Author Topic: I hate to say this....  (Read 522 times)

Instant_Killa

I hate to say this....
« on: July 15, 2002, 08:58:12 PM »
but ive experienced hatret from arabs when i lived in the middle east......Most of the indians are looked upon as shit by arabs, they fuckin arrogant, hate u, dont like u, jealous cause u might be rich, jealous cause they don like us, mutherfuckers

Arabs fuckin hate indians, thats a fact, all the little indian kids are picked upon by arab punks,when they r waitin for their skool bus or when they are alone on the streets....its fucked up, yall arabs are mutherfuckers, i hate to say this, n so are these pattans, mutherfucking homos, they fuckin act gay with u in UAE, thats where i lives...once my friend was walkin with his buddy n they were met upon by a pattan n an arab at a cross walk, the mutherfuckers started asking to give them a ride n shit , like they wanted to kidnap em n rape em in their car or sumthing....once i was walkin to my house n this arab started rubbin his mid section infront of me, he went like "yalla yalla", which means comeon,lol.....

i aint the only one, most of my school mates n other indians have experienced such bullshit.

once i was at a park with my family n this mutherfucker came up to me n started blabbing some bullshit, i couldn't understand him.....

FUCK THEY ARE ALL HOMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Big Bad Ass

Re: I hate to say this....
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2002, 10:12:39 PM »
Did you just call all Arabs homos? Damn dude. So you had a couple Arabs pick on you. You just picked on about a billion or so people.

Instant_Killa

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2002, 10:23:24 PM »
Did you just call all Arabs homos? Damn dude. So you had a couple Arabs pick on you. You just picked on about a billion or so people.

id like to requote what i said, not all arabs, but most of the ones in UAE particularly
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2002, 10:29:27 PM »
man apoc is a fuckin racist prick, he was talkin to me on aim and was tellin me how bad he hates me, and how he hates middle easterners and were gonna burn in hell or some shit, he even said he wanted to kill me but when shit got serious he pussy'd out and said he was kiddin....yea right...this dude is pshyco, i guess he was abused as a child or some shit cause shit he says is shit that would come from a insane dudes mouth, go get some help. im not gonna go on about what he said....

Instant_Killa

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2002, 11:13:03 AM »
if yall dont believe me that arabs are racists in UAE, ask any indian person whos lived in the middle east, hell tell u

Instant_Killa

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2002, 11:14:57 AM »
man apoc is a fuckin racist prick, he was talkin to me on aim and was tellin me how bad he hates me, and how he hates middle easterners and were gonna burn in hell or some shit, he even said he wanted to kill me but when shit got serious he pussy'd out and said he was kiddin....yea right...this dude is pshyco, i guess he was abused as a child or some shit cause shit he says is shit that would come from a insane dudes mouth, go get some help. im not gonna go on about what he said....

stfu u retarded ass, listen uve never lived in the middle east, so u have no idea how i feel

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2002, 11:16:45 AM »

stfu u retarded ass, listen uve never lived in the middle east, so u have no idea how i feel

ive been to the middle east, and no arabs didnt push me around like u, u lil pussy, lol

Instant_Killa

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2002, 11:25:04 AM »

ive been to the middle east, and no arabs didnt push me around like u, u lil pussy, lol

what the fuck is wrong with u man, they wont don nuthin to u if ur an irani or a muslim, or if ur old n all that, but they are pussies that attack children, i rmember some bitch ass arab woman once hit my bro for abother arab punk that she thought was yelling....wtf is all thi?? the indian nieghbours decided that we should complain bout this incident, but theres "ARAB" POWER there, thats why we didnt step up....these bitches arabs have connections with the police who are corrupt, they fuken come to u n can do nything to ur ass, they dont care, cause were indians

mutherfuckers, the only ppl they respect are europeans, especially britishers.....

i swear theres racism in the middle east....they don got no probs with pakistanis, but only indians n others like philipinos n shit
wtf is this?? they hate ur religion too, fukers wont allow u to build an open temple, we had them only in remote and far away areas.....

u have no idea boy

ur irani so that might be ok with them, n ur a muslim,....i aint sayin i hate ur religion, im just saying that arabs such as these are fucked up.....

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2002, 11:36:22 AM »
make it more clear then u cock, u come to me and say u hate me so bad , and you hate my religion and my people next day u say u just hate racist arabs, stop fuckin around

Instant_Killa

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2002, 11:43:17 AM »
make it more clear then u cock, u come to me and say u hate me so bad , and you hate my religion and my people next day u say u just hate racist arabs, stop fuckin around

in general, alot of muslims hate sikhs, christians and hindus, especially from where i come from

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2002, 11:51:15 AM »

in general, alot of muslims hate sikhs, christians and hindus, especially from where i come from

stop makin up shit bitch, u need to see a phsychyatrist

Instant_Killa

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2002, 12:00:02 PM »

stop makin up shit bitch, u need to see a phsychyatrist

i aint making up shit mutherfucker, don believe me then ask someone else whos from my place....

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2002, 12:04:23 PM »

i aint making up shit mutherfucker, don believe me then ask someone else whos from my place....

yeah u are u dumb bitch, u makin it look like muslims hate every other religion. im cool with a lot of indians so shut da fuck up, u aint nothin but a lyin crazy cocksucker

Instant_Killa

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2002, 12:09:58 PM »

yeah u are u dumb bitch, u makin it look like muslims hate every other religion. im cool with a lot of indians so shut da fuck up, u aint nothin but a lyin crazy cocksucker

how would u feel if ur own religions prohet was assasinated and brutally murdered by a racist from another religion???

huh mutherfucker????answere me u ***

muslims slayed our sikh guru, they troubled them, they fucked us all

ill get proof soon

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2002, 12:30:16 PM »

how would u feel if ur own religions prohet was assasinated and brutally murdered by a racist from another religion???

huh mutherfucker????answere me u ***

muslims slayed our sikh guru, they troubled them, they fucked us all

ill get proof soon

man u aint nothin but a cryin bitch ass pussy, one minute your all mad and wanan kill me and then when i get serious u pussy out and say u were just kidding, so what if a couple muslims did, not all of em hate, whatever, your too fucked up and talkin nonsense so ima lock this mufucka so u cant talk anymore BULLSHIT