Author Topic: they took fucking guns outta fuckin cartoons!!!!  (Read 474 times)

Doggystylin

they took fucking guns outta fuckin cartoons!!!!
« on: June 29, 2002, 11:51:17 AM »
http://msn.espn.go.com/page2/s/caple/020626.html

how the fuck......

and they took guns out of cartoons. no more elmer fudd... no more yosemite sam.... they actually think that kids seeing guns on cartoons is gonna make them killers, or what? i think we should all go on a fucking killing rampage and say that there will be many more where this came from if they don't stop making stupi drules, and just open their fucking eyes to see that the only thing corrupting the kids minds is their parents and their friends.

why must we act like little kids are as breakable as eggs, and then act like they are jesus or something, and we have to protect them so close? seriously, what the fuck... one kid getting a hurt fucking ankle or something is worth it for the millions of kids who don't get to play tag anymore.

this really pisses me off. i'm happy that i got to have this shit all cool for me growing up, but i'm sad for my kids. seriously... sponge bob is probably gonna be too violent for them when they are growing up. theyre gonna ban sponge bob because them catching jellyfish is against the animal rights act number 4873847 of section code 12.

our kids are gonna be zombies i tell you. theyre gonna be sheltered from everything kick ass in the world. i can see my kid comming up to me at age 23 going "daddy, where do babies come from, and what are those things i heard someone talking about called "guns?"

People need to realize that these things are all a part of reality, and we can't shelter kids from them at all. The result wil be more idiotic kids, at older ages. And no matter what, no matter how much you hide this shit from your kids, there's always gonna be that one friend who's house everyone wants to go to because they're allowed to watch rated R movies, and their minds are gonna all be corrupted anyways.

Seiously.... if we just let the kids see the guns and shit on cartoons, and then we tell them "its a just a fucking cartoon!" they'll understand. if we shelter them from it, it will have mystery, and kids will be drawn to it. everyones drawn to the unknown.. the eternal quest to find out about all the cool shit in the world. if parents really dont want their kids to see the guns on cartoons, then they should get rid of all the guns in the house, and then teach them how to play scrabble, because my kid is gonna beat them up every day, they'll need something to do while they sit at home with no friends.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

Re: they took fucking guns outta fuckin cartoons!!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2002, 11:51:58 AM »
thuggrl:
Yeah I agree parents can't shelter their kids from everything and they need to realize that. Kids don't have to see guns on TV in order to know about them. I was baby-sitting these little kids the other day and they were drawing pictures. When they finished both little boys showed me what they drew. They drew castles with little men shooting machine guns at each other. I thought that was kinda strange because their mother doesn't allow them to watch TV so I asked them where they learned about guns. They told me that they learned from their father...and by going hunting. (what's the point of making a rule to stop kids from doing something if both parents don't try to enforce it?, The whole point of them not watching tv is so that they won't learn about violence and weapons through cartoons and stuff.)My point is if they don't learn it from TV they are gonna learn from people around them. Parents can't edit reality so that kids won't be affected by it. If it's out there they will learn about it eventually. Parents today need to know and understand that everyone's not so concerned about their kids.They aren't always gonna watch what they do and say around them. I think it's best to tell them and explain it before the wrong person does. Everyone knows it's usually the children who have been caged up and over protected that eventually rebel and go crazy. Many of them also end up despising their parents for preventing them from learning about things that their peers already know about.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2002, 03:57:14 PM »
It's true but I can't blame people for getting all over protective with the recent school shootings. It's still not fair for those who have their heads on straight. And it's not the kid's that are impressionables fault, but their parents for not explaining things to them properly and not knowing their child well enough.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2002, 09:23:23 AM »
Yeah... but they also took out Speedy Gonzalez 'cause they said he promoted drinking. Mexicans got all pissed. This is getting horrible.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2002, 04:17:21 AM »
The American establishment need to realise that it's not TV programmes, music etc. that causes kids to go out and shoot other kids, it's the easy access to guns that is the problem, the attitude that owning a gun is ok "because the constitution says so".

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2002, 05:20:43 AM »
^^^

word....... barely anyone gets shot here.. because we dont have guns!

(yes they can be got illegally or in small calibres... but whutever.. shit just doesnt happen)

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2002, 09:11:15 AM »
The American establishment need to realise that it's not TV programmes, music etc. that causes kids to go out and shoot other kids, it's the easy access to guns that is the problem, the attitude that owning a gun is ok "because the constitution says so".

exactly

Nostromoo

• Lil Geezy
  • Ermintrude is my mum
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2002, 10:48:16 AM »
They took the guns outta ET too because "you can't point guns at children." It's pretty stupid to deny the existance of guns in this manner if you ask me. Bloody bleeding heart liberals.

Also Overseer, although you are right that relativly few people get shot here don't think this has anything to do with the ban on handguns and the decreasing availablity of weapons. It's just a coincidence. As a matter of fact, gun crime in the UK today is increasing.

BBC News (27 June, 2002)
"The number of crimes involving firearms in the West Midlands has risen significantly, according to new figures. During the year 2001-2002 offences involving firearms went up by 49% to a total of 2,260 compared to the previous 12 months."

BBC News (16 July, 2001)
"A new study suggests the use of handguns in crime rose by 40% in the two years after the weapons were banned. "

Observer (December 31, 2000)
"more than 15,000 armed offences during 2000, up by almost 10 per cent over last year"

And a few brief news stories from this past year:

June 28 2002 - Gunman brings city centre to standstill
Jun 25 2002 - Four hurt as gunman fires in pub
May 30 2002 - Since 1999, 13 have died in gang shootings in Manchester.
April 30 2002 - Armed police patrol city in fear of guns
April 17 2002 - Tycoon hired shotgun pair for murder
April 13 2002 - Gangland shootings claim third victim in two weeks
January 19 2002: A 15-year-old girl was robbed at gunpoint for a cigarette.
January 4 2002: A 19-year-old woman shot in the head by a mugger who stole her mobile phone.
November 2 2001: Clubbers shot at So Solid Crew gig
September 5 2001: Man dies in petrol station shooting

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2002, 04:34:20 PM »
And you just can't outlaw guns. This is a very spread out country, with lots of open space. Many Americans, my dad being one, loves to go out and hunt. And though guns are easy to get too, most gun shots are actually not gang members, but stupit parents that have guns for protection. No you can't outlaw guns, then police are helpless well gangstas got guns. But what California is doing is making it were guns have to have some kind of lock on the trigger so that kids can't fire it on accident. My best-friend growing up died at 14 because a girl shot him with her mothers shot gun. The mother had the gun for protection, and my friend was teasing the girl and she shot him. And that's were most shootings happen. Now we can't just take guns away, but we can have prevention so that accidents don't happen.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2002, 04:16:39 AM »
I told you I lived in the gangsta ass West Midlands 8)

"We can't just take the guns away"

Outlaw guns

Give everyone a 6 month amnesty to hand in their guns to the appropriate place - melt them down or whatever

After that if anyone is found with a gun on them or at their home - they're confiscated and the person does jail time

The police can still have guns of course but they can't take them home with them

Obviously there would be problems with that but I'd be willing to bet you any money that if that happened (which it never will) the rate of accidental shootings, intentional shootings whatever would fall dramatically, maybe to 1/20th of what it is now.

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2002, 11:24:33 AM »
exactly what i was thinkin wen i heard the news about that banning of playin "tag" cuz it destroyes self-confidence, i mean what the fuck...look how corny and stupid "white america" is getting.

and doggystyling nice thread dogg i got much more respect fo ur ass after readin dis shit.
peace