Author Topic: Rodney King MK2... more riots possible?  (Read 439 times)

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Rodney King MK2... more riots possible?
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2002, 03:20:13 AM »
I saw this on the news yesterday and they went on to show clips of the Rodney King tape and even though i've seen it a few times before it made me feel physically sick. To think that those guys got off after seeing the hell of a beating they gave him, it just makes you think about how injustice the justice system can really be. And now this guy is getting paid suspension? WTF, he should get fired (never to be allowed to be hired as a police officer again), fined and put in prison for what he did, not only did he take advantage of his postition but he did something totally unecessery. It's like your supposed to look to the police for safety and protection, and then they go and do something as fucked up as this again, where the hell does that put your confidence in authority?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2002, 09:48:05 AM »
The cop in Inglewood supposedly beat up another man, but others are saying he was put in a sleeper because he was resisting arrest
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2002, 02:39:48 AM »
when they riot why do tha blacks loot black businesses an destroy black neighborhoods.  

not only that but hispanics join them too. 90% of both blacks and hispanics didnt even care about Rodney King they just found a way to steal things and shit.

Instant_Killa

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2002, 10:14:54 AM »
yea that sux, after watchin the video it made me sick too.

btw, they do worse shit than this in india, in some areas the police is corrupted , they take the innocent n beat him like hell in the cells, i know a relative who was there in the cell, he was mistakenly taken for a bunch of other guys who escaped n left him....the police kept him in for 2 months n beat him severely till he stopped thinkin, he went mad for a while, couldnt say nuthin n shit.....

In india n other countries, the police fuck u up like shit sometimes, mostly in villages n rural areas......, n no one will give a shit bout u, government wont care cause they got too many probs of their own, plus they corrupt

:'(

ToNe1904

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2002, 12:25:42 PM »
yea that sux, after watchin the video it made me sick too.

btw, they do worse shit than this in india, in some areas the police is corrupted , they take the innocent n beat him like hell in the cells, i know a relative who was there in the cell, he was mistakenly taken for a bunch of other guys who escaped n left him....the police kept him in for 2 months n beat him severely till he stopped thinkin, he went mad for a while, couldnt say nuthin n shit.....

In india n other countries, the police fuck u up like shit sometimes, mostly in villages n rural areas......, n no one will give a shit bout u, government wont care cause they got too many probs of their own, plus they corrupt

:'(

^^^yah that shit iz fuked up. It can be like that here too, this shit jus happened to get caught on tape. Tha shitz much worse in prison and in some otha instances that jus never get shown. Plus, down here in San Diego...u got INS also. And tha immigration officerz crazy as hell sumtimez wit tha "illegal" immigrantz. Treatin em like theyre murdererz. My homeboy was in tha Immigration jail befo n watched sum immigrant gettin his ass whooped by an officer, with a rolled up phone book......for what?! They jus came out with a new training for police down here in SD. Tha first in tha cuntry. Where tha officers need to take Spanish classes. Cus before, theyd have a lot of prollems...where theyd tell a person theyre arresting something, and tha person might not speak english...so they dont do what the officer says cus they dont understand...n tha police would beat tha shit outta em, or shoot em, or whateva tha fuk they want. And can jus write it off to "resisting arrest".