Author Topic: Nation of Islam isn't what ya'll think  (Read 1357 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Nation of Islam isn't what ya'll think
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2002, 06:36:07 PM »

Elijah Muhammad is largely responsible for converting 10's of thousands of black men to Islam, many of whom, had ancestors in Africa who were Muslims before the slave trade.

And who in America has done more to reshape the intellectual and moral conditioning of the poor in America?  Who?  You can not name anyone who has done more with the poor, people who nobody cared about, living on the streets, drug attics, drug sellers, pimps, prostitutes, thiefs, his organization had the power and strength to convert the worst of society into the greatest of society, just look at Malcolm X.

Elijah Muhammad has his faults, namely the Malcolm X situation and his perversion of Islam, but I still give him a great deal of respect.

neh
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2002, 06:43:29 PM »

you ain't shit but a fucking nerdy ass kid with a computer who is starving for attention.

u just described urself homie!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2002, 09:37:26 AM »
And Overseer I am a teacher a POOR RIGHTEOUS TEACHER. So don't get it confused with a school teacher.

aiight... i know P.R.T. is a 5%r thing.. but didn't u say you taught part-time on tha row forum?

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2002, 06:30:45 PM »
You win this argument/debate whatever it is.  I'm not a 5%.  I'm an orthodox Muslim.   So I could only hope that you would know more about the 5 percent nation then me, just like I would know more then you about traditional Islam.

You came at me with disrespect from the jump, and I transgressed likewise against you. Now the argument ends.

I can answer one of your questions.

The 5%'s call themselves Gods not in the same sense that Muslims think of Allah as a God, because 5% believe that religion is an instrument used to gain advantage through a false and invisible entity.

5%'s call themselves Gods because they believe that the black man was the Earth's first people, as taught by Master Fard Muhammad, and that the Asian family and Black are one in the same/Asiatics, and that the white race is seperate and a poison to the Asiatic race and rulers of the world.  That the black man is the Earth's first and last people, that is why ya'll call eachother God's, and because the energy that exists in you is the energy of "God" and through eachother the God energy manifests itself.  Atom or Adam the first man, energy, in atoms exists in man, etc., etc.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2002, 01:49:51 AM »
You win this argument/debate whatever it is.  I'm not a 5%.  I'm an orthodox Muslim.   So I could only hope that you would know more about the 5 percent nation then me, just like I would know more then you about traditional Islam.

You came at me with disrespect from the jump, and I transgressed likewise against you. Now the argument ends.

I can answer one of your questions.

The 5%'s call themselves Gods not in the same sense that Muslims think of Allah as a God, because 5% believe that religion is an instrument used to gain advantage through a false and invisible entity.

5%'s call themselves Gods because they believe that the black man was the Earth's first people, as taught by Master Fard Muhammad, and that the Asian family and Black are one in the same/Asiatics, and that the white race is seperate and a poison to the Asiatic race and rulers of the world.  That the black man is the Earth's first and last people, that is why ya'll call eachother God's, and because the energy that exists in you is the energy of "God" and through eachother the God energy manifests itself.  Atom or Adam the first man, energy, in atoms exists in man, etc., etc.

WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKIN' ABOUT? HAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU ARE STILL IN INCORRECT. AND HOW DID I COME AT YOU IN A DISRESPECTFUL WAY IDIOT? ALL I SAID IS THAT Y AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU CAME AT ME IN A DISPRESPECTFUL WAY IS THAT HOW WARITHDEEN TEACHES YOU TO DEFEND HIS INTERPRETATION OF AL ISLAM? CHECK YOURSELF MUTHAFUCKA.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKIN' ABOUT. JUST LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE NATION OF ISLAM.
THE NATION OF ISLAM HAS NEVER FALLEN IN LINE WITH SO-CALLED TRADITIONAL ISLAM. WE STILL KNOW THAT GOD IS A TRUE AND LIVING MAN IN THE PERSONAGE OF WD FARD MUHMMAD AND THAT THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD IS THE LAST MESSENGER OF ALLAH.

AND IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE SO-CALLED ORTHODOX ISLAM, THEN I'LL CHECK YOU ON THAT TOO. I'VE BEEN AN ARDENT FOLLOWER AND STUDENT OF AL ISLAM FOR OVER 15 YEARS, SO IF YOU WANT TO BE CHECKED ON AL ISLAM AS WELL WE CAN DO THIS, BUT SINCE YOU TALK MORE SHIT AND KNOW SO LITTLE, NEXT TIME SPEAK ON SOMETHING YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT, NOT WHAT YOU HAVE A LITTLE INFO ON.

ALLAH INDEED IS THE BEST OF KNOWERS

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2002, 08:22:08 AM »
^^ This thread is exactly why I don't post here anymore.  Nothing but disrespect for peoples beliefs, unbelievable the amount of negativity.  What kind of jackass argues about how he's smarter than someone else, especially when it comes to religion?  Incredible.  ^^

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2002, 09:01:15 AM »
yeah i know..  ::)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2002, 09:23:07 AM »
You really have no idea what you are talking about.  ::)

^^^^ That isn't disrespect?

This fuckin 5% needs a fuckin reality check.  He thinks he's God, but he didn't create shit.  Fard Muhammad was more white then he was black.  You ever seen a picture of him?  The dude is white.  One of his parents was white.  That's a fuckin fact.  He even copped to that.  

He taught you all this religious dogma to get black people out of the fuckin gutter, and for that, he deserves all the props in the world.  While studying religion in the US, Fard Muhammad saw in black people the most shameful, fanatical, fawning, sychopantic love for whites, which ironically in turn sublimated that energy into the most grueling, agonizing, total hatred for whites.

There is a great danger in teaching young ignorant black kids that they are God.  It feels you up with pride, and unless you have a solid religious foundation based on the five pillars, you'll become so grossly garbed in pride and arrogance, that you'll be disrespectful, racist, prejudice, without even realizing it.  

And if Farrakan hasn't began teaching that the 600 BC Muhammad was the Creator's seal of prophets, then he is talking out of two sides of his mouth, because that is what he told the public.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2002, 09:25:51 AM »
^^ This thread is exactly why I don't post here anymore.  Nothing but disrespect for peoples beliefs, unbelievable the amount of negativity.  What kind of jackass argues about how he's smarter than someone else, especially when it comes to religion?  Incredible.  ^^

If your so disgusted by this forum then why do you come here?  

I'll tell you why, you want to change your life..... you so desperately wish you had more to do with your life, and that the world was actually the way you believe that it is, and you are terribly mistaken on both accounts.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2002, 11:24:20 AM »
thats what Im sayin man

This 5%er cant be coming here disrespecting the Trues like that

we dont fall for that shit

Heretics
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2002, 04:38:29 PM »
thats what Im sayin man

This 5%er cant be coming here disrespecting the Trues like that

we dont fall for that shit

Heretics

TRUES? MOTHERFUCKER YOU ARE FROM AFGANISTAN. STOP WITH ALL THIS HIP-HOP SLANG. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE REAL DEAL ABOUT ISLAM. THE ONLY THING YOU ARE IS A TRUE FUCKIN' IDIOT

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2002, 06:45:02 PM »

If your so disgusted by this forum then why do you come here?  

I'll tell you why, you want to change your life..... you so desperately wish you had more to do with your life, and that the world was actually the way you believe that it is, and you are terribly mistaken on both accounts.

LOL.  No.  I come here, to try and help people like you, who obviously are spiraling out of control, LOL.  I also come here to be a positive role model for the younger peeps on the board.  I don't want to change my life, I have a great life.  Desperately wish I had more to do with my life?  What does that mean, oh great one?  I am my life, I control every aspect of it. And Please, Please don't get in an argument with me about who has a better grasp on reality, lol.  

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2002, 11:26:16 PM »
^^ 'w3rd'

infinite59

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2002, 12:10:32 AM »

TRUES? MOTHERFUCKER YOU ARE FROM AFGANISTAN. STOP WITH ALL THIS HIP-HOP SLANG. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE REAL DEAL ABOUT ISLAM. THE ONLY THING YOU ARE IS A TRUE FUCKIN' IDIOT

The hip-hop culture is wider then Godbody's brief, narrow vision of eternal truth, it has grown to be a global phenomenon to where people outside of the Bronx or cities in California are speaking and living hip-hop.  And there is nothing wrong with that.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2002, 07:10:29 AM »

MUTHAFUCKA YOU AINT EVEN MUSLIM FOOL, HOW U GONNA SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT?

U'RE DISSECTING EVERY ASPECT OF MY SPEECH, WHEN U PREACH BUT U STILL CANT TEACH, HOMIE

THATS THE FUCKIN REAL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll