Author Topic: Anyone see the State of the union address?  (Read 184 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Anyone see the State of the union address?
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2004, 02:56:01 PM »
Yeah, I agree with him 100% there.  Apparently you didn't pay attention to the rest of the speech.  He first said, that the United States and it's allies had to enforce the U.N.'s rule.  He then said that when people talk suggest that we need to internationalize the efforts in Iraq, it's confusing to the English, Australia, Italy, Poland, Japan, goes on and on and on mentioned dozens of foriegn Countries.  Howard Dean said that we should have gotten the "U.N.'s permission" to attack Iraq, and Bush said the United States will never seek a permission slip to defend itself.  That is a true president, and if you don't see that, you're a child.

WONDERFUL SPEECH MAN. KUDOS. BUT IT DONT MEAN SHYT BECAUSE THERE WAS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THREAT. SO YOUR WHOLE ARGUMENT IS NULL AND VOID.

He also said that 9 months of talks with Libya accomplished what 12 years of diplomacy and talks with Iraq couldn't.  

YOU CANNOT COMPARE LIBYA TO IRAQ. DIFFERENT SITUATIONS. BUT TO YOU, I GUESS TWO TOWELHEAD NATIONS WITH BAD TOYS AND INTENTIONS ARE THE SAME.

Again, Bush shows himself as a true leader, not someone who merely says and does the whim of whichever the political wind is blowing.  

THEN WHY ARE THE US TROOPS IN THE DMZ PLAYING STRIP POKER WITH SOUTH KOREAN HOOKERS INSTEAD OF DEFENDING YOUR NATION FROM N.KOREA;S THREATS?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2004, 02:57:19 PM »
I didn't say they attacked us.  I said we defended ourself.  If a guy said he was going to kick your ass, would you kick his? I would.  Saddam Hussein for fucking YEARS did things like praise the 9-11 attacks, bullshit like that, he deserved to have his ass destroyed.  Plus, anyway you look at it, the world is a better place without him.  Bottom line, as I see it, the United States will fight anybody we please, anytime we please, it's our right.  It's also everyone else's right, but of course if we dont' agree with it, we may attack them too, lol.  Such is the world of g-g-g-giants.  Plus, your country obviously didn't have too big of a problem with it, becuase they rolled with us.  

THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH IGNORANT DIPSHIT COWBOYS ARE LEADERS. 13,000 IRAQIS DEAD IS OK BECAUSE SADDAM PRAISED 9/11. LMFAO
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2004, 02:59:18 PM »
^ You have a child's view of the situation.  I'm sorry, but you do.  You're just not a realist.

"Daddy, that mean man is saying bad things to me.  He has for 12 years.  We should go ask the rest of the neigborhood if they'll hold my hand when I ring his doorbell".

Come on man.  Grow up. Learn how to be a man.  

yeah but if that man is a senile ole kook who waves his raggedly old newspaper from 1989 in a menacing fashion, but cant get his out his wheelchair down the stoop, I would laught at him.

And you need to stop talkin about being a man, coward.

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2004, 03:00:15 PM »
He still used the WMD as a reason, because that was the reason.  He's not going to try and lie his way out of it, again, he is a man, and stands by what he has said... And again, the concept is lost on your child-like mind :)

you just said WMD wasnt the sole reason, then you said its THE reason. and LOL @ bush not lying

- Lewis Carroll