Author Topic: Axis of Evil speech was about 3 muslim nations  (Read 1587 times)

ToNe1904

Re: Axis of Evil speech was about 3 muslim nations
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2002, 05:36:52 AM »

You missed the point.  Englewood's point was, that While christians REJECT these terrorist acts, and condemn them, and talk Sh*t about the people that commit them, Muslims give sympathy and support to their terrorist factions.  Why is that?  

Im not Muslim, so i cant answer that. But i also know, that the worlds view of a "terrorist" is a Middle Eastern Muslim man, even tho terrorism happens in MANY countries by MANY different religious people. So until youre part of a religion that is for the most part, thought to be "evil" by a BIG part of the world...i guess u cant answer it either. Perhaps its the same idea behind the black support for OJ Simpson. Although, most felt he was guilty, and nobody supported the actual fact of him killing anyone...they felt that they might finally "win" in the American court system, after constantly being screwed for years. I have yet to meet or talk to a Muslim who supports the killing that happened on 9/11, but i have met some who support the ideas behind it. Maybe they went about it the wrong way (like a lot of people have in the past, of other religions) BUT, if youve noticed...there seems to be ALOT more open-minded Americans NOW, then their used to be...about the idea of us needing to change our policies in the Middle East. If only some of those "open minds" were White House officials. lol. And like has been said many many times on here, Muslims and Middle Eastern people are not the only killers in the world. America has killed innocent people before, and will for sure do it again. Many Americans support that. But u will only hear about it in conversations amongst yourselves. It wont be spread throughout the news...because its not news. Americans dont like to hear how bad we are. But we LOVE to hear how bad other people are.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2002, 05:41:47 AM »
You didn't get at the point in question, lol.

Why is it, people support the 'ideas' behind muslim terrorism, but nobody supports the 'ideas' behind christian agression?  

Joachim

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2002, 05:51:28 AM »

But i also know, that the worlds view of a "terrorist" is a Middle Eastern Muslim man, even tho terrorism happens in MANY countries by MANY different religious people.  

No disrespect homie, but that sentence is bullshit, many countries have dealt with terrorism for decades now, especially in Europe and Africa, maybe when Americans think of terrorism they think of middle eatsern muslims, but the world isnt made up of Americans.

Britain, Spain, Russia, France, Italy (i think) Somalia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Ghana and a grip more African nations have all experienced domestic terrorism and fully understand the term.

ToNe1904

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2002, 05:54:05 AM »

No disrespect homie, but that sentence is bullshit, many countries have dealt with terrorism for decades now, especially in Europe and Africa, maybe when Americans think of terrorism they think of middle eatsern muslims, but the world isnt made up of Americans.

Britain, Spain, Russia, France, Italy (i think) Somalia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Ghana and a grip more African nations have all experienced domestic terrorism and fully understand the term.

tell that to the people on this board who cant manage to seperate terrorism from Islam, or Middle Eastern people then.

Joachim

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2002, 05:59:45 AM »

tell that to the people on this board who cant manage to seperate terrorism from Islam, or Middle Eastern people then.

What should i tell them? That the world view of a terrorist, isnt of a middle eastern? What good would that do, until they experience a sustained terrorist campaign on their own doorstep they may never understand.

ToNe1904

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2002, 06:02:04 AM »
You didn't get at the point in question, lol.

Why is it, people support the 'ideas' behind muslim terrorism, but nobody supports the 'ideas' behind christian agression?  

reread my post then. I dont feel like explaining using the same exact words over again. If u cant understand what i wrote, well...I dont know what to do for u. Everytime someone answers your questions in a way u dont like, u say that they "didnt understand" or "didnt get the point" of your question. I understood the point perfectly, and answered it. You just "didnt understand" the answer. I told u in the FIRST line, "Im not Muslim, so i cant answer that". I only could give an analogy like the "Black support for OJ" as my closest relevant guess. People who feel that they are opressed, often will support any action that might open their opressors eyes. Violent or not. Like i said, i cant speak for any Muslims because im not Muslim. But i typically try to defend people who i feel might be treated unfairly.

ToNe1904

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2002, 06:06:31 AM »

What should i tell them? That the world view of a terrorist, isnt of a middle eastern? What good would that do, until they experience a sustained terrorist campaign on their own doorstep they may never understand.

naw, my posts were in response to 2 people who are both American. So i shoulda just used the word "American" insteada "World" maybe. But ive seen many people on this board from other countries make comments that link terrorism and Middle Eastern people hand in hand. So if Im wrong, then thas mah bad.

Joachim

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2002, 06:12:53 AM »

naw, my posts were in response to 2 people who are both American. So i shoulda just used the word "American" insteada "World" maybe. But ive seen many people on this board from other countries make comments that link terrorism and Middle Eastern people hand in hand. So if Im wrong, then thas mah bad.

Yo dont get me wrong bro, im not saying that there aint any ignorant or uninformed people outside of America, cause as we both know there are, its just that the majority know that not all muslims are terrorists, and not all terrorists are middle eastern. Just had to clear that bit up.

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2002, 06:20:49 AM »

reread my post then. I dont feel like explaining using the same exact words over again. If u cant understand what i wrote, well...I dont know what to do for u. Everytime someone answers your questions in a way u dont like, u say that they "didnt understand" or "didnt get the point" of your question. I understood the point perfectly, and answered it. You just "didnt understand" the answer. I told u in the FIRST line, "Im not Muslim, so i cant answer that". I only could give an analogy like the "Black support for OJ" as my closest relevant guess. People who feel that they are opressed, often will support any action that might open their opressors eyes. Violent or not. Like i said, i cant speak for any Muslims because im not Muslim. But i typically try to defend people who i feel might be treated unfairly.

Well, then start defending the christians on this board, then.  

Because all we hear is "jesus was a faker, blah blah blah" "America is wrong because they hate osama, blah blah blah"  And then I see someone like you come along, and act like anything even vaguely associated with terrorism, nationalism, religion, or whatever is slanted against muslims?  Are you blind?  

And why is it 'unfair' to call someone a hypocrite, when they support the 'ideas' behind terrorist actions, solely because someone's 'opressed'?  I could say the KKK was opressed (they are), but I would never support them, OR their ideas.  

If you're gonna be on a crusade for 'fairness' throw it both ways.  Like take your 'fairness' over to the thread "for all muslims' where infinite tells all the muslims to attack whoever stands in their way.  Or why don't you dig out the thread where infinite said all christians are going to hell, and be kinda 'fair' over there.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2002, 06:23:17 AM »

I'm an american.  I don't have people from india, or somalia, or Italy, or Russia flying planes into our buildings.  So, naturally, we associate terrorism with middle eastern muslims, because that IS the terrorist threat right now.  If you say we shouldn't, then you're not thinking logically.  

ToNe1904

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2002, 06:32:01 AM »

Well, then start defending the christians on this board, then.  

Because all we hear is "jesus was a faker, blah blah blah" "America is wrong because they hate osama, blah blah blah"  And then I see someone like you come along, and act like anything even vaguely associated with terrorism, nationalism, religion, or whatever is slanted against muslims?  Are you blind?  

youre right, i forgot...anyone who doesnt see your way is blind. It must say that in the Bible somewhere LOL. See, the only real difference i see between u and Tech...is that if Tech has a problem with a certain group...he just says it. U have such a problem with him, but youre not much different from what i see. You just hide behind a fake "love" for everyone. And as for me not defending Christians, well...like u said..we ARE in America, and i havent seen too much unfair treatment (or views) of Christians in this country.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2002, 02:43:17 PM »
First of Engle wood if you were smart i said that Syria was originally a member of the Axis of Evil, the writer of that speech, David Frum i believe admitted it himself

second, i denounce suicide bombings, but any other form of resistance is perfectly justifiable, we respond to aggression, u dont understand because uour people aremt oppressed and persecuted, so u dont understand our mindset

if i have an F 16 it isnt terrorism? LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

HGHDSGJKDSV

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2002, 05:47:13 PM »
1. Understand that Osama ain't doing what he is doing soley cause Americans are Christians.
- He would have killed people of religions other than Christian based religions
- If it was soley about religion he would have attacked other Christian countries.

2. This whole wave of anti-American emotions in the Middel East is to do with American involvement in the Middle East which is making life harder for the people of the Middle East (Most of whom but not all are Musslim) so America may profit.
- Who help Saddam Hussien over throw the Iraq governmet, Making it possibal for him to take control ? America
- Who helped train Osama to fight the Soviet Union invasion of Afgahastan  so that they could have influance in the area ? America.

Do you see a pattern of American interfferance in the Middle East (As well as other regions of the world), This interfferance was for reasons of benefit to America not the area's involved, This is what has created this anti-American feeling. Not just in the Middle East either but the whole world. Untill America learns that their actions abroad are what causes these actions the hate will continue.
I MIGHT NOT GO DOWN IN HISTORY, BUT I'LL GO DOWN ON YA MUM

infinite59

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2002, 01:26:28 AM »
1. Understand that Osama ain't doing what he is doing soley cause Americans are Christians.
- He would have killed people of religions other than Christian based religions
- If it was soley about religion he would have attacked other Christian countries.

2. This whole wave of anti-American emotions in the Middel East is to do with American involvement in the Middle East which is making life harder for the people of the Middle East (Most of whom but not all are Musslim) so America may profit.
- Who help Saddam Hussien over throw the Iraq governmet, Making it possibal for him to take control ? America
- Who helped train Osama to fight the Soviet Union invasion of Afgahastan  so that they could have influance in the area ? America.

Do you see a pattern of American interfferance in the Middle East (As well as other regions of the world), This interfferance was for reasons of benefit to America not the area's involved, This is what has created this anti-American feeling. Not just in the Middle East either but the whole world. Untill America learns that their actions abroad are what causes these actions the hate will continue.

Thank you for enlightening me.  You have a great deal of knowledge to offer us on these subjects.  Please continue to bless the Hall of Mirrors forum and the rest of the board.  Much props.

min0rity

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2002, 10:10:13 AM »

youre right, i forgot...anyone who doesnt see your way is blind. It must say that in the Bible somewhere LOL. See, the only real difference i see between u and Tech...is that if Tech has a problem with a certain group...he just says it. U have such a problem with him, but youre not much different from what i see. You just hide behind a fake "love" for everyone. And as for me not defending Christians, well...like u said..we ARE in America, and i havent seen too much unfair treatment (or views) of Christians in this country.

^^ that had to be the REALEST shit i've ever read....anyways, i just wanted to say GEORGE BUSH is the biggest bitch ever created.....i really wished those terriorists would've killed that cocksucker....how dare is he gonna call my northern family the axis of evil....BWHAHAHAHAHA that shit cracked me up