Author Topic: What's your opinion on Martin Luther?  (Read 205 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:What's your opinion on Martin Luther?
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2004, 03:15:13 PM »
and trauma i guess your right, that there were many, i dont know about hundreds... but what made him so famous is that he succeeded, like many had the opinions and were too scared, he confronted the church like a mofo, he didnt care. like was it galileo or the other guy who theorized the heliocentric theory, but just kept it hidden in his books, because was too scared to show it

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2004, 05:34:21 PM »
Luther or Luther King?

Just Luther.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2004, 05:36:01 PM »
and trauma i guess your right, that there were many, i dont know about hundreds... but what made him so famous is that he succeeded, like many had the opinions and were too scared, he confronted the church like a mofo, he didnt care. like was it galileo or the other guy who theorized the heliocentric theory, but just kept it hidden in his books, because was too scared to show it

That's the main thing that gets me. I mean, the guy nailed all the problems with the Catholic Church on doors! That's a person who would stand up for the cause no matter what.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris