Author Topic: Why do kids have to put up with this type of thing?  (Read 426 times)

Trauma-san

Why do kids have to put up with this type of thing?
« on: January 19, 2004, 08:49:34 PM »
I will never, ever understand why kids have to get born into this type of environment.  Yall know I'm an angry person, but when I read a story like this, it's so pathetic that I can't even feel any anger about it, it just makes you want to cry.  This may be the worst thing I've heard of happening to a kid, it's just so senseless I can't even express what I think about it, it just kind of makes me wonder what kind of world we live in where anybody would allow this to happen, or choose to do this.  Those three kids are as much ours as they are their parents in some regards, its almost like it was my kid it happened to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Botched Exorcism Suspected in Child's Death

Monday, January 19, 2004

ATLANTA — A 6-year-old girl was found dead in a motel room with a broken back Monday after what police said may have been an exorcism (search). Two adults were arrested after they and two children were spotted on the street naked in the freezing cold.

The adults, who had been staying in the motel room, were charged with cruelty to children, public indecency and obstruction of police and were taken to a psychiatric ward.

Police said the girl had been brutalized and suffered a broken back and other broken bones. An autopsy was planned.

Based on what the adults told authorities, investigators believe "they were involved possibly in a ritual of some sort," police spokesman John Quigley said. "It may have had something to do with undemonizing the child in some manner."

Police learned of the death around 12:30 a.m. when the unidentified man and woman were seen walking naked down a city street with two children, a 2-year-old boy and a 7-year-old girl, Quigley said.

The 7-year-old provided investigators with information that led them to the motel, where they found the girl's body.

The two adults had apparently been living there for some time, possibly through assistance from a church, Quigley said.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2004, 08:54:23 PM by Trauma Wilson »

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Why do kids have to put up with this type of thing?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2004, 09:16:11 PM »
 >:( Hate to read stuff like that.

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2004, 02:29:10 PM »
disgusting

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2004, 04:05:58 PM »
Well, after thinking about the story for a day, Now, I AM getting pissed.  These motherfuckers ought to be tortured.  They said today the little girl, who was only 6 fucking years old, had been stabbed.  How in the fuck can you stab your own daughter, and break her back, all that shit.  That's probably the absoulte worst thing I've ever heard of done to a child.  I've heard of children being raped, and strangled, but this shit here is bar none the most satanistic, evil, throw away all regard for sanity shit I have ever heard of in my life.  I think I'd be willing to do prison time for a few minutes alone with these motherfuckers.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2004, 04:07:33 PM »
no way you can ever provide these parents wit what they deserve
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2004, 04:10:27 PM »
I know, right? It's just frustrating as hell to me.  Even when a parent sexually abuses a child, at least they're not fucking DEAD.  That little girl had her back broken.  I can't even IMAGINE that! What the fuck.  I mean, to an adult, having their back broken is a major fucking thing, imagine the pain... but at least you would UNDERSTAND what the hell was happening to you.  To a child, having their back broken? Unspeakable pain, and this is the only person in the world who they think loves them, doing it to them.  Damn, I just feel like punching my hand through a fucking wall right now, like you said, it's just not fair, nothing can be done to compensate for this.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2004, 04:31:51 PM »
damn whats with all these sadistic fucks, i never really thought there was that much of this shit goin on

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2004, 05:14:59 PM »
Sick as fuck. Don't worry, they'll be punished severly in Hell and hopefully as a precursor to that be raped in jail by some big White guy named Bubba.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2004, 07:22:10 PM »
Even better, by some big BLACK guy named Bubba.  LOL

bez

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2004, 06:24:04 AM »
Dam thats really fucked up.  Horrible mental illness though.  Your mind must proper trip out on yourself.  Those people must of though they where doing the right thing by hurting that kid.  Sucks.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2004, 01:16:17 PM »
The thing is though, even if they were sick, fuck it, society has no place for people that are a danger to others.  They should die

bez

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2004, 03:04:29 PM »
The thing is though, even if they were sick, fuck it, society has no place for people that are a danger to others.  They should die

pretty fucked up way to look at things man

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2004, 03:49:23 PM »
what the fuck...

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2004, 06:59:26 PM »

No, a fucked up way to look at it would be to think that we should try to make them better.  They've committed a mortal sin that's so horrible  we can't even express our feelings about it properly, there's no room for them on earth.  The chance that they would ever again do this to anybody, or even a portion of this to anybody is much to great to allow them to live.  Point.  Blank.  We could pamper them in prison the rest of their lives while they ramble on and mumble in insanity, or we could just kill them now and send them back to God, let him do with them what he wishes.  

Munga

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2004, 10:35:36 PM »

No, a fucked up way to look at it would be to think that we should try to make them better.  They've committed a mortal sin that's so horrible  we can't even express our feelings about it properly, there's no room for them on earth.  The chance that they would ever again do this to anybody, or even a portion of this to anybody is much to great to allow them to live.  Point.  Blank.  We could pamper them in prison the rest of their lives while they ramble on and mumble in insanity, or we could just kill them now and send them back to God, let him do with them what he wishes.  

But when these Mormon sickos fuck their kids it's ok right?