOI have changed their stance on that matter.

They are still currently endemically racist , but that's another story.

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2002, 02:11:16 PM »
Fard Muhammad was an Asian, who brought Islam to black people in America, it was taught in a different way to bring dignity to black people by establishing a closer connection between them and God.  Elijah Muhammad, was one of his best students, and Elijah once asked Fard, "Are you the second coming of the Messiah described in the Bible" and Fard said, "After I leave, you can teach them anything you want, but they aren't ready for that now."

After Fard mysteriously left the country, Elijah began teaching that he was a reincarnation of the prophet Elijah in the Bible and Fard's messenger, and that Fard was God- a reincarnation of Jesus Christ.  And to black people at that time, he was, he saved their lifes, Fard was like a savior to them.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2002, 08:01:27 AM »
You really have no idea what you are talking about.  ::)

ROCCY

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2002, 01:26:50 PM »

LOL hahaha...he knows moreabout anything to do with muslims and Islam then anyone on this board..peace

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2002, 08:35:20 PM »

LOL hahaha...he knows moreabout anything to do with muslims and Islam then anyone on this board..peace

an u know this 4 a fact ::)

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2002, 03:18:05 PM »

If your so knowledgeable on the subject maybe you could enlighten me with your probing intellect, otherwise shut the fuck up you fucking faggot ass hating piece of shit.  If you knew anything you would of said it, but since you don't you make a smartass comment with a hidden barb, but you can't hide your moral and intellectual incompetence.  If you want to be real, and drop some knowledge, then by all means enlighten me, and we can go toe to toe, I'll even cite all my sources, however you want it sugar.. you ain't shit but a fucking nerdy ass kid with a computer who is starving for attention.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2002, 05:27:22 PM »
A guy named "God body" postin in a thread about REAL muslims

ironic isnt it?

anyways , Infini, thanks for the info, im glad to hear that about the nation, i admire the NOI alot

Farakhan's in Iraq now isnt he, tryin to stop a war that the American Establishment will create anyways
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2002, 09:05:23 PM »
ya'll dont know who godbody is.

i suggest you find out who ur speaking to before jumping the gun.

godbody = Damon X, above the laws road manager. he also a teacher.

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2002, 06:18:26 AM »
ya'll dont know who godbody is.

i suggest you find out who ur speaking to before jumping the gun.

godbody = Damon X, above the laws road manager. he also a teacher.

Just because he's above the laws road manager doesn't mean he knows even as much as the first pillar of Islam.  If this discussion was about Ruthless Records, then you'd have a point.  But your comparing apples to oranges.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2002, 06:34:05 AM »
And "Godbody" reffers to a member of the 5 % Nation
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2002, 06:40:15 AM »
And "Godbody" reffers to a member of the 5 % Nation

And yo Godbody-

About the Five Percent Nation.

Started by former Black Muslim Clearence X Jowers as an offshoot of the teachings of Fard Muhammad.  Taught that black man was god.  That 85% of blacks were ignorant.  10% had knowledge but kept it to themselves.  And only 5% were the true teachers of society.  Dogg, I can go into great detail about that as well, if your a for real Five Percenter then you should be able to school me homie.  

Let's here it dogg.... come on, you always got something smartass to say homie, well, let's here something real, but you ain't got nothing real to say, cause your a dickridin' ass muthafucka, who sucks Above the Laws dick everyday so you can be their roadie on tour and then get to sleep with some groupies at shows.  Dogg, you ain't even really their road manager anyway.  Fuck all that.  I'm ghost, much props to my homeboy Tech.  1 G-d.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2002, 12:31:26 PM »

And yo Godbody-

About the Five Percent Nation.

Started by former Black Muslim Clearence X Jowers as an offshoot of the teachings of Fard Muhammad.  Taught that black man was god.  That 85% of blacks were ignorant.  10% had knowledge but kept it to themselves.  And only 5% were the true teachers of society.  Dogg, I can go into great detail about that as well, if your a for real Five Percenter then you should be able to school me homie.  

Let's here it dogg.... come on, you always got something smartass to say homie, well, let's here something real, but you ain't got nothing real to say, cause your a dickridin' ass muthafucka, who sucks Above the Laws dick everyday so you can be their roadie on tour and then get to sleep with some groupies at shows.  Dogg, you ain't even really their road manager anyway.  Fuck all that.  I'm ghost, much props to my homeboy Tech.  1 G-d.

Now it's strange that your ass has to resort to name calling and you are reciting sources from a website or a book. One since you have never been in the Nation Of Islam/5% Nation Of Gods and Earths (see you don't even know the right terminology stupid ass). You really have no ideal what you are talking about you are just going by second hand information.
Also dumb ass Father Allah as he is known to his followers in the Nation Of Gods and Earths. His government/slave name is Clarence (not clearence, dumb ass)Smith. When he joined the Nation Of Islam in NYC he was known as Clarence 13X Smith.

Now if you think you can go in great detail about the 5% Nation Of Gods and Earths and/or Nation Of Islam then you can answer these two very simple questions:
1.Why is the Blackman referred to as GOD? GOD of what/whom?
2. Who was the original author of the 120?

See I can debate with you or anyone else, because I am a member of The Lost-Found Nation Of Islam/5% Nation Of Gods and Earths. I have also studied extensively in the Shiite doctrine, having studieds up under an Imam of WarithDeen Muhammad and under Minister Farrakhan in Chicago and the late Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad. So I'm well rounded in Islam. In order to have a thought-provoking debate with you, which you would surely lose, I'm only going to bother with those who are open minded and on a similiar level. It's obvious finite that just based on your errors you don't even have your facts correct. See I as being GOD when doing my duty, I have to do it right and exact. So you already came at me with malice and vengence over the internet might I add and you are already in the wrong. Also STUPID ASS 85% of the earth's population, not Black people as a segment of a population are deaf, dumb, and blind, slaves of mental death and power.

Now it's no secret that those who choose to follow the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) are in total disagreement of the teachings of Islam as taught by the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad and through the off-shoot teachings of Father Allah of the 5% Nation Of Gods and Earths.

And Overseer I am a teacher a POOR RIGHTEOUS TEACHER. So don't get it confused with a school teacher.
So if anyone wants to have a debate and to prove that the teachings of The Messenger Elijah Muhammad is wrong, FIRST make sure you have ACTUAL FACTS FROM CREDITED SOURCES. IF YOU ARE GOING TO PROVE THE NOI WRONG USE NOI RESOURCES, NOT SECOND HAND INFO FROM FOLKS WHO HAVE NO DEAL OF RESPECT FOR WHAT MUHAMMAD AND FARRAKHAN HAS DONE. BECAUSE NO OTHER ISLAMIC LEADER HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO WHAT THESE TWO BLACKMAN HAVE DONE FOR OVER 70 YEARS.

AND FINITE, CAUSE YOU ARE ONLY INFINITE IN IGNORANCE DON'T BOTHER REPLYING IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER THE TWO QUESTIONS, SO YOU BETTER DO SOME DIGGING OR FIND SOMEONE TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS FOR YOU...........

LIKE I SAID YOU HAVE NO IDEAL WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ??? AND I'M NOT YOUR HOMIE ::)

oh and i'm no longer a road manager, but co-manager of Above The Law, if I'm not then finite, prove it. but how can I not be, but you claim I'm suckin' ATL's dick?

I wouldn't be surprised if you are a Caucasian Jew. In fact I think you are one. I won't even go into detail how Caucasian Jews are not direct decendants of the Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) the true  and only "jew" Hebrews are African not some Ashkanzi's from Europe.