Author Topic: Requiem For A Dream..  (Read 242 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Requiem For A Dream..
« on: January 19, 2004, 10:08:53 AM »
This is the craziest best movie i have ever seen..

I first saw it last night (i was high, which was probably a mistake cuz it was mind blowing and i couldnt get it outta my head for about 2 hours)..

Am i crazy or was this movie badass? Everything they touched on, and how real it is...

ANYONE can relate to this movie.. the main part that i liked is that i related to the white guy the whole fuckin time.. it was awesome.. holla if u think im crazy
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

Re:Requiem For A Dream..
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2004, 03:38:43 PM »
Yer very interesting movie. The films basically about addiction, the druggies, the lady and the tv show, the love and shit.  From what I can remember it was a dope film, I only watched it once so I am very scarce when it comes to memories of it but I just remember it being a good film with a wierd and twisted storyline about people all entwinted in a story and they all have addictions and stuff.  Oh shit I just remember the old lady gets hooked on speed and she cleans her house in like 2 minutes. lol

Cool movie.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2004, 07:54:58 PM »
yeah its a crazy movie,  did ya see the uncut version?

hypnotic

• Lil Geezy
  • TO LIVE & DIE IN LA
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2004, 09:03:37 PM »
Yeah I saw that movie a couple of years ago. It has one of the Wayans bros. in it.   I remember that old lady too I thought she was hooked on those phen-pehn diet pills though but mabey Im confusing her with my friend who was sprung on them ;D

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2004, 10:10:39 PM »
cvasdf SHIT!
HAHHA
 I GOOD!
I never see it yeyt12!!!

It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2004, 10:17:16 PM »
this movie was some crazy ass shit
kinda made me feel bad for the old woman and shit.as for everyone else they gone fucked them selfs  but in the end good movie but kinda depressing at times and kinda dumb in the other long shot.

end gigaganon

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

BL7

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2004, 05:12:57 AM »
cvasdf SHIT!
HAHHA
 I GOOD!
I never see it yeyt12!!!

WTF? Did you get hacked or something?

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2004, 02:55:57 PM »

nah i saw the edited but my homegirl said that in the unedited it just shows a lil more drug use and it shows the whole "ass 2 ass" which woulda been nice to see..

it stars ellen burnstyn who is a badass actor, marlon wayans who does a good job (i didnt expect shit from him with the scary movie series), jennifer connelly and jared leto.. they are all badass actors IMO and the director is off the hook..

and the most intense part, i think, is when they are checkin the inmates to see if they work and the guard is movin down the line, marlon is holdin the dudes arm and it shows his arm and i thought that was awesome.. and when the dude talks to his girl (connelly) on the phone and tells her hes coming home and hangs up and collapses on the ground with his arm across.. that was badass.. some powerful shit in that movie

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2004, 03:40:20 PM »
great movie, i 2 did not see the unedited, i want to, i saw it drunk, i wana trip and see it, some of the techiniques they use, like the scenes with shooting heroin, are genious and amazing

youngmessnucca

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2004, 10:49:56 AM »
yeah..this was hot

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2004, 09:21:19 AM »
great movie, i 2 did not see the unedited, i want to, i saw it drunk, i wana trip and see it, some of the techiniques they use, like the scenes with shooting heroin, are genious and amazing

yeah its funny when the dude is all trippin in his car when hes dun talkin to his mom and then he hits the coke and hes all calm drivin.. lol good shit

thats how we do..

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2004, 10:50:36 AM »
ayo if ya dont wanna see the movie peep this song from the sountrack..

Clint Mansell - Summer Overture.. and Meltdown and Luz Aeterna..

you gonna peep that movie bad..;

thats how we do..

budsmokeronly

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2004, 12:09:14 PM »

nah i saw the edited but my homegirl said that in the unedited it just shows a lil more drug use and it shows the whole "ass 2 ass" which woulda been nice to see..

yeah that asss to ass scene is hilarious.  what a fucking depressing movie.  you should watch Thirteen if you like this movie.