Author Topic: An observation about some of ya'll.  (Dogg,Tom,etc  (Read 452 times)

infinite59

An observation about some of ya'll.  (Dogg,Tom,etc
« on: July 10, 2002, 09:12:06 PM »
Yo, ya'll put too much stock in these bitches.  It's a classic mistake, and I've done the same thing.  Like your going to do one thing with your life if she says yes, and another if she says no, and your life just sits in limbo until you finally get that oppurtunity to holler at her, and more times then not she isn't going to give you a yes or no answer so the cycle continue's.

Ya'll need to be more certain about your lifes then that.  And go for things that you know will happen, instead of for striving for what may never be.

Just an observation, and I've done the same thing so it's all good.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: An observation about some of ya'll.  (Dogg,Tom
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2002, 04:01:24 PM »
word, ya'll gotta chill, chasing around bitches like that, get sum self control, its like ya'll r slaves or sumtin

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2002, 10:22:55 PM »
heh, all i gotta is say is dont talk about somethin you dont know about, if yall were in my shoes i bet you would think of it different, theres a limit to how well you can get to know about somethin over the net

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2002, 10:45:59 PM »
heh, all i gotta is say is dont talk about somethin you dont know about, if yall were in my shoes i bet you would think of it different, theres a limit to how well you can get to know about somethin over the net

they proberly know more about tha situation more than we do cuz tha same thing happens 2 every guy,  they go crazy over some broad even if they want to admit it or not.  But word i feel what your sayin tho,  they cant fully understand cuz in some cases its different.  But yo there is a a limbo worse than what infinite is talkin bout an thats tha what if.  what if i had a chance an i blew it.  you gotta live wit that.  granted it will eventually an hopefully go away unless your goin end up lonely.  But for that time u feel u let suptin pass is tha worst feelin.  An untill i move on i gotta live wit that

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2002, 10:51:00 PM »

they proberly know more about tha situation more than we do cuz tha same thing happens 2 every guy,  they go crazy over some broad even if they want to admit it or not.  

no, they know about their own situation, not mine, or yours, not every situation is exactly the same, how are you gonna tell me they know more about my situation then i do?.....man i can go on but .....nm

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2002, 12:57:38 PM »
Doggy, yeah I guess other ppls situations are diffrent, but Atleast Infinite has a lotta experience with girls, and fo real, you chase around dat bitch n never even talk to her, same with Tom.  I mean, just look at ya selfs,sad and depressed slaves of females, and ya cant argue with that.  We just want ya'll to be happy, I aint sayin turn gay, just talk to em and get over with it and theres sumtin called self control ...

-{bLaDe}

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2002, 01:53:31 PM »
:. link=board=thehall;num=1026371527;start=0#5 date=07/12/02 at 17:57:38]Doggy, yeah I guess other ppls situations are diffrent, but Atleast Infinite has a lotta experience with girls, and fo real, you chase around dat bitch n never even talk to her, same with Tom.  I mean, just look at ya selfs,sad and depressed slaves of females, and ya cant argue with that.  We just want ya'll to be happy, I aint sayin turn gay, just talk to em and get over with it and theres sumtin called self control ...

-{bLaDe}

its harder than you think, like i said, u gotta be in my shoes, ask tom he knows how it is to talk to someone like that, but from what i know, your not in somethin like that, i appreciate the advice and everything but id rather have you puttin me up than down, im never depressed, and sad sometimes, but everyone is sad every once a while over somethin, and this is why i get sad sometimes, and i do have self control for the most part or i wouldnt be here now, and i am happy, god has blessed me and i have a great life.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2002, 06:37:58 PM »
Yo, ya'll put too much stock in these bitches.  It's a classic mistake, and I've done the same thing.  Like your going to do one thing with your life if she says yes, and another if she says no, and your life just sits in limbo until you finally get that oppurtunity to holler at her, and more times then not she isn't going to give you a yes or no answer so the cycle continue's.

Ya'll need to be more certain about your lifes then that.  And go for things that you know will happen, instead of for striving for what may never be.

Just an observation, and I've done the same thing so it's all good.

does ur islam master teach u to call women bitches?

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2002, 08:00:03 PM »

god damn man, lay off, did u take somethin personal or something back in those arguments you had?, chill man

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2002, 08:45:58 PM »

god damn man, lay off, did u take somethin personal or something back in those arguments you had?, chill man

even tho infinite is my homie an shit,  i dont blame tha guy 4 what he said.  Cuz in tha past infinite has praised islam for how great it is an how every1 is equal an bashed other religions but than he calls woman bitches

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2002, 09:00:17 PM »
man.... its not like he calls women bitches everytime, its just hip hop talk , everyone talks like that everyonce in a while. its just like how girls call guys dicks, or whatever, and guys call girls bicthes

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2002, 09:34:35 PM »

Man, why dun U shut and bacc tha fucc up......Damm, theres a time and place 4 shit......Dun make me step on u like I step on an Ant, Ant......

And and some Women are bitches bitch, Just take a look at yurself 4 an example......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2002, 09:36:22 PM »
man.... its not like he calls women bitches everytime, its just hip hop talk , everyone talks like that everyonce in a while. its just like how girls call guys dicks, or whatever, and guys call girls bicthes

yeah i mean I bet your[ants] religion teaches u not to swear, but i bet u still do...and in that sense i can tell u the same thing u told infinite, does ure religion teach you to swear?..

-{bLaDe}

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2002, 09:25:01 AM »
WORD^^

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2002, 01:57:53 PM »
its not tha swearin thing i think that pissed off ant,  it was him calling woman bitches.  Infinite talks about how americans look down on other countries,  tries to degrade them but than infinite goes out an does tha same thing except to woman by callin them bitches