Author Topic: Would this person go 2 hell  (Read 372 times)

HBKid_Jr

Would this person go 2 hell
« on: July 02, 2002, 10:07:15 PM »
Since god creates all of us.  He knows what he is makin,  he know who is peaceful, quiet, shy, racist,  physco.  He knows this already.  So does a person that kills somebody,  do they go 2 hell since god made them,  he knows what they r like.  Afterall he made that person.  Now i understand tha whole bad things happen so we can appreaciate tha good things,  but is it fair that a person spends eternity in hell b/c he is a killer even tho god made that person wit those phycotic traits
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

Re: Would this person go 2 hell
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2002, 07:24:30 AM »
Since god creates all of us.  He knows what he is makin,  he know who is peaceful, quiet, shy, racist,  physco.  He knows this already.  So does a person that kills somebody,  do they go 2 hell since god made them,  he knows what they r like.  Afterall he made that person.  Now i understand tha whole bad things happen so we can appreaciate tha good things,  but is it fair that a person spends eternity in hell b/c he is a killer even tho god made that person wit those phycotic traits

^^the crazier thing is this. From what I know (and i could be wrong) the murderer could go to heaven, if he "finds God"..according to Christians.  So if he becomes Christian, and all that otha shit they talk about....givin yur life to tha lord shit, then he'd go to heaven. However, if he was a good person his whole life, n never hurt anyone...but wasnt Christian, he'd go to hell. LOL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2002, 09:12:04 AM »

^^the crazier thing is this. From what I know (and i could be wrong) the murderer could go to heaven, if he "finds God"..according to Christians.  So if he becomes Christian, and all that otha shit they talk about....givin yur life to tha lord shit, then he'd go to heaven. However, if he was a good person his whole life, n never hurt anyone...but wasnt Christian, he'd go to hell. LOL

Catholics are the only Christains that believe in Prigitory, which is a holding place and we're suppose to pray them out. I don't know, all judgements are left to God to decide, and only God can judge us, though I have no problem judging Now I Know....lol.... j/p

ToNe1904

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2002, 09:36:19 AM »

Catholics are the only Christains that believe in Prigitory, which is a holding place and we're suppose to pray them out. I don't know, all judgements are left to God to decide, and only God can judge us, though I have no problem judging Now I Know....lol.... j/p

lol so whats yur Judgement?  ;D

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2002, 01:01:41 PM »

Well, phycos or whtever arent born crazy, they get like that cuz of the enviroment they were raised in, or other things you know.  So i guess God does know how its all gonna unfold, but the person isnt usualy born crazy...About heaven or hell, I believe in reincarnation, so the person will prolly be reborn in a life depending on his previous, karma..

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2002, 01:31:36 PM »
:. link=board=thehall;num=1025683635;start=0#4 date=07/03/02 at 18:01:41]

Well, phycos or whtever arent born crazy, they get like that cuz of the enviroment they were raised in, or other things you know.  So i guess God does know how its all gonna unfold, but the person isnt usualy born crazy...About heaven or hell, I believe in reincarnation, so the person will prolly be reborn in a life depending on his previous, karma..

-{bLaDe}

what happens if it is a person who since a very young age showed fits of agression.  An went about that there whole life.  An than eventually killed some1,  god created that person wit those traits.  Or a suicidle person.  Some people r jus depressed,  dunno why but they jus r.  If that person kills themselves they go to hell yet god created them that way

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2002, 02:20:13 PM »

what happens if it is a person who since a very young age showed fits of agression.  An went about that there whole life.  An than eventually killed some1,  god created that person wit those traits.  Or a suicidle person.  Some people r jus depressed,  dunno why but they jus r.  If that person kills themselves they go to hell yet god created them that way

Well its the parents responsibility to teach the kid disicplen, thats what the parents are there for, so in the end, say the kid isnt raised properly by the parents and kills sumone, he will goto "hell" or whatever, because he has a brain too, you know, he has the ability to change, as for the parents, they will be punished cuz it was there responsibility.  I aint sure, im just stating my views..

-{bLaDe}

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2002, 02:30:04 PM »
:. link=board=thehall;num=1025683635;start=0#6 date=07/03/02 at 19:20:13]

Well its the parents responsibility to teach the kid disicplen, thats what the parents are there for, so in the end, say the kid isnt raised properly by the parents and kills sumone, he will goto "hell" or whatever, because he has a brain too, you know, he has the ability to change, as for the parents, they will be punished cuz it was there responsibility.  I aint sure, im just stating my views..

-{bLaDe}

but what happens if that person is unreachable,  always has since tha age of 1.  Or what happens if that person has a chemical imbalance.  God made that person,  god gave that person tha traits

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2002, 02:31:39 PM »

but what happens if that person is unreachable,  always has since tha age of 1.  Or what happens if that person has a chemical imbalance.  God made that person,  god gave that person tha traits

You mean what if the person is born retarded/crazy, or sumting?  Well i dont know, I guess its cuz of his previous life, I dunno, theres a reason, we just dont understand it, why kids have cancer, why the good die young, etc, just dont get it, its Gods work, and he always has a reaosn behind it, we just dont understand it..

-{bLaDe}

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2002, 04:43:01 PM »

lol so whats yur Judgement?  ;D

The kids an ass...lol

And God made us, and what other people think is his judgement are wrong. Tom when you die, you will find out Gods judgement. But anyone here that can actually claim they know Gods judgement is lying. NO ONE CAN SPEAK FOR GOD. That's truth right there. Tom I know your depress, but live life the best you can, and try to follow the Lord, if you believe, and the rest will be left for God. God will give us problems and tribulations. Remember, out of 6 billion people in the world, 5 billion live in poverty. We are lucky enought to live in the United States, were we have freedoms, and food. 5 billion people are poor and struggle. Little kids all over the world are starving, and looking for food, that we in the United States take for granted. Tom, God put us here all in different places and different lives. It is how we live this lives that he judges us, and if anyone knows how they judge us, then they are lying.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2002, 06:11:59 PM »

The kids an ass...lol

And God made us, and what other people think is his judgement are wrong. Tom when you die, you will find out Gods judgement. But anyone here that can actually claim they know Gods judgement is lying. NO ONE CAN SPEAK FOR GOD. That's truth right there. Tom I know your depress, but live life the best you can, and try to follow the Lord, if you believe, and the rest will be left for God. God will give us problems and tribulations. Remember, out of 6 billion people in the world, 5 billion live in poverty. We are lucky enought to live in the United States, were we have freedoms, and food. 5 billion people are poor and struggle. Little kids all over the world are starving, and looking for food, that we in the United States take for granted. Tom, God put us here all in different places and different lives. It is how we live this lives that he judges us, and if anyone knows how they judge us, then they are lying.

how did this become about me,  i dont plan on killin any1 or sayin i was born insane.  This askin a straight up question.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2002, 09:04:54 PM »
^^ Sorry, I was going on a rant, and just couldn't stop...  :-/

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2002, 09:16:59 PM »