Author Topic: *Chairman Gareefa* VS * []D *  (Read 438 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:*Chairman Gareefa* VS * []D *
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2004, 03:45:43 AM »
Technically Indy's might have been slightly better, but the punches and multis weren't thought out well enuff at times. Plus you didn't really get personal which in Reefa's case wouldn't have been too hard for you I guess. Overall it was a aiight verse tho.

But I gotta say Reefa's was more entertaining...flow seemed to be off at times, but it seemed kinda more personal and as for rhymes and structure it wasn't much worse, so...

VOTE = GAREEFA

(ain't heard the audio btw, only referin to the text battle)

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2004, 04:44:39 PM »
i'm a go with inde basically cause i was feeling his battle verse more...i could tell by listening to gareffa's track that this shit sounds like it goes beyond wax, and it also sounds like yall used to be tight...if that's the case i suggest yall try to work it out, it'd probably be better that way, anyway inde gets my vote, peace.

we still tight man.. We keep all this shit on wax and battlin'... We were kickin it @ college the other day!

OLD ACCOUNT PLZ DELETE INDY

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2004, 08:08:52 AM »
Sup peeps.. thanx for the votes still.. yea me and reefa real tight.. we just ol' rivals seein as he brought me in.. and just kicking it in battles with each other.. we still tight tho... keep voting.. whats the votes?

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2004, 03:49:19 PM »
Ya'll aint sleepin' on this... c'mon peeps we need votes. to lock this down..

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2004, 11:32:12 AM »
*Slept on* VOTES NEEDED