Author Topic: MOSS MAJA - Bottom Of The 9th:ft Snoop,Nate,Goldie,40,Mya,KidRock,Battlecat,Fred  (Read 1143 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Alright everybody, the artist I'm going to present to ya'll right now is somebody you'll probably be hearing from alot in the coming month. Straight out of San Bernardino, CA, the I.E., Moss Maja is ready to unleash his album to the world. Before I start out I wanna send out a special thank you to my main man Suave, who's doing it biggggg, keep up homie, it's appreciated!
Back to young Moss, who is the first I.E. artist to be officially connected wit the Dogg Pound for three years now who he hooked up with through Sean Dogg, is set to release his debut album May 16th. The record is called Bottom Of The 9th and is going to be on Roman Empire Records/Dogghouse, with worldwide distribution by EMI Distributions. Moss isn't officially signed to Dogghouse, but he's going to have the logo on the back, kinda like Bad Azz had with his album Personal Business, since he has Snoops support.
Let's get into the facts, which are indeed impressive. "Bottom Of The 9th" is going to feature production by Fredwreck, Meechs Wells, Battlecat, Julio G, Antonio Romeo amongst others, and the likes of Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg, Mya, Kid Rock, Layzie Bone, Krayzie Bone, Goldie Loc, 40 Glocc, Oldie Loc and Hamilton Story will be having guest spots on the album. About the LP, Moss said "It's some hard West Coast shit, this record will give you information from a part of Cali which has not be acknowledged yet, the 909, the I.E.. It's some real rider shit, songs for the pen, a lil radio cut, but it's all hard gangsta shit. It's also got some complex songs on it, like My Brain which is me talking to myself..
Take the date down, hopefully we'll all be able to cop the record when it drops May 16th, and let's hope it blows up commercially too! "I think it's gone do good, because we do have some stuff with commercial appeal on it, but it's so gangsta you just can't deny it. I think it's gone really get out there cause it's like dope, it's gonne sell itself! The word of mouf is gonna kill'em off."
Let's hope this turns out to be true, but what makes his album so special? I asked him that if I had money to buy one record, but I had 10 to choose from, why I should pick up his, he said "Because it's somethin' you've never heard before, it's some San Bernardino shit, it's a different type of style all around the table. Just listen for yourself when it's out and you'll see.".
For anybody who might be interested to know, Moss Maja is the cousin of Kay9ine, another I.E. artist who put out his banging album The 9 Cocked Back last year.

You will be able to hear Moss Maja on the cut "Gangsta Stroll" on Dubcnn & Wcas upcoming mixtape, produced by Meech Wells. To hear a few cuts by Moss Maja, including a track which is going to be on the album, which is Heavens Ghetto and is banging as fuck, click here.

Moss Maja also had a special shoutout for all the Dubcnn visitors, and he also rapped a hot verse for everybody, check both of those below:

Moss Maja - DubCnn Shoutout | Moss Maja - DubCnn Verse <-- get those at www.dubcnn.com

Enjoy, and be on the lookout for Moss Maja in future!!!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2004, 03:58:42 AM by Nima »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:MOSS MAJA - Bottom Of The 9th: Huge Update, must read.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2004, 02:14:34 PM »
gyeaa....Moss been looked @ by majors for a couple years now....wit Suave's business tactics....it's on & crackin....tha album looks promising....good shit

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Seer

Re:MOSS MAJA - Bottom Of The 9th: Huge Update, must read.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2004, 03:54:12 PM »
'adidas' posted up a link to a page with some moss maja mp3s on another thread here >> http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=46627

i'm loving two of em

Nima - Dubcnn.com

2 replies? yall got to be kiddin me
« Last Edit: January 17, 2004, 04:01:22 AM by Nima »

budsmokeronly

dunno, I ain't hating, but yet when I speak what I feel peeps on here say I'm hatin. Moss Maja is cool, ain't nuthin special in my book, but I hope he has very good success.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Looks pretty interesting...(the tracks I heard were tight)
Thanks for the news.

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
dunno, I ain't hating, but yet when I speak what I feel peeps on here say I'm hatin. Moss Maja is cool, ain't nuthin special in my book, but I hope he has very good success.

Yup... thats why I didnt reply yet. He sound nothing special to me...
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

Nima - Dubcnn.com

well yall gone see soon enough

gFuNkA

i like moss maja...six straight is dope and a couple of other. im looking forward to his album. good update nima.

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah im feelin that Heavens ghetto track...dunno bout Kid Rock on tha features dough  ;D, but imma check it out when it comes out fosho.

Peace

LazyL

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

PLANT

Looks dope, and the lineup for his album looks good aswell.

Where can I hear more from him/.?

Doggystylin

ill check him out, seems like hes got some dope features ;)

SGV

I don't see him blowing up. He's nothing too amazing. I mean, if Bad Azz, Yukmouth and various other artists out here didn't do it, I don't see some new jack doing it.

teletomble

any 1 still got this?