Author Topic: Some Truth About 2Pac  (Read 710 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Some Truth About 2Pac
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2002, 01:21:43 PM »
A link of the original the original Tupac Amaru. He was an Incan Empiror. Later Tupac Amaru solders were fighting for communist and what not... look at CNN.com for that. But Tupac Amaru the original is underneath, his Incan, or South American Indian.

http://www.jqjacobs.net/andes/tupac_amaru.html
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2002, 08:05:03 PM »
yeah tupac amaru is some south american shit...they got a whole bunch of terrorists down there called the tupac amaru revoluttionary movement or some bullshit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

9 mm

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 01:02:19 PM »
Now if it's one thing I know in rap, it's 2Pac. I've heard hundreds of interviews, and I've heard almost everyone of his songs that's been released, bootlegged, or just around the net. And I can honestly say, 2Pac did not die a Muslim. He was raised a Muslim by his mom, but when he went to jail he changed. Though he did not become Christian, he said that Jesus was a part of him. He just didn't believe in "white" Jesus, and that Christianity now is a racial religion. Overall it seemed as if he was non religion, as he wasn't Muslim, and he was Christian. He even suggested that all religion was B.S. by saying some smart muthaphukka came up with all this to keep people in line. But from what I gathered from it, he was by no means a Muslim, and leaned to Christain, but didn't believe in "White" Jesus, and he mentioned something about a "Black" Jesus, but I can't remember it off the top of my head. Oh well, thought I would mention that since I see Infinite posted 2Pac as one. Peace.
MAXI interview 1992 around this time starting his interview he clearly says ''all due prasie to ALLAH'' so he was a muslim back than...

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 06:26:37 PM »
WTF!!! THIS AINT MAXB WTF!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2009, 06:38:09 PM »
interestin dont remember hearin bout him bein a muslim (might have jus cant remember right now) but chances are ive heard bout him bein a muslim vs a christian
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 07:30:22 PM »
NAPOLEON confirmed 2pac was not a muslim, saying 2pac had "personal reasons" not to be one

what the reasons were? who knows
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 10:23:10 PM »
NAPOLEON confirmed 2pac was not a muslim, saying 2pac had "personal reasons" not to be one

what the reasons were? who knows

As Jamie Fox said in Ali, I love pork and white women too much.

Blasphemy

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2009, 04:12:36 PM »
Thank you for telling the obvious. He was never Muslim. I doubt he was into Organized Religion, but believed Jesus in a certain respect (the Tattoos are proof enough). He believed in the bible, but a organized religion, I think he tried to draw his own conclusions from the book.His mother changed his name because of some great African Chief (she was part of Panthers, you know a lot of kids from Panthers had their names changed to something more African history related, when the parents joined the group).

Also
JESUS was NOT white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was JEWISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly!!! THANK YOU1!! As much as you are told now, Jewish people are a race they have Dark Features. They have their own FUCKING LANGUAGE. Mind you Jewish people are not only a race but a religion (Judaism) Is their people's religion. They don't allow people to convert into their church unless they take the Religion extremely serious. I mean so serious you have to make all aspects of their church around your life. Because its their people's religion. They don't want to have it turn into what has happened to other religions.

Christianity (Regardless of the factions/different variations) is derived from Jewish in some aspects.Because Jesus was a Jew, Jewish people in our eyes were the chosen people. They aren't know because they Crucified Jesus. When Jesus was Crucified, the teachings that he taught were later used to create Christianity.So when your Christian your following Christ words, and your following a Jew's word because of who Jesus was suppose to be the King of. God chose The Jew's because they were the minority at the time. "The Meek shall inherit the earth" was talking about the Jewish people.

When The Jew's didn't accept Jesus as their king, Jesus had to be Crucified for the sins of mankind. Christianity never existed until after his death. So he was preaching a way of life when he was live, just wasn't a new Religion.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2009, 06:04:03 PM »
Maybe Jesus and Allah worked out a deal where 2Pac can stay in heaven AND have his 72 virgins.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2009, 06:48:46 PM »
Thank you for telling the obvious. He was never Muslim. I doubt he was into Organized Religion, but believed Jesus in a certain respect (the Tattoos are proof enough). He believed in the bible, but a organized religion, I think he tried to draw his own conclusions from the book.His mother changed his name because of some great African Chief (she was part of Panthers, you know a lot of kids from Panthers had their names changed to something more African history related, when the parents joined the group).

Also
JESUS was NOT white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was JEWISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly!!! THANK YOU1!! As much as you are told now, Jewish people are a race they have Dark Features. They have their own FUCKING LANGUAGE. Mind you Jewish people are not only a race but a religion (Judaism) Is their people's religion. They don't allow people to convert into their church unless they take the Religion extremely serious. I mean so serious you have to make all aspects of their church around your life. Because its their people's religion. They don't want to have it turn into what has happened to other religions.

Christianity (Regardless of the factions/different variations) is derived from Jewish in some aspects.Because Jesus was a Jew, Jewish people in our eyes were the chosen people. They aren't know because they Crucified Jesus. When Jesus was Crucified, the teachings that he taught were later used to create Christianity.So when your Christian your following Christ words, and your following a Jew's word because of who Jesus was suppose to be the King of. God chose The Jew's because they were the minority at the time. "The Meek shall inherit the earth" was talking about the Jewish people.

When The Jew's didn't accept Jesus as their king, Jesus had to be Crucified for the sins of mankind. Christianity never existed until after his death. So he was preaching a way of life when he was live, just wasn't a new Religion.

Tupac is a South American name, NOT AN AFRICAN NAME

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2009, 08:28:43 AM »
was 2pac a 5%-er?
or like a real muslim  8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2009, 05:46:42 PM »
lol

Maybe Jesus and Allah worked out a deal where 2Pac can stay in heaven AND have his 72 virgins.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2009, 09:38:43 PM »
I'm lookin' thru my brother's yearbook today and there was a muthafuckin' Tupac, now they naming they kids after him, LMAO..