Author Topic: Bush is no Hero  (Read 143 times)

dexter

Bush is no Hero
« on: January 23, 2004, 09:45:56 AM »
A non-COMBAT Veteran!

dexter

Re:Bush is no Hero
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2004, 01:55:37 PM »
Draft dodger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2004, 09:30:33 PM »
I don't even think he knew what was going on  ;D

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2004, 12:16:50 AM »
People hassle that man to god damn much, any other mucka woulda been doin the same job, no better no good, jus all the drama thatz been happenin he got caught in the middle n ended up bein the scapegoat....

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2004, 12:43:45 AM »
If you non Intellectual Idiots must know, George w. Bush, The Nations Second greatest president after Ronald Reagan Of course, Was IN THE National Guard...The National Guard Stays at home and protects the citizens in case of riots or emergency's, and if the US is attacked @ home, but there was little or no chance of that happening, he finished his time anyways....
People need to stop going into peoples past's and look at thier current achievements, George Bush is one of our nations greatests leaders and has helped the american people in many different ways. But you egotistical idiots with the brain capacity of a walnut cannot get that thru your skulls into your brains...You guys are just jealous your not as intellectual as I am

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2004, 08:38:42 AM »
If you non Intellectual Idiots must know, George w. Bush, The Nations Second greatest president after Ronald Reagan Of course, Was IN THE National Guard...The National Guard Stays at home and protects the citizens in case of riots or emergency's, and if the US is attacked @ home, but there was little or no chance of that happening, he finished his time anyways....
People need to stop going into peoples past's and look at thier current achievements, George Bush is one of our nations greatests leaders and has helped the american people in many different ways. But you egotistical idiots with the brain capacity of a walnut cannot get that thru your skulls into your brains...You guys are just jealous your not as intellectual as I am
lol i remeber alwayz siden w/ your viewz. Alwayz got sum good shit to say...keep the postz comin....

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2004, 09:07:42 AM »
lmao