Author Topic: Unprecedented  (Read 225 times)

bhanghee

Unprecedented
« on: January 22, 2004, 08:44:54 PM »
Anyone seen that video on this foruM? It talks about how Bush cheated Gore out of the last presidental election...interesting shit

Munga

Re:Unprecedented
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2004, 10:33:46 PM »
Yes, I've seen it. It's awesome. It shows us all the facts in a very objective manner on how Bush stole the election. LMAO @ the cops closing off the streets that lead to the polling locations.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2004, 07:00:05 PM »
I guess you didnt hear about how Gore was trying to keep the votes from overseaes military personal from being accepted in the election. ::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2004, 09:53:20 PM »
Gore never had the election won.  He lost, and then had several recounts, different ways, trying to get certain votes thrown out so that he would win.  This went on and on and on; if anybody was trying to cheat the election, it was Gore.  

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2004, 01:38:23 AM »
bush had people at polling stations ask votes who they were gonna vote for, and the naive people told them, and these fuckers asked these poor people for voter registration papers; if they didnt have them with them, they told them they couldn't vote. This happened to at least a million people. The truth of the matter is, u don't need to have the papers with u, as long as your name is on the list of the voting station, but people don't know that.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2004, 07:47:59 AM »
Can you prove that? No. ... nice conspiracy theory, though.

Face it: YOU LOST.  It's been 4 years.  Get over it.  Move along.  I know you *HATE George Bush, but that attitudes getting you nowhere, and your blind hatred is about to lose you yet ANOTHER election.