Author Topic: Axis of Evil speech was about 3 muslim nations  (Read 1583 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Axis of Evil speech was about 3 muslim nations
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2002, 01:14:34 PM »
God Bless You!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2002, 10:18:35 PM »
God Bless You!!!!

*sneezes!!* Thankz homie, mah allergies been actin up. lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2002, 03:13:34 AM »
LOL another cop out....... ::)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2002, 04:15:32 AM »
LOL another cop out....... ::)

Trauma is not responding to Tech's probing intellect, for he is lead in his affairs by his emotions and selfish desires.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2002, 06:00:44 AM »

Trauma is not responding to Tech's probing intellect, for he is lead in his affairs by his emotions and selfish desires.

much like you often don't respond to what others day and simply run circles around the argument by using fancy wording and played out cliches...

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2002, 08:11:35 AM »
God bless both of ya!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2002, 10:33:08 AM »
^May Allah bless you too brother
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2002, 05:58:00 PM »
Uhh, I hate to break it to ya, but the axis of evil is:

Iran,

Iraq,

And North Korea.

North Korea Isnt an Islamic nation. Their religion is Juche (Juche is pretty much communism but wearing a mask as a state religion)

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/east/01/31/nkorea.reax/index.html

Keep up on your current events. We dont hate Muslims, we hate terrorists.

I have a question, Why does extremeist Islam breed terrorism? How many Christian extremists crash planes into  buildings? How many Christian extremists blow themselves up to get their point across? Dont you find something just a little wrong with how Islam is represented by these people? If I was a Muslim, I would be doing everything in my power to distance myself from these people, instead, all I see is sympthay and justification for clearly errd actions.

ToNe1904

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2002, 06:05:19 PM »

I have a question, Why does extremeist Islam breed terrorism? How many Christian extremists crash planes into  buildings? How many Christian extremists blow themselves up to get their point across? Dont you find something just a little wrong with how Islam is represented by these people? If I was a Muslim, I would be doing everything in my power to distance myself from these people, instead, all I see is sympthay and justification for clearly errd actions.

David Koresh claimed "Christianity" right? KKK claims "Christianity" right? Im not muslim. But if Muslims are represented by the men who flew a plane into the World Trade Center...then Christians are represented by KKK. If u wanna drop anyone whos negative for yur religion and say they arent part of it, u have to be consistent.

Woodrow

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2002, 06:11:20 PM »

David Koresh claimed "Christianity" right? KKK claims "Christianity" right? Im not muslim. But if Muslims are represented by the men who flew a plane into the World Trade Center...then Christians are represented by KKK. If u wanna drop anyone whos negative for yur religion and say they arent part of it, u have to be consistent.

You just dont get it:

I hate the KKK with all of my heart. When has the KKK gone to a Muslim country and killed its people? When did David Koresh Strap a bomb to his waist and blow up innocent teenagers in an Islamic mosque? Sure, we as a country have done others harm, but not in the name of religion.

ToNe1904

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2002, 08:00:39 PM »

You just dont get it:

I hate the KKK with all of my heart. When has the KKK gone to a Muslim country and killed its people? When did David Koresh Strap a bomb to his waist and blow up innocent teenagers in an Islamic mosque? Sure, we as a country have done others harm, but not in the name of religion.

KKK hasnt harmed innocent people before? Blacks, Jews...etc. Only difference, they have killed on the basis of religion AND race. And like ive stated a million times, Christians have still killed FAR more people in the name of religion thoughout time then ANY other single religion. Just the same way that u dont or many Christians dont consider the KKK (who follow the SAME bible as u) Christian, many Muslims dont consider the people who flew planes into the World Trade Center as "real" Muslims either. Since Islam (from what i know) isnt about killing. Im not siding with EITHER side. Just saying, that if u want to judge Islam by the hijackers of 9/11....then u have to judge Christianity by tha KKK. A group is only as strong as its weakest link.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2002, 08:30:55 PM »

KKK hasnt harmed innocent people before? Blacks, Jews...etc. Only difference, they have killed on the basis of religion AND race. And like ive stated a million times, Christians have still killed FAR more people in the name of religion thoughout time then ANY other single religion. Just the same way that u dont or many Christians dont consider the KKK (who follow the SAME bible as u) Christian, many Muslims dont consider the people who flew planes into the World Trade Center as "real" Muslims either. Since Islam (from what i know) isnt about killing. Im not siding with EITHER side. Just saying, that if u want to judge Islam by the hijackers of 9/11....then u have to judge Christianity by tha KKK. A group is only as strong as its weakest link.

WORD WORD WORD.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2002, 09:22:34 PM »

Perhpas you are missing the point I am trying to make. First off, Princess Twinkles said that Syria is part of the axis of evil. That is incorrect.

Second, I merely asked why Islam extremeists felt it necessary to take their hatred to another country?

On a related note, You said "who follow the SAME bible as u". Just becasue I have serious issues with islam, dosent make me a christrian.
I really think that Religion can be a source of good in peoples lives, but EVERYBODY takes it too far. Do you find it strange that Religion is the cause of the vast majority of conflict in the world? Something is wrong with that.

-Engelwood

ToNe1904

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2002, 09:31:25 PM »

Perhpas you are missing the point I am trying to make. First off, Princess Twinkles said that Syria is part of the axis of evil. That is incorrect.

Second, I merely asked why Islam extremeists felt it necessary to take their hatred to another country?

On a related note, You said "who follow the SAME bible as u". Just becasue I have serious issues with islam, dosent make me a christrian.
I really think that Religion can be a source of good in peoples lives, but EVERYBODY takes it too far. Do you find it strange that Religion is the cause of the vast majority of conflict in the world? Something is wrong with that.

-Engelwood

i agree with u homie. Im not religious myself, and i think that there is just as much evil from religious people...as there is from any other people. The only reason i said anything is cus yur original post u made it seem as if Islamic Extremist are SO CRAZY, yet Christian Extremist arent. All i was trying to get at, is that extremist are ALL crazy (to me). If u kill someone, u kill someone. Thats fine if u make a comment about the so called "Muslims" of 9/11, but u cant make it seem as if Christians havent carried out JUST as much evil (if not more) in this world. Oh, n mah bad for assuming u were Christian, a mistake. peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2002, 02:36:52 AM »

You missed the point.  Englewood's point was, that While christians REJECT these terrorist acts, and condemn them, and talk Sh*t about the people that commit them, Muslims give sympathy and support to their terrorist factions.  Why is that?