Author Topic: THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX  (Read 237 times)

infinite59

THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
« on: January 17, 2004, 06:32:51 PM »
It's called THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.  Everyone from the bomb and plane engineers to the energy company's that win billion dollar contracts in postwar reconstruction; all benefit from THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.  Who pays for it.  We do.  The taxpayers.  Who gets rich off of it?  The poloticians and the companies that bankroll their political carears.

A company that was seeking Homeland Security Contracts agreed to pay General Wesley Clark hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Do you not see how this works?  Who pays for Homeland Security?  We do.  The taxpayers do.  Not Bush, not Clark, not Dean, it's the taxpayers.  So the government starts a war, we pay for the war, we give these companies billions of dollars to rebiuld Iraq, and they all get rich.  We give these companies millions of dollars to provide Homeland Security and they get rich.  

Now do you understand the real reason behind war?  The military industrial complex.  If you don't know about it, learn!

The government sells you fear, so you'll pay poloticians and the companies that back them millions of dollars to protect you.  Get it?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2004, 06:33:42 PM by Ibrahim Islam »

Trauma-san

Re:THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2004, 09:40:42 PM »
Of course we pay for it, we pay taxes, we created the monster we call government with our taxes.  Democrats want to increase them, Republicans want to decrease them.  Simple as that :)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2004, 08:10:56 AM »
The Republicans want to decrease taxes, but always raise military spending. Not so simple after all. And Democrats usually try to cut down on military, yet raise spending on stuff like feeding the homeless and stuff. And questions, if the Republicans were so damn pro-military, why are Vietnam Vets still homeless. They gave their life for this country. I say if we increase any type of military spending, it's to help those that fought for our country, and risk their lives. We should give Vietnam vets homes, a place to stay, maybe make room in every military base so that they could stay, or advertise. I've been to the marine base in California, Penalton, and after Bill Clinton got elected, lots was spend so that solder have something to do other than drink. Our military deserve more than what they are getting. The people in Iraq are cool, because a lot of the military is focused on being clean citizens. But Vietnam vets were given alcohol and speed so they would fight, and now they are all fucked up. Spend more money on military for vets and the solders, not just beefing up our military. A liberals point of view when it comes to military spending.

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2004, 09:13:36 AM »
The Republicans want to decrease taxes, but always raise military spending. Not so simple after all. And Democrats usually try to cut down on military, yet raise spending on stuff like feeding the homeless and stuff. And questions, if the Republicans were so damn pro-military, why are Vietnam Vets still homeless. They gave their life for this country. I say if we increase any type of military spending, it's to help those that fought for our country, and risk their lives. We should give Vietnam vets homes, a place to stay, maybe make room in every military base so that they could stay, or advertise. I've been to the marine base in California, Penalton, and after Bill Clinton got elected, lots was spend so that solder have something to do other than drink. Our military deserve more than what they are getting. The people in Iraq are cool, because a lot of the military is focused on being clean citizens. But Vietnam vets were given alcohol and speed so they would fight, and now they are all fucked up. Spend more money on military for vets and the solders, not just beefing up our military. A liberals point of view when it comes to military spending.

Bush gave the soldiers in Iraq Xbox's  ;D

ok so it's not as good as beer and speed but....

and i agree, they should do more for american soldiers....we did sign on to fight for our country and they fly us around the world, yet when we want to go home, or even call home.....it comes out of our pockets....the military rate for plane tickets is a flat rate....so for instance....from japan back to buffalo, ny for a military person....the ticket was always $960 so when i was looking for tickets back home i found a plane ticket for $700 and flew under my civilian passport...hardly a military discount

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2004, 09:20:06 AM »

Bush gave the soldiers in Iraq Xbox's  ;D

For reals... that's actually pretty sweet. I'd take X-Box over beer and speed anyday

smerlus

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2004, 10:36:45 AM »
well the soldiers don't actually own them.....it's set up like an internet cafe where you can communicate with a loved one over xbox live...and play some games if you're inclined to do so

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2004, 07:48:10 PM »
Of course we pay for it, we pay taxes, we created the monster we call government with our taxes.  Democrats want to increase them, Republicans want to decrease them.  Simple as that :)

Look it up.

Every four years the government has gotten bigger (spending has increased).  Irrespective of whether it was a Democrat or Republican in office.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2004, 07:51:43 PM by Ibrahim Islam »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2004, 11:39:45 PM »
actually infinite it's called : The Academic Military Industrial Complex

and you didn't explain how it works completely ...... ::)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2004, 08:48:01 PM »
actually infinite it's called : The Academic Military Industrial Complex

and you didn't explain how it works completely ...... ::)

No.  It really is the Military Industrial Complex.  And my argument was sound.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2004, 08:48:29 PM by Ibrahim Islam »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2004, 11:16:56 PM »
president eisenhower said beware of 2 things  richard nixon and the military industrial complex. then after he said that the academic part was added when the cold war became more intense and the complex became bigger and it's been called that and was in effect up until 88-89 . it is mostly a thing of the past.

the academic military industrial complex is

academic- schools like berkley , stanford, ect. invented triggers, organic foods, chemicle weapons , and all that cool james bond shit

the industrial part- mass produced these gadgets and employed many americans during this time

military-the military was the head benificiary , not the only one, but the head one.

it was one big circle that america went through from the late 40's til the late 80's after the cold war ended so did the complex....it's almost insane to say that your little ditty is the complex....you should take your own advice and learn more about it. america is not in a big complex any more we're more controlled by big companies  than by any complex.

infinite stop posting bullshit like this and how bethoveen is a lesser artist than dre

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2004, 03:24:15 PM »
2 major wars in 2 years.  The Military Industrial Complex is obviously still alive and well.  I don't see what has changed.  We may not be fighting against the spread of communism anymore.  Yes, America has created a new enemy, but the more things change, the more they stay the same.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2004, 03:27:14 PM by Ibrahim Islam »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2004, 11:30:51 AM »

..you should take your own advice and learn more about it. america is not in a big complex any more we're more controlled by big companies  than by any complex.

infinite stop posting bullshit like this and how bethoveen is a lesser artist than dre

thats all i have to say, now shut up idiot

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2004, 11:44:58 AM »
Yes, America has created a new enemy

I think it's funny that you and your warped little mind think that America "created" a new enemy.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2004, 02:52:39 PM »

I think it's funny that you and your warped little mind think that America "created" a new enemy.

I could post a rebuttal to this. But is there a point, the brainwashed dont get cured easily. So Ill let you live the American dream. But you know what the truth is, but you like many a man would prefer to live a simple life and not consider ya self with things that are beyond your comprehendsion. I dont blame you for that,
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2004, 03:33:18 PM »

I could post a rebuttal to this. But is there a point, the brainwashed dont get cured easily. So Ill let you live the American dream. But you know what the truth is, but you like many a man would prefer to live a simple life and not consider ya self with things that are beyond your comprehendsion. I dont blame you for that,

Put a sock in it ugly.

I could post a rebuttal to this. But is there a point? The brainwashed don’t get cured easily. So Ill let you live the Islamic dream. But you know what the truth is, but you like many a man would prefer to live a simple life and not consider your self with things that are beyond your comprehension. I don’t blame you for that...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2004, 03:34:29 PM by Krayzie-Eyez Killah »