Author Topic: Michael Jackson's Trial turns into a Circus  (Read 242 times)

Trauma-san

Michael Jackson's Trial turns into a Circus
« on: January 16, 2004, 06:37:52 PM »
This whole thing is hilarious, what is wrong with society when we do things like this.  He's JUST A MAN.  Look at the number of people he's influenced, just through this trial.

First off, there's the entire sheriff's department, he's had them out searching through his ranch; the District Attorney has became famous off of this, he's on t.v. all the time.  The former Sheriff down there was just hired by MSNBC to be an analyst, lol.  That's some fair reporting right there!  There are people being hired on news stations all over the united States, just to cover this case.  They run it for hours a day, and NOTHING'S EVEN GOING ON.  Today, they showed a picture of a closed door on MSNBC for 2 hours waiting for the arraignment to end.  

Some pictures, to demonstrate the hysteria.  I don't have an explanation for why we as Americans act this way.  

A picture of Janet, and Randy Jackson, who sat by their brother during the trial.  Like any family, of course you would show up to support somebody up against charges like this, but would your photograph be pasted all over the internet (lol) and broadcast all over t.v.? Also, would people on said messageboards be ogling your sister's picture, and deciding whether or not she's gained weight?  Would this be an issue if you weren't famous?  By the way, her boobs are huge.  

After the arraignment, Michael, I swear to god, went outside, jumped on top of a limo, and started dancing.  He also pulled a photographer up on the limo, to film all the screaming sea of fans around him.  Now... if you were up against these charges... and you ran outside, jumped on top of your car, and started dancing... they'd probably take you next door to the sheriff's department.  Since he's famous, this type of shit happens, though.

What you are seeing here... I am not exagerating.  This motherfucker is selling "Free Michael" t-shirts.  Yes, he went and had t-shirts printed up, and was selling them to people driving down the street.  I've been to court several times, I never had a guy profiting off of my picture out front, lol.

Michael Looking All Suited And Booted.  On t.v., they asked his spokesman what the White Arm Band symbolized, and what he was trying to tell the court with the insignia on his breast.  The official reply was "That's how Michael Dresses".. .LOL.  I wore a hoodie into court once, I'm glad nobody asked me what brand it was, or what it's deeper meaning was.  

the REAL star of the show.  Don't you just want to kiss her or something, she's hot as hell.

Here you have, the father of the greatest Musical Family to ever live, the Greatest Criminal attorney still practicing today, and two F.B.I. agents together in the same shot.  The F.B.I. agents are staring at....

Michael jumping up and down on the hood of his car.  The sheriff's officers, are standing around, forming a blockade, to keep the fans away from...

The Nation Of Islam.  Yup, they apparently have some connection to Michael, or Jermaine, and showed up in mass to do 'security'.  Everywhere anybody turned, there were 4 or 5 Nation of Islam members standing around, blocking traffic, forming barracades, acting as bodyguards, etc.

Speaking of Jermaine... maybe Michael's ugly, but look how he would have looked if he DIDN'T get the plastic surgery and wear a wig!  Yikes!  If you look, it's like, Beautiful on the left, weird pan-boy in the middle, ugly old man with the jeri-curl box on the right.  It's like running the gamut of the Jackson family facial features.

More proof the Jackson men have never been lookers.  I present the patriarch of the family as exhibit A.

Whoa! He Looks Norma... oh wait, that's a drawing.

What's with the Dracula looking shit around his neck?  The pretty black woman all the way to the left is Michael's beautician.  She combs his hair and puts makeup on his face, all day long.  That's her sole responsibility, to follow Michael around and comb his hair.  I am not shitting you.  Again, if I brought somebody to court and they sat there combing my hair the whole time... Jail.  

Done her, Haven't met her, Done her...

Seriously though, when a normal person goes to court, the FBI isn't there setting up chain link fences for people to scream behind, lol.  

^ These are pictures of Michael actually directing a cameraman he hired, following him around, lol, to shoot scenes a certain way.  Again, I am not making this up.  He was shooting footage for his next video, I think, lol.  He'd take pictures of the fans, then say "Get a picture of them, looking over my shoulder, with me shaking their hand... no, no, stand over there"... this went on the whole time.  

Yes.  This guy was on the ROOF taking pictures.  On the roof.  Taking... Pictures...

Michael looks like he recognizes this guy.  "Hey wait a minute... aren't you the motherfucker that broke the Ferris Wheel during the raid????"

I think he's well represented, lol.  Not sure how many of these are lawyers, and how many are members of the Nation of Islam... but I'm gonna guess all the crackers are with the NOI, and all the brothers are lawyers.  Wait... I mighta got that backwards.  

What's Ironic about this picture? LOL I know you'll see it.

Fans lined up BEFORE DAWN, and were invited to a party at Neverland ranch afterwards.  

"Alright, Blaine said if you stand here long enough, you'll start to levitate!!!"

This fucker here... is in MOSCOW, picketing the U.S. Embassy.  Over Michael Jackson, in California.  About 30 fans showed up with him, lol.

This chick is freezing in Amsterdam, standing in front of a national monument with a sign.  I guess people all over the world thought they'd do whatever they could.

Hi.  I'm Michael.  I'm here to get sued for molesting children.  Lovely day, and you?

More supporters, since many of yall are pre-teens anyways.

Some guy that actually looks WORSE than Michael.

Yes, she's crying.  They said as Michael walked in the courtroom, there were about 60 fans, (mostly women) allowed in court, and they were fainting and panting, and crying, screaming, sobbing.  IN court, lol.  The judge had to calm them down... one time, Michael stood up, and screams were heard from the back of the court.  Unbelievable.

I guess this is the "Hippy" section of his fans, lol.  

These women, yes, are having a party outside his house the night before.  Again, Unbelievable.

Ya gots to understand, Mike loves the kids.  In a caring.. um, non-molesting way.  

"Alright guys, we can tell she's a freak.  If she grabs her crotch, shoot at will"

He oughta just end all this "I'm lonely" shit, and just go ask a chick like this to move in with him, lol.  You'd wake up every morning, she's going "AHAHHHH!!!! I"M IN BED WITH MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!" weeps uncontrollably, rips your clothes off, etc. etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just think this trial is interesting, because of the way it's handled.  The media is going wild, the fans are rabid, Michael's just eating it all up, it's the greatest publicity he could ever hope for, the way he thinks.  He's considered by many people to be incredibly ugly, but yet you've got thousands of women standing outside screaming his name and crying.  All the tabloids say he hates his father, he doesn't talk to his brother, but there's his mom, his dad, Janet, Jermaine, Randy, and Tito sitting next to him in court.  They didn't have to do that, but to them he's still just a normal guy.  This is the most insane shit ever, crazy.  
« Last Edit: January 16, 2004, 06:44:11 PM by Trauma Wilson »

pappy

Re:Michael Jackson's Trial turns into a Circus
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2004, 07:52:47 PM »

SELLIN THE OFFICIAL MICHAEL TOUCHED ME SHIRT LOL

THIS IS HOW I FRISK THE SMALL CHILDREN

KILL WHITEY

LOOK ITS DAMON X

GET OUT MY WAY I JUS SHIT MY PANTS

WOW MICHAEL U HAVNT LOOKED THIS GOOD IN YEARS

I WANT 2 BOYS FOR 2NITE

U GRAB THE CHILDS ASS LIKE THIS

HEY YOUR NOT A LIL BOY

GET OVER HERE LIL BOY

HEY GET OFF MY ROOF UR NOT A LIL BOY

MICHAEL DEMOSTRATING HOW HE FRISKS LIL BOYS

OK NOW THATS FUCKIN FRUITY LOL

ok now this is just fuckin scary

Nightfall

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2004, 05:26:07 AM »

SELLIN THE OFFICIAL MICHAEL TOUCHED ME SHIRT LOL

THIS IS HOW I FRISK THE SMALL CHILDREN

KILL WHITEY

LOOK ITS DAMON X

GET OUT MY WAY I JUS SHIT MY PANTS

WOW MICHAEL U HAVNT LOOKED THIS GOOD IN YEARS

I WANT 2 BOYS FOR 2NITE

U GRAB THE CHILDS ASS LIKE THIS

HEY YOUR NOT A LIL BOY

GET OVER HERE LIL BOY

HEY GET OFF MY ROOF UR NOT A LIL BOY

MICHAEL DEMOSTRATING HOW HE FRISKS LIL BOYS

OK NOW THATS FUCKIN FRUITY LOL

ok now this is just fuckin scary

ROFLMFAO

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2004, 05:34:31 AM »
what do u expect? the Jackson family PAID for buses loads of fans to come to court, plus he is one of the biggest stars in the world

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2004, 08:38:53 AM »

damn thats shits insane!

bez

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2004, 10:40:45 AM »
I dont get the point.

Hes the most famous person in the world, of course all this shit is gunna happen, so fucking what?

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2004, 10:54:52 AM »
'normal' celebrities under this kind of scrutiny wouldnyt be dancing and singing on top of cars..

btw.. what is that insignia on his jacket? its looks similar to the logo for the metropolitan police.. its definitely british because of the crown, and the 'ER' (elizabeth royale or queen elizabeth) writing on it..

i think it must be related to the MBE (Most Excellent Order of the British Empire) the queen gave him.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2004, 10:58:56 AM by Sooth-Seer »

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2004, 12:27:23 PM »
Hell if I know, he wears shit like that all the time.  He has a family coat of arms and all that shit, over the years, he's paid millions of dollars to artists to draw up things like that, make special suits, logos, giant oil paintings, he treats that shit like he's the king of England or something.

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2004, 12:33:55 PM »
haha naww.. he's an MBE thats a honour.. he also has some big french honour too... he's just wearing his official gear..

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2004, 02:43:03 PM »
lmaooo....he sicc 4 tha one....strate shittin on da system!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2004, 05:00:35 PM »
The funniest part was all the newscasters going "A party??? Why is he throwing a party??? This is horrible, he shouldn't do that!!!".  Then they tried to act like the fans were unruly, and then they show shots of them, and they're all just standing their singing, lol.  Nobody arrested, nobody hurt.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2004, 05:07:32 PM »
LMAO @ Tom's comments.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2004, 03:33:27 PM »
hahaha toms shit bought crease

yo trauma, whats the verdict on the trail goin so far? whos gon come out winner? i know u follow mj to the fullest, so u may know sum shit on this

hollaaaaaaaaaa back

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2004, 06:58:45 PM »
^ Basically, it's all a waste of taxpayer money.  Michael's obviously innocent, he's got a mountain of evidence that shows that not only did it never happen, but he wasn't even at Neverland on the dates the Kid claims it happened.  He wasn't even THERE, he was in Florida.  The mother had limited contact with him at that time though, so she doesn't really realize how many holes her story has in it.  Also, the dept. of Social Services already concluded that any claims like this are groundless earlier this year.  They also have docs from the mother and kid stating AFTER the claimed dates, that Michael had never done anything, statements, and videotaped comments.  The mother has a history of suing people claiming sexual harrassment... the boy's father says the mother is lying... so, basically, absolutely no evidence, and dozens of things pointing to Michael's innocence.  

Bottom Line: There's absolutely 0 chance that they can convince a full jury that Michael's guilty, just because he says he loves children.  

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2004, 01:42:00 AM »
but i still fear..