Author Topic: How many of u dont give a fuck about ur future  (Read 344 times)

HBKid_Jr

How many of u dont give a fuck about ur future
« on: June 29, 2002, 08:21:09 PM »
I dont know anymore if i do.  I dont know if i give a fuck about my future anymore.  I dont know if it's fear or jus tha fact i dont care anymore.  My dad asked me what r my dreams,  i didnt have any.  It sought of scared me that im 17 an i dont have any dreams anymore.  An anything that seems like a dream i jus shoot it down cuz it seems like im kidding myself.  I jus wanna skip college all 2gether an get my union job as a laboror an go on an live my shitty life.  It's like im lookin foward to failin an dying one day
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

Re: How many of u dont give a fuck about ur future
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2002, 08:36:13 PM »
Yo dawg you shouldn't act all depressed and shit. It's not gonna get you anywhere. I'm pretty sure there's some dream or goal in your life you wanna accomplish. Every single person I've known does.

I got plans to college so I can do somethin in the medical field, then getting married & have kids and when I get in my later 40's and early 50's to retire and enjoy the rest of my life with my family. I'm not completely betting on it because life can take me in any direction but that's what I'm shooting for right now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ToNe1904

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2002, 11:01:38 PM »
I dont know anymore if i do.  I dont know if i give a fuck about my future anymore.  I dont know if it's fear or jus tha fact i dont care anymore.  My dad asked me what r my dreams,  i didnt have any.  It sought of scared me that im 17 an i dont have any dreams anymore.  An anything that seems like a dream i jus shoot it down cuz it seems like im kidding myself.  I jus wanna skip college all 2gether an get my union job as a laboror an go on an live my shitty life.  It's like im lookin foward to failin an dying one day

dont trip Tom, that shit is normal...especially for sum1 whoz 17 yrs old. U jus gotta get sum confidence man. Dont sell yahself short. Theres a VERY thin line between "dreams" and "goals". A dream is something u HOPE will happen. a goal is sumthing u MAKE happen. Jus turn yur dreamz into goalz man. Sound like a motivational speaker huh? lol

Big BpG

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2002, 08:17:09 PM »
keep your head up... what do u like to do... start there and think of jobs that involve that...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2002, 09:32:37 AM »
I know exactly where you're comin' from. I'ma 17 year old drop out, Workin at fast food, gettin high everyday.. it's pathetic dawg. being online so much. But I'm alwayz like "fuck it".. and it stays tha same. Like that's my life and I just accept it instead of tryna make it different. I dont even feel like gettin my GED anymore. I'm like fuck it, once I turn 18 I'ma start bustin construction and just gettin paid off that.. moving my way up on that. Still getting high everyday.

^^^^ But that's fuckin bullshit. That life seems fuckin sorry. Out here in Cali workin construction in tha Hot Ass Sun. I should be tryin to get my GED, I know better.. You're supposed to be happy in life... That shit dont seem happy.

Only difference between me and you is that you're depressed and I'm just lazy. We both know better. You most likely have had more fucked up shit happen to you in your life but you gotta get over that.

I agree wit Tone though.. we're both 17, it feels like faze... we just gotta get some confindence and not sell ourselves short.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Pillow

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2002, 03:20:42 PM »
i know how u feel homie, when my dad died i just said fuck it and started not caring but then i was like na fuck that shit, my dad would not want me to do that cause he always pushed me to do good things and gave motivational speeches. just keep ur head up man, let some time pass and that felling will pass u by, i ll pray for u dogg

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2002, 10:22:49 AM »
Tom, I have read a lot of your posts about how you are so depressed, and how life sucks, etc. etc.  Believe it or not Tom there is probably 3 billion people who are in worse situations than yourself.  Damn man you live in America, that right there gives you a huge boost on your life.  You are the only one in charge of your life, you decide how you are going to live it.  If you want to live the rest of your life depressed and feeling sorry for yourself, then just keep doing exactly what you have been.  If you don't want to live like that then you got to get off your ass and do something about it.  Focus on the things you can change in your life.  I know that your dad is paralyzed or something, but there is nothing you can do about that, that is just what life has dealt you and your family.  But there many things that you can change about your life.  You always talk shit about how you hate where you live.  Well then get the fuck outta dogde man.  And you always talk about how you never get girls and shit.  Well man you got to go talk to them.  Very rarely are the girls going to come to you unless you are a celebrity or something like that or really rich.  You got to go after them.  Sure not all of them are going to like you, but fuck it thats their loss.  You just got to go after the next one.  I mean look at Eminem.  He sells like 8 million records or something and he is considered very well liked in the music industry by those numbers.  But even with that good of sales there are still over 5.5 billion people who don't like him.  Point is not everyone is going to like you and if you expect everyone to like you then you are always going to be let down.  Just keep your head up and try and change the bad things in your life little by little.