Author Topic: Good and Bad News about Abdul Hamid  (Read 248 times)

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
Good and Bad News about Abdul Hamid
« on: July 15, 2002, 11:37:40 AM »
The bad news is.  He can't profit from his story.  Which means he can't write a biography about his life, or do interviews for money.  

The good news is.  He could write a biography anyway and just not get paid for it.  I think he will do that.  I hope he does that because I could learn a great deal from him, the world could learn a great deal from him, he's more of a hero to some people then Malcolm X or Martin Luther King, because he wasn't even fighting for his people, it wasn't tribal instinct, it was an intellectually thought out desicion to fight for an oppressed group of people a world away from him.

Wait.  There's more good news.  He's only going to be going to prison for 17 years.  Atleast he will live, and prison will be a piece of cake for him, just like it was for Malcolm X after finding Islam, he spent most of the time practicing his faith and learning.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Good and Bad News about Abdul Hamid
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2002, 11:52:33 AM »
Its good to hear that Brother Hamid is doing good and that he wasnt executed

But 17 years will be hard for him especially considering that there will be many ignorant fools in prison looking to make his a target

And hows this for justice, he cant make a living of his experiences but some rich white dude will

Disgusting
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2002, 11:57:31 AM »
another victim of US torture, as i said in my other post, the US gov is evil and just out to toture the world and feed their fat asses and keep jews safe.

yo PG, maybe you should visit him after a few years pass and things have calmed down

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2002, 12:39:32 PM »
No, PG shouldn't visit him, Infinite should....lolz

Prison is gonna be easy 4 him? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA.....Hell Naw man.....He's an anorexic dood that all tha hicks and patriot in prison hate......Pleezbalieve its gonna be a nightmare 4 him, His only goal should be to survive and get through it......It's real sad when u think about it....... :-/

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!