Author Topic: Isnt God supposed to forgive all sins?  (Read 326 times)

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
Isnt God supposed to forgive all sins?
« on: June 21, 2002, 10:35:20 AM »
If He does then does He also forgive suicide? if not then why? why is it just suicide that He wont forgive?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

The Big Bad Ass

Re: Isnt God supposed to forgive all sins?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2002, 12:13:17 PM »
Not believing in God and Jesus is the only unforgivable sin in the bible. However, it is hard for me to understand how someone who takes his own life can ask for forgiveness. Unless they don't die instantly, and have time to reflect. But as far as the bible is concerned, it does not single out suicide as an unforgivable sin. Tell you what homie, personally, I wouldn't try suicide to find out if it is forgivable or not if you know what I'm sayin:)

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2002, 03:38:59 PM »
i kno 100% in the Old Testament...that suicide is completely unacceptable cuz god gave u ur soul....so when u die, ur destroying a soul thats not urs....thats how Jews look @ it
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2002, 04:17:08 PM »
yeah suicide is really selfish, if your loved by any people then you are really affecting their lives, and like rel said, god gave you your soul and your just destroying it and not bein thankfull for all that you had in your life, its more complicated than that, its just that im not educated enough to spit more.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2002, 04:43:42 PM »
yeah suicide is really selfish, if your loved by any people then you are really affecting their lives, and like rel said, god gave you your soul and your just destroying it and not bein thankfull for all that you had in your life, its more complicated than that, its just that im not educated enough to spit more.

only reason i never killed myself,  i couldnt do that 2 my dad.  Suicide,  i dunno what 2 say.  It sucks,  tha feelin of bein worthless,  worst feelin in tha world.  

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2002, 10:40:05 PM »
Yeah its like taking Gods authority n shit, cuz only hes supposed to take and give life....
God doesnt make mistakes, a lotta things happen which we dont understand and make us question the love of God, but its all supposed to be Gods will and theres supposed to be a reason behind everything, its like his plan or sumtin, a piece to a big jigsaw puzzle

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

:.Da6shoota.:

• 'G'
  • Repin` Killa Kali !!!
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2002, 02:22:16 AM »
I'm glade to see U guys speakin from your hearts. That's exactly what the world needs, & more than ever in these "last days".

U guys are right on point with your conclusions to why suicide would be an "unforgivable" sin--Every one of U.

Tom just look within yourself to find God because he is in your heart. Be honest to yourself & try to do what's best for U no matter how bad things get.

God wants us to survive to witness his glory. Remember that Tom  ;)

Inland     Empire

How many emcees must get dissed ?

New Artist:

CYLO Multimedia©
[/glow]

Pillow

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2002, 02:22:13 PM »
the reason god will not forgive sucide is very simple. because murder is a sin, and if u kill ur self then u have commited a sin, and since u are dead, u cannot ask for forgivenesss, therefore u end up in hell (basically put)
peace..........

..::TinMaN::..

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2002, 04:15:31 AM »
i kno 100% in the Old Testament...that suicide is completely unacceptable cuz god gave u ur soul....so when u die, ur destroying a soul thats not urs....thats how Jews look @ it

yea, but not only cause you take the soul out, since you're not destroying it this way, there is no way to destroy the soul- it's infinite, by comeeting suicide, you destroy your body, that was given to you by GOD, therefore,its a sin cause you go against god'z will- dat's how Judaism sumes it up.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2002, 09:20:50 AM »
The reason why young males in America want to commit suicide is because they turn 15 and realize that they are hated, because they are percieved as predators, and hate amongst men in America is a product of competition over morally bankrupt females.  

In addition, that same 15 year old slowly comes to grips with his future of being a tax slave for an American Government that is speaking to them in another language called "double talk".  Polotics is "double talk."  And we are too irretrievably ignorant in America to stand up and use our voting rights to elect a real humanitarian into office like Ralph Nadar instead of a bloodsucking-beer guzzling-coke snorting-special interest group funded- carear polotician like George Bush.  

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2002, 10:56:24 AM »
The reason why young males in America want to commit suicide is because they turn 15 and realize that they are hated, because they are percieved as predators, and hate amongst men in America is a product of competition over morally bankrupt females.  

In addition, that same 15 year old slowly comes to grips with his future of being a tax slave for an American Government that is speaking to them in another language called "double talk".  Polotics is "double talk."  And we are too irretrievably ignorant in America to stand up and use our voting rights to elect a real humanitarian into office like Ralph Nadar instead of a bloodsucking-beer guzzling-coke snorting-special interest group funded- carear polotician like George Bush.  

No.  speaking from experience i wanted to die b/c i let life pass me by.  Not b/c of my future.  Sure my future bothers me a little bit but not nearly 2 tha point of suicide.  I dont know any1 that became suicidle b/c of that.  Maybe scared an worried but not suicidle.  Plus i dont think most 15 year old white males realize how harsh tha world can be.  if it wasnt for my dads accident i proberly wouldnt have a clue.  Majority of white 15 year olds live some what of a sheltered life.  A lot of which wont realize how harsh tha world is untill there early 20's an that still aint enough to make some1 kill themselves unless they r a very weak person

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2002, 09:38:06 AM »
and in Islam, if u associate ANYBODY with God, that is an unforgivable sin
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll